Options

To someone in the admin og 10C

palosverdespalosverdes Posts: 38
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
We really need some information on Barcelona. Many people travelling out soon, and it would be nice not to have to check out internetcafees and such...

??? anyone ???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    maybe you should try emailing the 10c themselves instead of making a thread?

just an idea
  • Options
    maybe you should try emailing the 10c themselves instead of making a thread?

just an idea

already done that of course, but i was not satisfied with the answer. making some more awareness here would be better methinks.
  • Options
    SoffanSoffan Posts: 6
    i e-mailed them about this one or two days ago.. and the only reply i got was "the barcelona e-mail will be sent soon"
    Glasgow 2000
    Stockholm 2000
    Camden I 2003
    New York I 2003
    Boston I 2004
    Gorge 2005
    Vancouver 2005
    Barcelona 2006
    Prag 2006

Tjohoooo! :D
  • Options
    HoPHoP Posts: 33
    Get there between 16:00 and 18:00 and everything will be fine.
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    already done that of course, but i was not satisfied with the answer. making some more awareness here would be better methinks.
    Honestly, you're moving in the opposite direction. You can try writing again, and flat out asking for a more specific answer...but chances are they will give more information whenever they have it. They have no reason to withold it, really.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    13PJ13 wrote:
    Honestly, you're moving in the opposite direction. You can try writing again, and flat out asking for a more specific answer...but chances are they will give more information whenever they have it. They have no reason to withold it, really.
    well it's very worryng if 4 days before they're not able to tell us anything concrete..I've lived through teh Dublin mess, I would like not to do it again..especially at Barcelona where we have 3 people we never met taking our 3 spares..it's complicated enough!
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    well it's very worryng if 4 days before they're not able to tell us anything concrete..I've lived through teh Dublin mess, I would like not to do it again..especially at Barcelona where we have 3 people we never met taking our 3 spares..it's complicated enough!
    I'm not saying you guys are wrong for wanting to know. I don't even know the full story on it. I'm just saying, 10c is insanely busy during tours, and overseas tours have to be even worse. Writing messages on the board to them are normally less than helpful, so at this point in time it's just pointless. That's all. If someone can furnish the 10c's phone number, maybe you guys can call that.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    m_fauram_faura Posts: 58
    I think that all of the other mails have been sent, only barcelona and madrid are missing, thats the two shows im going, im a little nervous.
    I hope there are no problems.
    By the way i think is good to make a thread about it since its only 3 days left.
    sorry for my bad english.
    nos vemos en españa!!!
  • Options
    m_faura wrote:
    By the way i think is good to make a thread about it since its only 3 days left.
    The only way it's a good thing is if someone on the boards happens to know more than any of the rest of you. Which is doubtful.

SOMEONE MAKE A PHONE CALL!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Just noticed that neither Barcelona nor Madrid are listed in the Calendar...now I'm really getting worried..

talking of phone numbers...we should get one that is more local (someone from 10c on teh road), because if there's a problem with our tickets on the day..10c doesn't open until 7pm local time..AFTER the doors have opened!

We need to be able to contact someone (I saw someone turned away in Dublin because her name wasn't on the list...don't know how she resolved it).
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Pegasus wrote:
    Just noticed that neither Barcelona nor Madrid are listed in the Calendar...now I'm really getting worried..

talking of phone numbers...we should get one that is more local (someone from 10c on teh road), because if there's a problem with our tickets on the day..10c doesn't open until 7pm local time..AFTER the doors have opened!

We need to be able to contact someone (I saw someone turned away in Dublin because her name wasn't on the list...don't know how she resolved it).

Sorry about that...they have now been entered into the calendar...and thank you for your help. :)

Love,
    Kat
    Falling down,...not staying down