Chris Cornell Tribute Concert

Comments

• I'd kill to go to this, probably not gonna happen though.

I hope Chris' solo band feature somewhere in this, they were a great bunch of musicians, I'm sure they'd want to pay their respects too.
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 870
    Any indication on ticket prices anywhere?
  • KC2917 said:
    Any indication on ticket prices anywhere?
    I'd bet expensive
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,221
    There!
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Can't wait for Ryan Adams to crush his cover. Will be special.
    Same here. I bet he would dominate Seasons. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    username said:
    Can't wait for Ryan Adams to crush his cover. Will be special.
    Same here. I bet he would dominate Seasons. 
    If he shows up (its in LA) id love to hear Josh from the Chili Peppers cover Seasons.  
  • Anyone else find it a bit strange that it says 'members of Soundgarden, temple of the dog and audioslave' but no members pearl jam? 

Foo fighters, Metallica and Ryan Adams (for some reason) also appearing and get a mention but again....no pearl jam or Eddie???

What's going on? Can anyone explain??
    It would be redundant to say Pearl Jam too.
  • Would be great if there was a 10C ticket offer, even if limited. Didn't they offer tix for the event honoring The Who a few years back?

• evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,836
    This show looks great!

If Ed doesn't show up, I will wonder what his deal is.  He does love hollywood types and his celebrity friends, so maybe he will be there. 
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • I'd kill to go to this, probably not gonna happen though.

I hope Chris' solo band feature somewhere in this, they were a great bunch of musicians, I'm sure they'd want to pay their respects too.
    Made sure I talked to them after a meet a greet after a small club show...everyone was going gaga over CC - not that there is anything wrong with that -  and these guys were just hanging out.  
    Very cool guys and the lead guitarist could shred.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
    edited November 2018

Might as well focus on the show.  Crazy lineup.  Maybe all these bands can plan their own three day festival next summer  B)
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited November 2018

Might as well focus on the show.  Crazy lineup.  Maybe all these bands can plan their own three day festival next summer 
    Can't wait for more artists to be revealed!
    Post edited by Sea on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • VikkivaleVikkivale Los Angeles, CA Posts: 222
    Has anyone seen info on ticket prices? I want to go but can't find $ details anywhere. 
  • markbyrne8520markbyrne8520 Boston Posts: 17
    Vikkivale said:
    Has anyone seen info on ticket prices? I want to go but can't find $ details anywhere. 
    I've looked everywhere and there is no ticket price information anywhere.  I just want to prepare for how much this is going to kill me.  
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,359
    My brother is in the Metallica fan club...we are hoping...
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    The Ticketmaster page shows the seating chart.....looks like it is a seated floor, as opposed to GA.
  • JOEJOEJOE said:
    The Ticketmaster page shows the seating chart.....looks like it is a seated floor, as opposed to GA.

More $ that way.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• chittychitty Posts: 574
    Shame iT is on a Wednesday as I want to go. Would be coming from Vancouver. If I do get tickets I’ll make it happen, BUT a weekend would be much easier 
  • chitty said:
    Shame iT is on a Wednesday as I want to go. Would be coming from Vancouver. If I do get tickets I’ll make it happen, BUT a weekend would be much easier 
    Makes the flights and hotels cheaper though being mid week. Just tougher for getting time off work. Trying to debate if this will be more of a formal celebrity tribute or more focused on musical performances. Definitely looking for the music. Hoping ticket prices and more info comes out soon. 
  • Kale432Kale432 Posts: 1
    edited November 2018
    Would be great if there was a 10C ticket offer, even if limited. Didn't they offer tix for the event honoring The Who a few years back?

Anyone know anything about ticket pricing in general yet?
    Missoula '18
    Kale432 said:
    Would be great if there was a 10C ticket offer, even if limited. Didn't they offer tix for the event honoring The Who a few years back?

I called the Forum box office this afternoon. They told me they didn't have price info yet (which I thought was weird) and advised I check back tomorrow.
  • rhanishanerhanishane NSW Australia Posts: 505
    Why do i have to live in Oz 😯 
  • treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,799
    edited November 2018
    njnancy said:
    Awesome. I hope all who can go have a wonderful time. Nice to see him being remembered. Thanks for the announcement. 
    Yes i think this is so nice,glad people can go ,hope they make a bootlege of this ,so sweet to do this 

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • markbyrne8520markbyrne8520 Boston Posts: 17
    Vikkivale said:
    Kale432 said:

I called the Forum box office this afternoon. They told me they didn't have price info yet (which I thought was weird) and advised I check back tomorrow.
    @Vikkivale   keep us posted if you get any updates. I called ticketmaster and they did not have any ticket price information :(  
    edited November 2018
    Just got off phone with the Forum. Ticket price will range from $75 - $356. No presale (which I figured, since regular onsale is tomorrow).  No special tix for any of the affiliated bands' fan clubs or credit cards (ie sometimes Citi or Amex have special blocks), that she was aware of at this time.  I'm going to call Ticketmaster next...

*update Called Ticketmaster. They couldn't even see prices.  Just the stage and onsale time. 
    Post edited by Vikkivale on
    edited November 2018

Post edited by cp3iverson on
    edited November 2018
    Based on the ticket price range, as well as the way they usually scale ticket prices at the Forum, it looks as if the best value will be the lower rows of the upper level.
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • Vikkivale said:
    Just got off phone with the Forum. Ticket price will range from $75 - $356. No presale (which I figured, since regular onsale is tomorrow).  No special tix for any of the affiliated bands' fan clubs or credit cards (ie sometimes Citi or Amex have special blocks), that she was aware of at this time.  I'm going to call Ticketmaster next...

*update Called Ticketmaster. They couldn't even see prices.  Just the stage and onsale time. 
    Thank you for doing this.
    Vikkivale said:

Thank you for doing this.
    You're welcome!

Good luck to all trying for tix tomorrow!
    I will be at the Forum tonight....I will see if they have a seating map with prices.
This discussion has been closed.