'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    Milestone said:
    It's not really a fan's responsibility to ensure that an item on ebay is legit.  It's Pearl Jam's responsibility to shut down those sales. 
    I'd personally never buy a Chinese printed PJ poster.  I can't say that I haven't been tempted to buy one of those Chinese made banners of the PJ album covers, which are pretty cool.  But I haven't.
    I did, however, buy a Chinese Beatles CD Box set that is pretty sweet for $30 and free shipping.  I don't necessarily feel bad about that because I've bought the same Beatles albums at least 3-4 times each (vinyl, cassettes, cd's) in my lifetime. 
    It's a fans responsibility to not buy that crap.  If you knowingly buy it then you are part of the problem.

Would you buy fake autographs even though they looked "ok" or because they were a faction of the price?  

I would hope the answer is No...
    I would never buy a fake poster, knowingly, out of respect for the artist and because I'm a collector who cares about receiving a high quality print, on quality paper.   You and I know what's fake out there and we do the right thing.  The average Joe might not. 

lolobugg said:
    I have the OG Beatles box in Mono... how is the quality on that Chinese bootleg version? I have heard that the tracks are in stereo on it.......
    Sound quality = the remaster quality.  Photos on cd inserts are high quality obvious Xerox copies.  The box itself is awesome quality.  The song credits mis-spell names, which seems intentional.  For example, "McCortney" or "Lenin" "Horrison" in some cases.  That's pretty weird. 
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    demetrios said:
    Kick ass @bradklausen B)

Seeing these together makes me really wish he did a Wrigley as well for the trifecta!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    Still available ...
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    wwsuicide said:
    demetrios said:
    Kick ass @bradklausen B)

Seeing these together makes me really wish he did a Wrigley as well for the trifecta!
    Oh, For sure.  I had it all planned out.  He could do a Wrigley one as well.  Then of course there would be a Wrigley Variant.  Then he could do 300 UnCut sheets.
    Then to really break the internet he could do 100 of an UNCUT WITH ALL 3 VARIANTS.  Imagine the money he/10C could have made.  
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • demetrios said:
    Stupes...
    wwsuicide said:
    demetrios said:
    Kick ass @bradklausen B)

Oh, For sure.  I had it all planned out.  He could do a Wrigley one as well.  Then of course there would be a Wrigley Variant.  Then he could do 300 UnCut sheets.
    Then to really break the internet he could do 100 of an UNCUT WITH ALL 3 VARIANTS.  Imagine the money he/10C could have made.  
    Uncut sheets would of been sweet!   =)
  • demetrios said:
    wwsuicide said:
    demetrios said:
    Kick ass @bradklausen B)

Uncut sheets would of been sweet!   =)
    Jack White did this with his cooperstown show.  Pretty cool.
    Mumford prints have been shipped out!

That's it on the 2018 10club / Pearl Jam poster sale experience!

Next up .. 2018 Mystery Poster sale? 
  • KS80184KS80184 Posts: 385
    edited October 2018
    Ben Brown variant arrived tube intact but poster placed at the edge of the craft paper so corner is bent and partially torn. 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Ben Brown poster arrived in perfect condition.
  • KS80184 said:
    Ben Brown variant arrived tube intact but poster placed at the edge of the craft paper so corner is bent and partially torn. 
    You had one job...
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    KS80184 said:
    Damn. Sorry dude!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • One of the lucky 1s all ok

^ Sweet!!! B)

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Thanks, 10c!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    My Boston Klausen showed up today and was perfectly fine, no damage. Was very Happy!!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • demetrios said:

Were there any tshirtst leftover from the home and away shows? If so, when can we expect them to hit the store? Thanks

03-San Antonio

09-Austin

13-Dallas

18-Seattle x 2

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    gruene9 said:
    demetrios said:

Were there any tshirtst leftover from the home and away shows? If so, when can we expect them to hit the store? Thanks
    Tour shirts rarely have showed up in the Goods section.  Sometimes they have shown up in mystery box sales in the Goods section and then one time a third party site sold some mystery boxes with shirts and stickers.  Forget the name of the site.
    Anyone else still waiting on their Boston poster from Ben?
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 572
    demetrios said:
    I am. I live in the Chicagoland area. I received notification that it was shipped over 2 weeks ago. However, Ben told me that he does not use shipment tracking because it is too expensive. I fully expect my poster to sit at Chicago customs at O’hare airport for another 2-4 weeks as usual there...it is pathetic how long international packages sit at O’hare. That being said, the amount of time it has taken to receive this poster, along with the “condition” of the poster upon arrival that other members have shared, as well as no shipment tracking for the poster, I have to say buying from Ben hasn’t been the best experience.
    Ben will come through. 
  • I am still waiting for my Boston Ben Brown Variant in Toronto :-(  No tracking so no idea where it's at...
  • demetrios said:
    Yup I am waiting. I’m in RI and it shipped around 10/16 I think. 
  • EGrover88EGrover88 CT Posts: 30
    I just got my Boston poster from Ben yesterday and I live in CT
  • demetrios said:
    Yup I am waiting. I’m in RI and it shipped around 10/16 I think. 
    It arrived today in RI! And it’s perfect.  =)
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    edited October 2018
    I’m still waiting for a ben Brown Fenway AP here in austin. Ordered back on 9/6.  Really hope it arrives in good shape- I’m in no hurry, just don’t want it damaged. to have to wait another 8 weeks or so would be a real drag

EDIT: arrived in perfect condition.  Well packaged too!
    Post edited by RoleModelsinBlood31 on
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    I’m still waiting for a ben Brown Fenway AP here in austin. Ordered back on 9/6.  Really hope it arrives in good shape- I’m in no hurry, just don’t want it damaged. to have to wait another 8 weeks or so would be a real drag

EDIT: arrived in perfect condition.  Well packaged too!
    Great! Nothing yet here. 
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Ben Brown changed the thickness of his poster tubes?  Coming from Australia, at the bottom of the heap will crush these.....