What is your Holy Grail for PJ collecting?

Comments

• Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,096
    the_don said:
    PJ20 billboard. I missed out several times and can’t afford the price it’s gone to now.
    There’s one on eBay right now. I just snagged one from there last week. I haggled on the price to what I thought was fair. Good luck!
  • LarsK13LarsK13 Germany Posts: 1,650
    abyss said:
    I think these 3 were, for a long time, my holy grail until I was able to acquire them...right now I think is Reeenk Roink...
    Is that a Hunger Strike single? I've never seen that before.
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail_related.asp?id=1068  But the OPs album doesn't look like the picture Disc version?

I think it's the same. only with with a white sleeve ;)
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest
  • tommy boytommy boy United States Posts: 686

This should be attainable, no?
    LOL...good luck my friend......Took me a lonGGGG time to get this one, and "ugly", I disagree.....I find it Awesome! Great show. Great Fucking Show!
    1996: TORONTO, TOLEDO, BUFFALO
    1998: BARRIE, PITTSBURGH, CLEVELAND*, MERRIWEATHER POST
    2000: TORONTO, PITTSBURGH, DETROIT, SARATOGA SPRINGS
    2003: TORONTO, BUFFALO*, CLEVELAND, MSG 1
    2004: TOLEDO, GRAND RAPIDS
    2006: PITTSBURGH
    2008: HARTFORD
    2009: PHILLY II
    2010: BUFFALO
    2013: BUFFALO
    2014: DETROIT
    2016: NYC I NYC II
  • tommy boytommy boy United States Posts: 686
    referncing the 1998 mERRiweather poster.. RAHHHHHHHOARGH!!!
    1996: TORONTO, TOLEDO, BUFFALO
    1998: BARRIE, PITTSBURGH, CLEVELAND*, MERRIWEATHER POST
    2000: TORONTO, PITTSBURGH, DETROIT, SARATOGA SPRINGS
    2003: TORONTO, BUFFALO*, CLEVELAND, MSG 1
    2004: TOLEDO, GRAND RAPIDS
    2006: PITTSBURGH
    2008: HARTFORD
    2009: PHILLY II
    2010: BUFFALO
    2013: BUFFALO
    2014: DETROIT
    2016: NYC I NYC II
  • tommy boy said:

LOL...good luck my friend......Took me a lonGGGG time to get this one, and "ugly", I disagree.....I find it Awesome! Great show. Great Fucking Show!
    This was one I used to see all the time with not much fanfare?
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Not much of a  collector but if anyone has the first Christmas single it's the only one I need.

PM me if you have one for sale at a reasonable price
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Not much of a  collector but if anyone has the first Christmas single it's the only one I need.

I'm in the same spot, but honestly I think I am going to give up on that one.  Wasn't willing to pay what people wanted for it before. Thinking that I really don't want to now.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Not much of a  collector but if anyone has the first Christmas single it's the only one I need.

deadendp said:

I'm in the same spot, but honestly I think I am going to give up on that one.  Wasn't willing to pay what people wanted for it before. Thinking that I really don't want to now.  
    If you aren't prepared to shell out $150 you will still be incomplete unfortunately.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

deadendp said:

