ISO - The Headstones "Demo Gods" Cassette

13»

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Ya, this is likely the last place you'd find it too
    i know. but there's no headstones forum, lol. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Lol, I don't think I've ever heard the Headstones, but what I do know is that if I ever come across that tape at a record show or record store in Seattle, I'll be buying it and sending you a message. I'm on a damned mission to find it, and I don't know anything about it. :lol:
    Years of seeing this thread bumped has drilled it into my head. One day it will turn up!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:
    Lol, I don't think I've ever heard the Headstones, but what I do know is that if I ever come across that tape at a record show or record store in Seattle, I'll be buying it and sending you a message. I'm on a damned mission to find it, and I don't know anything about it. :lol:
    Years of seeing this thread bumped has drilled it into my head. One day it will turn up!
    If you lived in seattle in the 90's, I'd be surprised if you never heard them. like many popular canadian bands (Tea Party, Watchmen, Matt Good, Our Lady Peace, I Mother Earth, Sloan, etc), a lot of them had some exposure in the Seattle area. 

But anyway, that would make my year! 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Have you tried some of the record/music collecting groups on Facebook? There are a lot of them, and I’m guessing there might be some that are based in Ontario. 

Will also keep eyes eyes peeled while record shopping in SoCal this weekend.
    edited January 2019
    I actually haven't. not sure I'd know where to look on FB.

Thanks!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    jeffbr said:
    If you lived in seattle in the 90's, I'd be surprised if you never heard them. like many popular canadian bands (Tea Party, Watchmen, Matt Good, Our Lady Peace, I Mother Earth, Sloan, etc), a lot of them had some exposure in the Seattle area. 

Yeah, I heard "of" them, but just haven't ever listened to them. I've seen the Tea Party and Our Lady Peace, and listened to Watchmen. But for some reason never spent any time listening to the Headstones. I guess I'll have to do that now.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:

Yeah, I heard "of" them, but just haven't ever listened to them. I've seen the Tea Party and Our Lady Peace, and listened to Watchmen. But for some reason never spent any time listening to the Headstones. I guess I'll have to do that now.
    the watchmen recorded one of their albums at Studio X, and Jeff went to one of their shows in seattle and apparently liked them. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Shumway35Shumway35 Milton, Ontario Posts: 324
    I will check some store in Toronto this weekend and get back to you …..
    Stay warm in the Peg! 
    2000 - Toronto 
    2005 - St. John's 2
    2006 - Toronto 1 & 2 
    2009 - Toronto 
    2011 - Toronto 1 
    2013 - Pittsburgh,  Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit 
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto 1, Wrigley 1 
    2018 - Wrigley 1 & 2
    2019 - Ohana Festival 
    2022 - Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, Nashville 
    edited January 2019
    Shumway35 said:
    I will check some store in Toronto this weekend and get back to you …..
    Stay warm in the Peg! 
    fuck. cold snap coming this way. I told my daughters it's movie weekend/indoor activities this weekend. 

AND THANKS!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD