Options

Cincy Pics

binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    I was standing one row in front and about five seats to the left of you....great pics! Thanks for sharing.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    imfaithfulimfaithful Posts: 106
    nice pics, must be nice to be that close...
    I LOVE THIS BAND

"If some guy's not really giving me a reaction, I'll try and fucking get a reaction out of him. And I feed off of that. I go crazy. In a good way."-Mike McCready

www.myspace.com/lovethejam
  • Options
    I was standing one row in front and about five seats to the left of you....great pics! Thanks for sharing.

DAM!! Wish I would have known. ARGGG
  • Options
    I saw me in one of your pics, I was way out there but i saw me above the exit thingy.
    6/24/06-Cincinnati, Best night of my life!!!
  • Options
    katelliskatellis Posts: 513
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
  • Options
    I saw me in one of your pics, I was way out there but i saw me above the exit thingy.

LOL!! AWESOME!!!

I had my eye on all you fuckers just to make sure we kept the paint peeling. HA!
  • Options
    HAHAHAHA...

okay, so your picture on the beer barge...the big guy in the blue shirt (behind you and to the right, standing next to the rail) is my friend. I am next to him (you can see part of my shirt (orange shirt with orange flip-flops)...

I wish I had known. i would have said HOWDY y'all!

We were really far away at the show (section 139, row P), but the seats were still okay. I wish I had been that close, though!
    ~A compliment for us, is a compliment for you.~

• Options
    HAHAHAHA...

okay, so your picture on the beer barge...the big guy in the blue shirt (behind you and to the right, standing next to the rail) is my friend. I am next to him (you can see part of my shirt (orange shirt with orange flip-flops)...

I wish I had known. i would have said HOWDY y'all!

We were really far away at the show (section 139, row P), but the seats were still okay. I wish I had been that close, though!

This is becoming funnier by the minute! How many of your fuckers did I capture on cam??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Just wish we could have drank a few together.
    Got to meet and hang out abit with TDUB. Kewl cat!
    Met PBM too. Awesome dude!
  • Options
    OMG I was riding that ferry with you. I recognize you guys and the girl in the background. Don't think I officially met you though.

I was the one wearing the red and black PJ Ladies T from the Binaural tour.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~