If you aren't prepared to shell out $150 you will still be incomplete unfortunately.
    I'm okay with that.  I know it is a very limited pressing.  It's definitely worth higher money.  As an artist with a husband who is a park naturalist + a 15 year old, our discretionary income is what it is.  I am thrilled that I have what I have. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Zod said:
    Mine is a copy of Give Way.  I know it's not the full show, and there's good bootlegs of the entire Australian show, but the audio quality of give way is amazing, and the fact best buy tried to destroy them all is also amazing.   Would love to acquire one the remaining copies :)
    This year ive seen a few go in the mid 200s. A decent drop 
  • Zod said:
    Mine is a copy of Give Way.  I know it's not the full show, and there's good bootlegs of the entire Australian show, but the audio quality of give way is amazing, and the fact best buy tried to destroy them all is also amazing.   Would love to acquire one the remaining copies :)
    I was surprised to see this too.  Most likely people that have had them for years and threw a price up?
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited December 2018
    Zod said:
    I was surprised to see this too.  Most likely people that have had them for years and threw a price up?
    Just wait it out, owners will begin dying and their kids will begin off loading their stuff at goodwills.... you get a great deal then.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • MedozK said:
    Zod said:
    Just wait it out, owners will begin dying and their kids will begin of loading their stuff at good wills.... you get a great deal then.
    Oh man that's just cruel, lol.
    Someone will find a Benaroya at Goodwill one day.  Just wait. 
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    Hartford 98
    live that poster 
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I picked up all of PJ's vinyl Ten through Binuaral in mint condition for $50 off of Craigslist once. 
  • Someone will find a Benaroya at Goodwill one day.  Just wait. 
    I picked up all of PJ's vinyl Ten through Binuaral in mint condition for $50 off of Craigslist once. 
    Everybody pauses to go and check Craigslist...
    I remember that actually.  That was pre-repress too
  • I'm trying to get all of the Pearl Jam tour hockey jerseys. I have the Quebec and Ottawa, looking for the Detroit and both Toronto now.
  • NH168418 said:
    I'm trying to get all of the Pearl Jam tour hockey jerseys. I have the Quebec and Ottawa, looking for the Detroit and both Toronto now.
    What about the older ones?

Image result for pearl jam binaural jersey
  • NH168418 said:
    I'm trying to get all of the Pearl Jam tour hockey jerseys. I have the Quebec and Ottawa, looking for the Detroit and both Toronto now.

I've never seen the old ones. I've seen the green riot act one, but I don't have it either.
  • NH168418 said:
    NH168418 said:

I've never seen the old ones. I've seen the green riot act one, but I don't have it either.
    This one actually has the string holes by the neck like the hockey jerseys do so I count this but not the Green Disease.
  • NH168418 said:
    NH168418 said:

This one actually has the string holes by the neck like the hockey jerseys do so I count this but not the Green Disease.
    Right on, that's cool. It's funny a lot of hockey jerseys now days don't have the laces, kind of an old school thing.
  • NH168418 said:
    NH168418 said:
    NH168418 said:

Right on, that's cool. It's funny a lot of hockey jerseys now days don't have the laces, kind of an old school thing.
    I'm a big fan of the laces.  Bought a Metallica Jersey last year and it has the laces on it.  Love that thing!
  • NH168418 said:
    NH168418 said:
    NH168418 said:

I'm a big fan of the laces.  Bought a Metallica Jersey last year and it has the laces on it.  Love that thing!
    I like the laces too, I think it's a cool look. I'm a big hockey guy, so even though I wasn't at any of those shows, I still would like to get each jersey.
  • Shumway35Shumway35 Milton, Ontario Posts: 324
    Everybody pauses to go and check Craigslist...
    Lol - I did check Craigslist lol 

2000 - Toronto 
    2005 - St. John's 2
    2006 - Toronto 1 & 2 
    2009 - Toronto 
    2011 - Toronto 1 
    2013 - Pittsburgh,  Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit 
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto 1, Wrigley 1 
    2018 - Wrigley 1 & 2
    2019 - Ohana Festival 
    2022 - Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, Nashville 
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I remember that actually.  That was pre-repress too
    True
  • JF129758JF129758 East Northport, NY Posts: 74
    Gold Transformers
  • tommy boy said:

My first show. I like it in spite of the attachment to the first show. It seems to be slim pickins out there.

There were 2 or 3 here a little bit ago (I think Pdalowsky was leading it), but when I saw it, only a damaged one was left. Couldn't pull the trigger on that just before the holidays.
  • currently the ames detroit 03 poster.  need it to complete my collection.