Astorians with tickets

Comments

• surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:
    phew... so i get one chance of forgiveness... after that i take it i'm discarded like an out of date condom :)

Hell yeah, and that’s putting it lightly.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Hell yeah, and that’s putting it lightly.

good job i've decided to become nice and boring from now on then... i will never upet anyone again!!!

p.s. the Astoria boot isnt of official release quality but its still very good.... and you'll remember every part of that night once you hear it...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    p.s. the Astoria boot isnt of official release quality but its still very good.... and you'll remember every part of that night once you hear it...

It will be so nice to be able to hear it again whilst drinking a lovely bottle of vino. Twas one of my best moments ever that night :D
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Is the flow definitely on this thread?
    Or on the anniversary one?
    redrock wrote:
    Is the flow definitely on this thread?
    Or on the anniversary one?

dont know... i'll be listening to it in my own special way :)

bottle of red, no lights on... i'll need to get as sweaty as i was at the gig though... so heating on full blast... and no computers!!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    dont know... i'll be listening to it in my own special way :)

bottle of red, no lights on... i'll need to get as sweaty as i was at the gig though... so heating on full blast... and no computers!!!!!

Nooo.. you have to flow WITH us!!! :mad: You can still wank.. just not over your keyboard...
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    Nooo.. you have to flow WITH us!!! :mad: You can still wank.. just not over your keyboard...

:eek: red please don't use such profanity...I hold you in much higher esteem :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:

can i eat a pizza at least??

what time are we starting it?? 9pm or something
    Yeah.. you can eat pizza... tomorrow.. 9pm....

So.. this thread or anniversary thread?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    This thread!!!! :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    This is what Dunk said on the anniversary thread...
    dunkman wrote:
    this thread Rita... it has anniversary on it.. so thats more apt than "with tickets"

:confused:...
    redrock wrote:
    This is what Dunk said on the anniversary thread...

:confused:...

Previous flows were on this thread though... :confused:

Dunno, not really fussed, if we are planning on making an anniversary of it every year then I guess the anniversary thread may be more appropriate...

As you are chasing attendance, you decide ;):D:p
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    aye go with Dave.. i couldnt care.. i was trying to aid your decision :p

it'd probably be better on MSN though :rolleyes: as i remember doing it once before and we were all posting so fast!!!
    UKDave wrote:
    Previous flows were on this thread though... :confused:

Dunno, not really fussed, if we are planning on making an anniversary of it every year then I guess the anniversary thread may be more appropriate...

As you are chasing attendance, you decide ;):D:p

Don't shift the responsibility on me.. you were the one that mentioned a flow first..... :mad:...

Now dunk is mentioning MSN... aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!
    redrock wrote:
    Don't shift the responsibility on me.. you were the one that mentioned a flow first..... :mad:...

Now dunk is mentioning MSN... aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!

:confused: was it? didn't think I was around enough... :rolleyes: :p

OK, I'm happy to take responsibility for the decision, this thread it is, MSN might rule a few people out anyway... It's here at 9pm then.

:o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    UKDave wrote:
    :confused: was it? didn't think I was around enough... :rolleyes: :p

OK, I'm happy to take responsibility for the decision, this thread it is, MSN might rule a few people out anyway... It's here at 9pm then.

:o
    why would MSN rule people out?
    you can use it with any email account
    Someone had to make a decision, this thread has hosted the previous flows so why not? For those that can't make it on the night they can catch up afterwards, I believe it proved entertaining the last few times for the non attendees ;)

See you all tomorrow night ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    HAPPY ASTORIA ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!!! :D:D:D

See you hear at 9pm with a 4 pack of guinness and the boot!!!
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
    how stiffy inducingly exciting :):)
    The flow is tonight at 9pm BUT on the Astoria Anniversary thread (it was judged the most apt thread for it!). See you all there! :D
    dunkman wrote:
    well you do that and add me dunkman1974@hotmail.co.uk... thereuponst i will set up a sharing folder for you and send you the boot :)

p.s. dont worry.. i'm even more boring on MSN.. so be prepared for questions on carpets and kitchen utensils :)

Cheers for the boot, sorry I couldn't chat but I don't have computer privileges at night and had to use the boyfriends MSN in between him doing his geeky computer things :D

Cheers for the boot, sorry I couldn't chat but I don't have computer privileges at night and had to use the boyfriends MSN in between him doing his geeky computer things :D

thats ok missus.. :)

i say missus, but i went to add you in myspace and it comes up "Male 29 Swinger" on your profile :confused:

so though.. maybe not!!!! :eek:

although i am intrigued by the "swinger" bit :)
    dunkman wrote:
    thats ok missus.. :)

i say missus, but i went to add you in myspace and it comes up "Male 29 Swinger" on your profile :confused:

so though.. maybe not!!!! :eek:

although i am intrigued by the "swinger" bit :)

Ha, thats my dog, I am sure I can set something up between the two of you if you fancy :confused:

Ha, thats my dog, I am sure I can set something up between the two of you if you fancy :confused:

i am getting kinda desperate these days :o:o
    dunkman wrote:
    i am getting kinda desperate these days :o:o

I must warn you, there will be a small charge I have to make a living somehow, he will hump anything though :p

I must warn you, there will be a small charge I have to make a living somehow, he will hump anything though :p

i wasnt planning on being the humpee :( :( :(
    dunkman wrote:
    i wasnt planning on being the humpee :( :( :(

Yeah sorry but you don't have much choice in that :o

redrock wrote:
    The flow is tonight at 9pm BUT on the Astoria Anniversary thread (it was judged the most apt thread for it!). See you all there! :D

Make your bloody mind up!!! :D no worries, see you there, will be going from disc though as won't be on my pc... :rolleyes: might fall behind in disc changeover... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    what? :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :o awwwwwwwwww
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!