dreams about Pearl Jam

2»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 46,854
    edited January 3
    last night I had a dream that @rgambs outed myself and @PJ_Soul with all of our personal information here in the forums. Can't recall why. But it was weird. never dreamed about the forums before. Maybe I should stick to only posting while at work. 
    Yikes, lol! What the fuck rgambs?? ;) I don't think I have any personal life secrets here - I tend to pretty much vomit all that stuff out here, haha - but my mind went straight to my credit card and SIN security. You don't sleepwalk, do you HFD? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 18,021
    What are you guys hiding?  Give us the dirt!!
    haha, nothing to hide. he just posted our real names (but Soul's was nowhere near her actual last name) and where we live. that was it. it was in the context of some comment he made, but it didn't make any sense why he did it. like most dreams. 
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 11,866
    I stand by all my posts.
    Even the ones in Hugh's dreams.
    :lol:

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    PJ_Soul said:
    last night I had a dream that @rgambs outed myself and @PJ_Soul with all of our personal information here in the forums. Can't recall why. But it was weird. never dreamed about the forums before. Maybe I should stick to only posting while at work. 
    Yikes, lol! What the fuck rgambs?? ;) I don't think I have any personal life secrets here - I tend to pretty much vomit all that stuff out here, haha - but my mind went straight to my credit card and SIN security. You don't sleepwalk, do you HFD? :lol:
    no, but I half woke up and seriously thought I needed to pm gambs to get him to edit, then in my semi-dream-state I saw someone quoted it, and all hope was lost. then I realized it was 3 in the morning and I was in bed. 

NO MORE FORUMS AT HOME. 
    funny thing was, I seem to recall (I think) that he posted that in our defence. it made no sense, there was no logical reason to give out our names and cities, etc, in defence of anything. 

no more of these before bed:

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 46,854
    PJ_Soul said:
    no, but I half woke up and seriously thought I needed to pm gambs to get him to edit, then in my semi-dream-state I saw someone quoted it, and all hope was lost. then I realized it was 3 in the morning and I was in bed. 

NO MORE FORUMS AT HOME. 
    (HFD, this is a gif of Buster from Arrested Development freaking out because shit got real)

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh 27Posts: 629
    I'm pretty sure I had some dreams where I was wandering around a festival trying to get to the stage they were playing at before they started up.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018