ISO - The Headstones "Demo Gods" Cassette

HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
I'm hoping SOMEONE has this gem. Someone maybe in the Toronto area? I've wanted it for years. I have never seen it come up. But I want it. BAD. It's their first demo release before they got signed. will pay in cash or vinyl (have a couple TMR boxes, etc-will post what I have later).

http://www.discogs.com/Headstones-Demo-Gods/release/7172652
Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Tagged:

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    not a transformer, but I still will bump this mutha.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,079
    Good luck Hugh!
    www.cluthelee.com
    thanks! this thing might be harder to track down than reenk roink. seriously.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

bump
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

bump that shiznit.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

bumpity
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

someone's gotta have this
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

pretty please?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

hello?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

thanks! no dice now, but I'll keep checking.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    I have searched the whole NW for you from Portland, OR to Ferndale, WA to as far east as Boise, ID....And have to say...No can find...Best of luck to you on this one...I will keep it on my radar though...Heading into Iowa and Illinois next month, so maybe....
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
    thanks!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

bump it up!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    I checked the CoOp Record Store in Moline, IL and no luck bump...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
    Dude, someone find Hugh this damn tape!
    www.cluthelee.com
    cjzoly said:

I checked the CoOp Record Store in Moline, IL and no luck bump...

Thanks!

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Thanks bro. This is like the reenk roink of canadian punk rock.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I will check my local and some more shops when I go home to STL to see my parents in a few weeks.
    www.cluthelee.com

I will check my local and some more shops when I go home to STL to see my parents in a few weeks.
    Thanks abunch. I have my doubts that anyone outside of the Toronto area has this, and most have probably misplaced or disposed of it.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • I'm hoping SOMEONE has this gem. Someone maybe in the Toronto area? I've wanted it for years. I have never seen it come up. But I want it. BAD. It's their first demo release before they got signed. will pay in cash or vinyl (have a couple TMR boxes, etc-will post what I have later).

Have you suggested it to the Headstones as a possible PledgeMusic item to sell? Assuming there are copies left over. Probably limited and quite rich, but a possible option. It seems there is a dialogue option on their PledgeMusic page.
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1

I'm hoping SOMEONE has this gem. Someone maybe in the Toronto area? I've wanted it for years. I have never seen it come up. But I want it. BAD. It's their first demo release before they got signed. will pay in cash or vinyl (have a couple TMR boxes, etc-will post what I have later).

Have you suggested it to the Headstones as a possible PledgeMusic item to sell? Assuming there are copies left over. Probably limited and quite rich, but a possible option. It seems there is a dialogue option on their PledgeMusic page.
    I did that very thing, actually. Hugh responded to a few of my questions/comments on Pledgemusic (even alluded to the fact I had some influence on the tracklist of Love & Fury when I brought up the idea of those old demos being re-recorded for that record). But I have yet to hear any response to any comment about the availability of the cassette itself, or the possibility of it being re-released. It might have something to do with it having been recorded with their first drummer and first bassist. He has no issue with people sharing those tracks online, however.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

been a while bump
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,224
    Hittin the show Thurs bump
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Horse2345 said:

did you hear that Trent is sidelined for this run of shows because of an ongoing health condition? someone else is subbing in on guitar. Trent will be back they said, but too bad.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

November 19, 2015

RICKFERD VAN DYK TO FILL IN FOR GUITARIST TRENT CARR

Due to an ongoing medical condition, which suddenly requires immediate treatment in and around our concert dates, Rickferd Van Dyk will be temporarily filling in for Trent.

Rest assured that Trent will be back better than ever, sooner rather than later.

Look forward to seeing everyone on the road.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,224

Horse2345 said:

did you hear that Trent is sidelined for this run of shows because of an ongoing health condition? someone else is subbing in on guitar. Trent will be back they said, but too bad.

Ah shit didn't know that. Oh well hopefully still be a good show, see how hungover i am for work Fri lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Horse2345 said:

Horse2345 said:

Ah shit didn't know that. Oh well hopefully still be a good show, see how hungover i am for work Fri lol
    I'd argue that as long as Hugh is there, you won't much notice. LOL

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD