TEN CLUB - Analog Suggestion Box
So, the single is gone, the shirts are hit and miss and the ticket lottery still comes with Digital. What would make you stick around as Analog?
For me, the top things would be:
1. Access to signed items, perhaps a limited number of posters for each show that could be in a lottery.
2. Access to a meet and greet, again, with a limited number of spots available for each show that could be decided in a lottery.
Literally an hour of the bands time after sound check would go a long way... I would assume those two things would be a lot easier than deciding what to put on a 45 or shirt, than pressing and shipping them. They've never offered signed items or meet and greets to my knowledge, so this would be something new to inject life into being a member.
3. Physical bootleg CD instead of the code (which really should have been a given as soon as they determined two levels). Also, TC doesn't even handle the making/sending so this wouldn't be a new burden on them.
Anyone else have ideas?
So far, here's a few from below that make sense to be a benefit of paying for an analog/physical items fan club membership:
1. Make the ability to purchase the vault release on vinyl exclusive to Analog.
2. Analog members are able to reserve a poster of your choice for a show you've won tickets to.
Post edited by hobowithagrin on
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.