Chris Cornell Tribute Concert

Comments

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,169
    wondering if Eddie will show up.   

Thats a big lineup tho
    Well the promo says Temple of the Dog and Eddie is a member of Temple of the Dog.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    edited November 2018
    wondering if Eddie will show up.   

Thats a big lineup tho
    Well the promo says Temple of the Dog and Eddie is a member of Temple of the Dog.
    The promo says "Members of..." not "All the members of..."
    Edit: To be fair, it can't be "all the members of" without CC, but still, not definitive imo.
  • I kinda don't see Ed performing. Doesn't really seem like his type of thing to me. If he did I'd think he'd just do a solo tune. 
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,519
    edited November 2018
    Has anyone been able to find pricing on this thing? Ticketmaster has gotten really coy lately with having price points before shows go on sale. Not trying to complain - I just like setting my price limit and zone in on those tickets for an on sale.
    Post edited by Gibson on
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Gibson said:
    Has anyone been able to find pricing on this thing? Ticketmaster has gotten really coy lately with having price points before shows go on sale. Not trying to complain - I just like setting my price limit and zone in on those tickets for an on sale.
    I haven't been able to find any information, and tickets go on sale in an hour and a half. I don't think I've ever seen an event like this that has released so little information prior to the onsale. Not sure if this is on Ticketmaster or the event organizers, but it seems like a little information would help people decide whether or not they'll try to get tickets, and if so, which tickets they'll want to buy.

• Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,547
    Looks like there are "official platinum tickets" going up as well (usually highly inflated and most of the best seats)
  • The EBMRF website says that they're offering exclusive tickets to the show, and on their Instagram they posted yesterday "Coming soon! Exclusive VIP tickets for EBMRF supporters. Details tomorrow!". It's tomorrow, on sale is in an hour- no info yet!
  • timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    Not posting the prices is bizarre. It's been my experience that most shows at the Forum are overpriced and you can end up getting tickets for less than face on stubhub. Not gonna sweat it if I don't see ones that I like right at 10...jumped on the shitty upper level side stage tickets that were "best available" during the TOTD onsale and similar seats ended up on stubhub for $10!
  • peacepeace Posts: 55
    The VIP tickets are $500 for level 1 and $350 for level 2. No fees are added. I sprang for the $350, I want to go and did not want to take a chance with TM battle. 
  • VIP Level 2 tix secured. In the door. Thank freakin God.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,902
    edited November 2018
    Wheres the link for VIP tickets?

nm.. found it!
    Post edited by JojoRice on
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    Never seen a Ticketmaster waiting room before...
  • Given2FlyGiven2Fly Seattle Posts: 167
    This process is sorta silly, especially for somebody hoping to come in from out of town. It's really hard to plan things when you don't even know the dang concert ticket prices ahead of time. I've been to about 5 bazillion concerts in every possible genre and I can't figure out if this is even going to be a popular ticket or not, part of me doesn't think it's going to be, but ticket prices may be sorta silly high anyways. Wish I knew for sure. Good luck to everybody in 25 minutes.
  • Can anyone tell us how some have already been able to purchase tickets?
    csilver22 said:
    Can anyone tell us how some have already been able to purchase tickets?
    https://ebmrf.org/i-am-the-highway-a-tribute-to-chris-cornell/
    Never seen a Ticketmaster waiting room before...
    I saw them for KISS, OZZY, and McCartney. 

• TH113769TH113769 Posts: 434
    Got VIP through EB - did anyone get a confirmation sent to them?  I know I got charged!!
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • csilver22 said:
    Can anyone tell us how some have already been able to purchase tickets?
    https://ebmrf.org/i-am-the-highway-a-tribute-to-chris-cornell/
    Thank you. Gone now, I was on that page earlier and didn’t see anything!
  • TH113769 said:
    Got VIP through EB - did anyone get a confirmation sent to them?  I know I got charged!!
    I rec'd an email from PayPal with the purchase info. Nothing on seat info though. Probably won't know until we receive them.
  • TH113769TH113769 Posts: 434
    TH113769 said:
    I rec'd an email from PayPal with the purchase info. Nothing on seat info though. Probably won't know until we receive them.
    Thanks - exactly thew same thing here.  
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
    edited November 2018
    2000 people in line? WTF
    Is everybody else getting the same thing?
    Post edited by Given2Fly on
    Given2Fly said:
    2000 people in line? WTF
    Yep and I was in waiting room about 25 minutes beforehand

JojoRice said:
    Given2Fly said:
    2000 people in line? WTF
    Yep and I was in waiting room about 25 minutes beforehand
    The fact these people get to control 99% of large concerts and do it so poorly is as criminal as their business practices.
  • The waiting room was less stressful than the usual rioting tbh.
  • kenkkenk Posts: 210
    I got right in somehow and snagged a couple very low row uppers for $125 each after fees. Plenty of tickets left in the uppers as of right now. Lower bowl and floor is going pretty fast.
  • I’m in the same 2000+ people line. My little walking guy is almost half way there though!
    Is the waiting room just random? 10:00 comes and they give you a random # in the queue?
  • Given2Fly said:
    Is the waiting room just random? 10:00 comes and they give you a random # in the queue?
    Not clear if random. I "got in line" at 9:59, reached the front of the line at ~10:10. Had 2000+ in front of me at the beginning.
    edited November 2018
    Given2Fly said:
    Not clear if random. I "got in line" at 9:59, reached the front of the line at ~10:10. Had 2000+ in front of me at the beginning.
    I got in line at 9:30... had 2000+ in front of me, my little dude isn't even half way. Silly.
  • mbowersmbowers Posts: 109
    Still in the line. I’m so glad I got a pair through EBRMF. This is crazy. If I were stuck with Ticketmaster, I probably wouldn’t even go
This discussion has been closed.