I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    edited November 2018
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    I recently  got back into stoned. 
    I feel it helps only for a small while and it does add to confusion and memory problems. But I've always needed something . I was drinking way to much. Not sure if i will continue  very long. I tend to do it every day. Can't  casually  do anything. I'm a dependant kind of guy
    From what you’ve posted before, I’m guessing you are using it to help with anxiety. Have you considered using CBD instead, or at least a high CBD/low THC product? Maybe you would find more relief and less confusion. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    I think the problem is the UK does not have a medicinal Cannabis program.  I'm just guessing here, but he probably bought off a dealer...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Finally ordered my first legal cannabis purchase online in Canada. I'm impressed. The packaging it stupid though. Way too huge for the order. I just got samples because I didn't know what to expect, so 1 gram of three different strains. But each gram came in containers that could each fit an ounce, lol.
    Two of them were at the low end of the THC percentage range that I mentioned before. One came at the high end. (Lowest is 17.7, highest is 23.54). All of them are good. The grams ranged from $7.99 to $11.99. And they shipped fast. Yay legalization, lol.
    How does it feel to be stoned?
    I've never experienced it.
    It is not possible to describe this so you know how it feels. Like others say, try it and find out. If you're not willing to, you will just have to keep wondering! ;)
    Might have to visit Canada to legally try it. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    PJ_Soul said:
    Finally ordered my first legal cannabis purchase online in Canada. I'm impressed. The packaging it stupid though. Way too huge for the order. I just got samples because I didn't know what to expect, so 1 gram of three different strains. But each gram came in containers that could each fit an ounce, lol.
    Two of them were at the low end of the THC percentage range that I mentioned before. One came at the high end. (Lowest is 17.7, highest is 23.54). All of them are good. The grams ranged from $7.99 to $11.99. And they shipped fast. Yay legalization, lol.
    Just get some weed, a pipe and smoke some ... it won't hurt you to give it a try.  
    It's illegal here.
    Stupid laws need to be ignored.  It's illegal in most of the world.  If you are curious, just go for it.  I'm sure someone at university at connections...
    Don't really talk to anyone. Everyone is 13-15 years my junior.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    PJ_Soul said:
    Just get some weed, a pipe and smoke some ... it won't hurt you to give it a try.  
    It's illegal here.
    Stupid laws need to be ignored.  It's illegal in most of the world.  If you are curious, just go for it.  I'm sure someone at university at connections...
    Don't really talk to anyone. Everyone is 13-15 years my junior.
    People who have weed to sell do not age discriminate.   Just buy a 5 dollar joint off someone and give it a try...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    edited November 2018
    Just smoked a little bowl of some Northstar. Really nice high. Good flavor. Gives nice hard hit. Ive never been someone who pays attention to different strains or what kind it is, but i have been recently. I recommend Northstar. :)

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    It is not possible to describe this so you know how it feels. Like others say, try it and find out. If you're not willing to, you will just have to keep wondering! ;)
      Isn't there at least medical cannabis in Australia?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    That's a long way to come for some Cannabis...ask around, guaranteed you'll will not
    have to ask very many people and you'll have some weed in your hands...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    edited November 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
      Isn't there at least medical cannabis in Australia?
    Not yet. There is a push here to try have it legalised. 
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    That's a long way to come for some Cannabis...ask around, guaranteed you'll will not
    And then when the cops bust you you're screwed.
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Are the cops that bored that they will pinch someone for less than a gram...I highly doubt it.  Man don't worry about the fucking cops when it comes to weed...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Dude, you’re not robbing a bank or breaking into an art gallery. You’ve gotta know some surfers. They surely can hook you up. And don’t stress out about getting caught. It’s mostly illegal in the US and damn near everyone does it anyway. If they locked everyone up who did, we’d have no country left.

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Might even help you overcome some anxiety.
    Why I want to try it.
    It's helped my cousin.
    I wouldn't know who to ask. Not street smart.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Why I want to try it.
    It's helped my cousin.
    I wouldn't know who to ask. Not street smart.

Ask your cousin?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Have you asked your cousin (assuming they're in Australia too)?  Also, a quick online search just yielded a number of results.  You'll find a way to procure even a joint if you really want to.

Just smoke inside, since based on your comments you might not be comfortable anywhere else but home or another safe-feeling place.
    My cousin lives in Europe
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    edited November 2018
    Surely someone here knows someone in Australia that can help this guy out. Any other Austraulian members on here that can help a brother out?
    When you do find some just remember your first few times smoking are going to be really intense. After that it will mellow out once youre used to it and know what to expect.

And please remember if you start to freak out, youre just high. B)
    Post edited by Hi! on

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    There's a website, grasscity.com I think, that will tell you where you can go to buy street weed, but you don't have the guts for that lol

Honestly, you have to have acquaintances who smoke, it's literally impossible that you don't.  Just pick the person you know who is the most hippy-ish and ask them if they can get you a joint.  Worst case scenario is they say no and continue being an acquaintance.  More likely, you make a friend.
    Us stoners love to meet each other and burn together, it's a bonding thing...breaking bread, sharing water, sitting together by fire, passing the peace pipe or booze...these are fundamental human bonding experiences that can as easily be deep spiritual endeavours as casual experiences.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Thanks for the advice. 
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    99% THC high af

#FHP
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
    Now I’m dreaming of a white Christmas!!!  =)

#hohohoros
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited November 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Are the cops that bored that they will pinch someone for less than a gram...I highly doubt it.  Man don't worry about the fucking cops when it comes to weed...
    I've been arrested for a tiny amount. As I've told you before (and I think you then blamed it on me, lol). Just because it hasn't happened to you, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Sometimes cops just have quotas to meet so start making stupid busts like that on slow days. I think it's smart, especially at his age (as opposed to when you're still a minor), to want to avoid breaking the law. I stopped getting weed from dealers years ago for the same reason.
    But yeah, if his cousin smokes it, then just get some from him. No risk of getting busted that way.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    ed243421 said:
    Now I’m dreaming of a white Christmas!!!  =)

#hohohoros
     :) 
    Love the hashtag.
    #FHP
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I've been arrested for a tiny amount. As I've told you before (and I think you then blamed it on me, lol). Just because it hasn't happened to you, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Sometimes cops just have quotas to meet so start making stupid busts like that on slow days. I think it's smart, especially at his age (as opposed to when you're still a minor), to want to avoid breaking the law. I stopped getting weed from dealers years ago for the same reason.
    But yeah, if his cousin smokes it, then just get some from him. No risk of getting busted that way.
    I do not recall you mentioning being pinched.  I apologize if I come across as blaming you.  All pot arrest is bullshit.   I should have clarified things better.  In all my years with Cannabis I always smoked at a private residence.  Its very unlikely one gets pinched at a private residence.  I never took a risk like smoking in front of a bar and a cop could just wander by.  He should be able to find weed on a university campus and be able to smoke a little without being bothered.  I remember saying to my brother in law if Trudeau does one thing and legalize weed, he has done plenty then.  I will give our PM credit, legalizing should be a no-brainer ... Trudeau took the risk.  It's been legal for a month and despite people like Andrew Sheer society has not fallen apart.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    My cousin is overseas lol
    I recently saw a lady smoking a joint in public, casually having puffs as she walked past me at the train station.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    I recently saw a lady smoking a joint in public, casually having puffs as she walked past me at the train station.
    Where are you in Australia?
    Where are you in Australia?
    Melbourne.