******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Throw in some steel slats and a moat between us & Canada and you've got a deal.

Alright quittin' time. Happy New Year, Fuckers.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    HNY!

I will not block Canada....love hockey too much for that.
    Fuck soccer
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    So, if you follow the rankings and no other upsets happen Philly would need to win at chicago, at new orleans, and at los angeles? 

If that shit happens it would be amazing.  I think that is far too tall a mountain but I also never underestimate the belief a team has in itself.  Good luck!  Sorry there is no home playoff game this season...that Falcons game last year was one of the best nights of the year.  Fucking fantastic night, even for a Niners fan.
    They're in. Foles has descended from the heavens again. It is happening. Again.

And most importantly, I can't wait until every crazy sport talk radio caller from Delco that legitimately wanted Foles over Wentz after last season to not look so crazy in another 5 weeks!
    Ha!  My wife was calling for Foles after a few losses with Wentz.  I told her she was crazy but now she thinks she looks smart.
    I still say Wentz is your best bet...although this team is loving St Nick.
    IF (edit: WHEN) he becomes a two-time Super Bowl MVP, in back-to-back years, there's no way you cannot listen to offers on Carson Wentz. I would strap Carson to the roof of my car and drive him to the airport if that were the case.

While we're at it - everyone give me the minimum trade offer you would take provided this is how it actually (AND WILL) play out.
    Do his tampons come in the trade too? Would make a big difference 
    Wentz has had better numbers in his first three years than almost every major quarterback you can name. There isn’t a quarterback in the league I’d trade him for. 

Love Foles but some team is going to really overpay for him and end up with another Kirk Cousins. Foles is the best backup in the league...but about the 20th best starter.

good news is your best player plays an irrelevant position that has the shortest shelf life of any position in the league. Good luck in your search for a quarterback for the decade or so
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Wentz over any qb in the NFL?
    KC has a kid who I think just there for 50 TDs....I would take him.  ;)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    So, if you follow the rankings and no other upsets happen Philly would need to win at chicago, at new orleans, and at los angeles? 

If that shit happens it would be amazing.  I think that is far too tall a mountain but I also never underestimate the belief a team has in itself.  Good luck!  Sorry there is no home playoff game this season...that Falcons game last year was one of the best nights of the year.  Fucking fantastic night, even for a Niners fan.

And most importantly, I can't wait until every crazy sport talk radio caller from Delco that legitimately wanted Foles over Wentz after last season to not look so crazy in another 5 weeks!
    Ha!  My wife was calling for Foles after a few losses with Wentz.  I told her she was crazy but now she thinks she looks smart.
    IF (edit: WHEN) he becomes a two-time Super Bowl MVP, in back-to-back years, there's no way you cannot listen to offers on Carson Wentz. I would strap Carson to the roof of my car and drive him to the airport if that were the case.

While we're at it - everyone give me the minimum trade offer you would take provided this is how it actually (AND WILL) play out.
    Three 1st rounders, a 3rd, a starting LT and a starting d-lineman for Carson Wentz and his tampons. Not that crazy!
    That's quite crazy. No NFL team would make that deal or anything close to it..
    Probably could get a 1st and a 2nd for Wentz. Maybe 2 firsts if a team is desperate, that's about the max.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:

Three 1st rounders, a 3rd, a starting LT and a starting d-lineman for Carson Wentz and his tampons. Not that crazy!
    Probably could get a 1st and a 2nd for Wentz. Maybe 2 firsts if a team is desperate, that's about the max.
    Is it? He'd certainly require more than say the Mack trade. 

And that's beyond the point that when your backup is now a two time, back to back Super Bowl MVP winner that the idea of trading Carson Wentz isnt that crazy anymore.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    The Mack return was in essence 2 number 1's (the other picks swapped actually favor the Bears but lets just call them a wash).
    To think that Wentz is worth 3 first rounders, a 3rd and 2 starting linemen is pure folly. 
    I think the most you'd get for Wentz is 2 first rounders.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:

And that's beyond the point that when your backup is now a two time, back to back Super Bowl MVP winner that the idea of trading Carson Wentz isnt that crazy anymore.
    it still would be a ludicrous idea even if Foles wins another Super Bowl MVP and goes 80-90 in 4 playoff games.  Only South Philly WIP listeners would even entertain trading Wentz even under that scenario.
    pjhawks said:
    Poncier said:

it still would be a ludicrous idea even if Foles wins another Super Bowl MVP and goes 80-90 in 4 playoff games.  Only South Philly WIP listeners would even entertain trading Wentz even under that scenario.
    They are going to need to throw many more times that 90 if they hope to win 4 playoff games!  ;)
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Only team I'm really worried about in the NFC is the Saints. Think they can get by The Bears and we've already beaten The Rams. Don't have to worry about The Cowboys cause they'll lose in the first round. :wink:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    Confidence levels? I'm around a 6.5 at the moment. That defense is legit.

I think it's gonna be a 20-17ish kind of game....
    chinese-happy.jpg

• JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    edited January 2019
    Should be a good one. Hopefully we can take advantage of their playoff inexperience.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Should be a good game.  I'm guessing the final will be within one score...which is terrifying as a Bears fan if we need to rely on our shitty kicker!  
    it's being played late in the day so hopefully we don't have to worry about fog :lol:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6b3sneCxbM

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    i'll set over/under on number of field goals in the game at 4.5.   figure low scoring lots of field goals. late turnover decides the game.  ill say Birds 19-16
    pjhawks said:
    i'll set over/under on number of field goals in the game at 4.5.   figure low scoring lots of field goals. late turnover decides the game.  ill say Birds 19-16
    I was thinking around the same score, 19-13 Birds.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Do not understand the line 
    Do not understand the line 
    It’s a Bears line. And it’s not accounting for the magic that our lord and savior, Nick Foles, brings to the table. 

GO BIRDS!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    fucking snowstorm here; no NBC cuz they and directv are fueding....gotta hope this half ass apple TV stream holds up.

yup, I’m too old to figure out sling, firestick, roku, hulu, kodi.....whatever the fuck I need to cut the cord.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    “lord and savior” looking like neither.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    ARE
    YOU
    NOT
    ENTERTAINED??????!!!!??!? 

chinese-happy.jpg
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Wobbie said:
    “lord and savior” looking like neither.
    Hi Wob. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    ARE
    YOU
    NOT
    ENTERTAINED??????!!!!??!? 

Love it!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    oh, sure...juggler finds his balls when the deal is done.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    That was hilarious!

E. LEV. EN.
    Wobbie said:
    oh, sure...juggler finds his balls when the deal is done.
    Do not disrespect your Lord and Savior ever again. 
    chinese-happy.jpg

chinese-happy.jpg