Options

FS: Benaroya Hall Vinyl - Sealed in Mint condition (need to pay off medical bills) {PRICE DROP}

GVN2FLY NDGVN2FLY ND Posts: 84
edited December 2018 in Lost Dogs
Hi everyone,

I am looking to sell my Benaroya Hall Vinyl.  Sealed, unopened, mint condition. Its basically stayed in the box that it was shipped in since I purchased it.  I am looking to get a fair price, so I am looking for $1500 or Best Offer.  This does not include shipping costs.  I will ensure that the vinyl is wrapped and packed to avoid any type of damage in shipment.  Since this a large amount, I am willing to give you my phone number as part of the process.  I typically take initial payment (PayPal of venmo), and once received I go to the UPS/Fedex store (based on your preference) pay for shipment, and send you a text of the receipt for cost of shipping + insurance costs (including tracking number).   Then last payment is complete.  All done same day (if possible)

If you would like pictures, I am happy to post some if there is interest.

Some of you know that I have had a pretty rough year (had to go through hip replacement surgery, and now I broke my arm pretty severely and will most likely need surgery).  I am in need of the money to help pay off my medical bills.

I have sold my Pearl Jam Laptop Bag earlier this year, as well as my 2018 Wrigley Steve Thomas Print to members on this board, so I am hoping that they can vouch for me as a seller.  I have zero interest in ripping anyone off and I shoot for full transparency in all of these sales.

Please feel free to message me if you are interested.  

Thanks 
Josh 

Post edited by GVN2FLY ND on

Comments

• Options
    Subtract a thousand off your price and it will sell.

Sorry for your situation.
  • Options
    BUMP - 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    I think this would sell no probs at $1500, but hey, you never know, OP! Keep hanging in there long enough right?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    I think this would sell no probs at $1500, but hey, you never know, OP! Keep hanging in there long enough right?

Honestly don't think it has hit $1500 threshold yet.  $1100-$1200 have been the watermark
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    people be starving!
  • Options
    Post edit, price drop.  $1500 or best offer.  
  • Options
    Post edit, price drop.  $1500 or best offer.  
    There are a few people looking for this.  I will direct them here for your thread.
  • Options
    Shumway35Shumway35 Milton, Ontario Posts: 324
    If it wasn't 1 week before Christmas I would take it! 
    2000 - Toronto 
    2005 - St. John's 2
    2006 - Toronto 1 & 2 
    2009 - Toronto 
    2011 - Toronto 1 
    2013 - Pittsburgh,  Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit 
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto 1, Wrigley 1 
    2018 - Wrigley 1 & 2
    2019 - Ohana Festival 
    2022 - Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, Nashville 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Good luck with everything
  • Options
    TH113769TH113769 Posts: 434
    I think its a very fair price.  With the economy and financial markets tanking I can see high end PJ memorabilia taking a huge nose dive as people need money to survive once the shit hits the fan.  Its going to be a bad few years unfortunately.   
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    TH113769 said:
    I think its a very fair price.  With the economy and financial markets tanking I can see high end PJ memorabilia taking a huge nose dive as people need money to survive once the shit hits the fan.  Its going to be a bad few years unfortunately.   
    @TH113769 just couldn't fit the Seattle shows in this year?! :)

(bump)