Options

German nurse confesses to murdering 100 patients over five years out of 'boredom'

Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
German nurse confesses to murdering 100 patients over five years out of 'boredom'

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/german-nurse-confesses-to-murdering-100-patients-over-five-years-out-of-boredom

WTF...
Give Peas A Chance…

Comments

• Options
    Swedens worst serialkiller, also killed patients. Elderly people by putting some kind of cleaning prioduct in their lemonade. In the 80s. Don't think the reason was boredom though...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    I'm convinced that most of the worst serial killers are never even caught, or known about at all. There are a LOT of missing people out there.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Ontario recently convicted a nurse of killing 8 elderly people.  I guess its shocking when people who are supposed to help are the killers...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    edited October 2018
    if germany's nurses are bored, their health care system is doing something right. 

but that's super fucked up. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Enough. Whackos. To. Go. Around.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,827
    Someone. Doesn’t. Get. Punctuation. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Sure. I. Do. But. Thanks. For. Worrying. 
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Given the way I've mistreated every nurse who's been tasked with administering a shot to me, drawing blood from me or threading an IV in me, it's a miracle none of them have killed me yet.

I can't help it. I see a needle, and the fight or flight kicks in. Thankfully, most of them just find it amusing. Assholes.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    dankind said:
    Given the way I've mistreated every nurse who's been tasked with administering a shot to me, drawing blood from me or threading an IV in me, it's a miracle none of them have killed me yet.

I can't help it. I see a needle, and the fight or flight kicks in. Thankfully, most of them just find it amusing. Assholes.
    Same. I hate needles. I've actually passed out as an adult in the dentist office after gettting a shot. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,725
    Which came first, the fascination with serial killing -> serial killing

or serial killing -> the fascination with serial killing? 

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,963
    edited October 2018
    Power over the fraile and weak.
    Sad excuse of a human
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    It's really scary when people like this get this kind of occupations, it seems it took a very long time before he got stopped, how come?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    Damn disgusting human ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    RNDMARNDMA Blackpool, England Posts: 14
    Psychopaths and killers tend to be drawn to occupations where they have power and control..healthcare also gives them easy access.
    I also think healthcare killers are publicised more as its more shocking to the public that they kill as its opposite to what they are supposed to do
  • Options
    Well if I end up in a home I hope someone kills me
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Well if I end up in a home I hope someone kills me
    That depends.  What if the home has a lot of hot nurses?  Just sayin' gotta keep your options open.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    I do understand about not wanting to go to one of those homes.  They are not pleasant,
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    I do understand about not wanting to go to one of those homes.  They are not pleasant,
    Unless you're paying $4000 - $8000 a month, you're lucky if you get to bathe once a week. It's horrible.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata