Options

Happy Birthday McGruff!!!!

PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
edited November 2018 in All Encompassing Trip
It's McGruff's bday!
Happy birthday dude!

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
Post edited by PJ_Soul on

Comments

• Options

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Happy Birthday, Mike! I hope your day is filled with pizza, beer, and a nice cabernet on the rocks!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Go Sox!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Happy Birthday, go eat a slice!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Thanks guys!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    Have a good one!

Lose the ice. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Have a good one!

Lose the ice. 
    Take the red wine (and, of course, the cannoli) -

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,748
    McGruff still writes checks and he likes Nickleback. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Happy B-Day!!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    I hope you have an awesome birthday! :joy:
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    He's probably going out for drinks with a good friend tonight who happens to be a woman, just them while his wife and kids stay home. That's not weird is it?  =) 

Happy Bday
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!!
  • Options
    Wma31394 said:
    He's probably going out for drinks with a good friend tonight who happens to be a woman, just them while his wife and kids stay home. That's not weird is it?  =) 

Happy Bday
    Is it PJ Soul?

No it isn't....that dirty dog...it's Agnes. McGruff is spending his birthday with Agnes. They are going out for drinks just as friends. If they drink too much, they'll just get a hotel room. But it will have 2 beds and they are just friends, so it's cool. Mrs. McGruff is okay with this too. She will be at home caring for their 8 children. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    Happy Birthday, Mike! Hopefully you spent it drinking delicious IPAs and eating non-foldable deep dish with a fork and knife! 
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    Happy B-Day McG! :joy:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Happy birthday!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Wma31394 said:

Happy Bday
    Is it PJ Soul?

No it isn't....that dirty dog...it's Agnes. McGruff is spending his birthday with Agnes. They are going out for drinks just as friends. If they drink too much, they'll just get a hotel room. But it will have 2 beds and they are just friends, so it's cool. Mrs. McGruff is okay with this too. She will be at home caring for their 8 children. 
    This is good shit. 
    Happy birthday brother.
    Enjoy a canoli and some wine....no ice 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Happy Birthday !!!  :) 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Wma31394 said:

Happy Bday
    Is it PJ Soul?

This is awesome!!! Lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Happy belated. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    Wma31394 said:

Happy Bday
    Is it PJ Soul?

Sounds reasonable to me! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,487
    Happy birthday!!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Happy bday, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,970
    Happy Birthday, teach!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Wma31394 said:

Happy Bday
    Is it PJ Soul?

This is awesome!!! Lol
    Your birthday gift is in the mail. It's a glass jar and formaldehyde to preserve whatever it is that the wifey removes from your body. 
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!!! 😁
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,487
    Have a great day!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Happy birthday  my dear friend
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Happy birthday fellow scorpio. Hope you, the wife, the brood...and Agnes have a good day.