PJ EUROPE 19

Hey there!
Some italian newspapers are telling that PJ might be one of the headliners in Imola

Comments

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    I have no insider knowledge at all but there is no way that they are doing Europe in back to back years without touring the west coast. They would have done Europe 3 times in a row with out hitting the west. 
  • PJNB said:
    I have no insider knowledge at all but there is no way that they are doing Europe in back to back years without touring the west coast. They would have done Europe 3 times in a row with out hitting the west. 
    i would guess short Euro tours and hitting festivals is:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    wake me up when someone has  real infos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MphlxDbtyzQ
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    Pearl Jam will play the space station though!  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    There is a rumour going around that eddie will do a solo tour in europe in mid-june.

Anyone knows anything about this? @dimitrispearljam
  • Here's my guess:
    Yes, the European festivals are easy money. However, this doesn't mean they'll be done. Remember, Eddie said the next time they convene, it'll be in the studio...and no way they go to European festivals as the first stop on a new album tour. There's also no way they do Europe without having new music released or even written.

So yeah...let's get some real info.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • PJNB said:
    Pretty sure Seattle is on the west coast as well Ohana and, kind of, Montana and Tempe.  Heck, Chicago is pretty far west for some people!

I also doubt this rumour especially given Dimi's post but I'm willing to believe anything anyone has that remotely resembles news.  It's almost a year to the day since Europe 2018 went on sale.  Would absolutely love a repeat of any sort in 2019.  New albums are overrated as priorities if you ask me.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    just_one said:
    There is a rumour going around that eddie will do a solo tour in europe in mid-june.

This would align with the info I got that Ed is doing a solo show at Rock Werchter. Let's hope it's true. 
    I would love to see Eddie do a full tour in NA. Plenty of great venues for him to hit here instead of doing another Euro tour 2 years after he just did one. 
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    just_one said:

Source?
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,295
    PJNB said:
    I would love to see Eddie do a full tour in NA. Plenty of great venues for him to hit here instead of doing another Euro tour 2 years after he just did one. 
    He hasn't released any new solo stuff in a decade. Seen twice solo. Not interested in a 3rd with no new music 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
    edited December 2018
    NewJPage said:
    PJNB said:
    He hasn't released any new solo stuff in a decade. Seen twice solo. Not interested in a 3rd with no new music 
    I maybe in the minority but aside from a couple of his songs I prefer his covers/PJ songs for solo shows. I enjoy most of Into the Wild and Out of Sand is fantastic but just not a huge fan of his uke songs. I would love to see more songs that are of the same quality of Guaranteed and Rise though. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • NewJPage said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    NewJPage said:
    PJNB said:
    I maybe in the minority but aside from a couple of his songs I prefer his covers/PJ songs for solo shows. I enjoy most of Into the Wild and Out of Sand is fantastic but just not a huge fan of his uke songs. I would love to see more songs that are of the same quality of Guaranteed and Rise though. 
    I enjoyed my shows in 2012 and my show in 2016 (or was it 17?) very much. 

So I would catch him again. 

But would be even cooler if he released his Our of Furnace songs, or some other project before another tour. 

Or if he toured together with Neil Young or something cool like that.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • RE658041RE658041 Sweden Posts: 401
    At the end of the consert in Rome Eddie said see you next year.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    RE658041 said:
    “We’ll never not play Boise again!”  Ed 2000.  Last time they played Boise: 2000.  Lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    RE658041 said:
    if i have a dollar for every time he said somethign similar ,i would have 3 house,5 cars and 2 boats
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    RE658041 said:
    if i have a dollar for every time he said somethign similar ,i would have 3 house,5 cars and 2 boats
    That would be a fun, joking poking fun mix, Empty Promises by Ed.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• mcgruff10 said:
    RE658041 said:
    “We’ll never not play Boise again!”  Ed 2000.  Last time they played Boise: 2000.  Lol
    CLASS
    ACTION
    LAWSUIT
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,836
    edited December 2018
    Always trust what musicians say when they have two bottles of wine in their body...
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    At London 2009, Eddie stated it would be along time before they would be back. They played again in 2010. 
    Kearnsy
  • Bon jovi and the spice girls sold out shows in Dublin
     Pearl jam are always welcome 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops