******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139

chinese-happy.jpg
    edited December 2018
    Beautiful play calling tonight. Doug’s best game of the year by far. 

If we win out, just need one loss each by Vikes and Panthers. 

Go. Birds. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171

Go. Birds. 
    eh.  the offense was fairly average.  a few big plays to Jeffrey pretty much was it.  running Adams on 3rd and 4th and short again when it hasn't worked all year was terrible. running Sproles on 3rd and 5th in a big spot where a 1st down essentially ends the game didn't make a lot of sense either.  terrible play calls on those.  Defense won the game.  finally got some turnovers giving the offense the ball in good spots.  Foles does a nice job hanging in the pocket but he keeps that up he is going to get killed.  lucky he didn't get hurt on those 2 plays last night. 

the good news is McVay was even worse.  1st half insisted on running the ball when we have a bunch of retreads in the secondary. he also called two terrible timeouts.  the one before the 2 minute warning and the one with 6.5 minutes left in the 4th. both ended up costing him late in the half's.   Made no sense for the Rams to put Gurley back in with a bad knee too.  they have bigger games down the road. they didn't need him at that point.

if this team makes the playoffs the rest of the NFC should be embarrassed
    edited December 2018
    pjhawks said:

Go. Birds. 
    eh.  the offense was fairly average.  a few big plays to Jeffrey pretty much was it.  running Adams on 3rd and 4th and short again when it hasn't worked all year was terrible. running Sproles on 3rd and 5th in a big spot where a 1st down essentially ends the game didn't make a lot of sense either.  terrible play calls on those.  Defense won the game.  finally got some turnovers giving the offense the ball in good spots.  Foles does a nice job hanging in the pocket but he keeps that up he is going to get killed.  lucky he didn't get hurt on those 2 plays last night. 

the good news is McVay was even worse.  1st half insisted on running the ball when we have a bunch of retreads in the secondary. he also called two terrible timeouts.  the one before the 2 minute warning and the one with 6.5 minutes left in the 4th. both ended up costing him late in the half's.   Made no sense for the Rams to put Gurley back in with a bad knee too.  they have bigger games down the road. they didn't need him at that point.

if this team makes the playoffs the rest of the NFC should be embarrassed
    Hahaha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Fun game to watch.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    They got a gift and still almost fucking blew it. This team is infuriating. I should not care. I don't want to care.
    edited December 2018
    They got a gift and still almost fucking blew it. This team is infuriating. I should not care. I don't want to care.
    But they got it and they didn't!

I don't think they've gotten any all year......NAY.... they got one last week and the ref's tooketh away....

chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    They should just cut Wentz and go with Foles.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    We should just cut you and go with the parrot. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    Poncier said:
    We should just cut you and go with the parrot. 
    :) 
    Just beat the damn Texans Sunday please.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Nice win. Would've liked a hair more pressure in the 4th other than rushing just 4. BDN is back.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Image may contain 1 person baseball and text
    next week is gonna be tough against The Texans.  It is at home but I'm pretty worried about our defense. Go Birds!

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    ^haha

chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Thanks Drew and Cam. How the hell did we let Cam have a 4th quarter like he did?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Thanks Drew and Cam. How the hell did we let Cam have a 4th quarter like he did?
    Our defense isn't that great.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    JK_Livin said:
    ...especially when playing 10 yards off receivers in a prevent. I was certain it was gonna happen again a couple nights ago. Phew. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    JK_Livin said:
    ...especially when playing 10 yards off receivers in a prevent. I was certain it was gonna happen again a couple nights ago. Phew. 
    nah i thought it was that Carolina established the run in the 1st 3 quarters so when they decided to pass almost exclusively the defense was confused.  lots of play action :loser:
    edited December 2018
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    nah i thought it was that Carolina established the run in the 1st 3 quarters so when they decided to pass almost exclusively the defense was confused.  lots of play action :loser:
    P
    r
    e
    v
    e
    t

D e f e n s e

Go reread the last five pages in here Liz. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    ?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    P
    r
    e
    v
    e
    t

D e f e n s e

if teams only score at the end of every half or every game because defense plays prevent kind of makes every NFL Defensive coach a moron then doesn't it? I mean if something bad happens every game against a certain defense wouldn't you change that defense?  or is it possible, at least a little bit, that it has to do with what the offense is doing? maybe a little???
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    P
    r
    e
    v
    e
    t

D e f e n s e

if teams only score at the end of every half or every game because defense plays prevent kind of makes every NFL Defensive coach a moron then doesn't it? I mean if something bad happens every game against a certain defense wouldn't you change that defense?  or is it possible, at least a little bit, that it has to do with what the offense is doing? maybe a little???
    Why do you insist on having the same dumb argument every week, even after being told why your argument doesn’t make sense countless times?

chinese-happy.jpg
    edited December 2018
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    P
    r
    e
    v
    e
    t

D e f e n s e

Why do you insist on having the same dumb argument every week, even after being told why your argument doesn’t make sense countless times?

because I know i'm right and I know it annoys the shit out of you.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
    edited December 2018
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    P
    r
    e
    v
    e
    t

D e f e n s e

Awww, that's so cute. You know you're right just....because.

You know why you've gone almost a decade without making a coherent argument? Because nobody but you believes passing the ball 80% of the time will work consistently.

Arena League teams don't even do that. 

Beat it, 'takes.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    P
    r
    e
    v
    e
    t

D e f e n s e

You know why you've gone almost a decade without making a coherent argument? Because nobody but you believes passing the ball 80% of the time will work consistently.

Beat it, 'takes.
    ah name calling. so cute and middle school-ish.  
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    P
    r
    e
    v
    e
    t

D e f e n s e

Beat it, 'takes.
    ah name calling. so cute and middle school-ish.  
    You know I'm right, 'takes. haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
    game day, Go Birds!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    I LOVE NICK FOLES WITH ALL MY HEART
    chinese-happy.jpg
    It's a Festivus miracle!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Wentz’s immediate search history

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+convert+to+Judaism
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Things not lining up well for the Bears to play for anything next week right?