I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• BLACK35 said:
    Technically its illegal for me to be growing at the moment as well. But come Oct 17th it will be fine. It just the Kush is getting higher than my fence now 
    Yeah I trained my plant bent the main cola and side branches and not I have like 6 main colas I can’t take pictures of it since I have a shared program with my wife , I’ll see if I can figure out a way to do it ..
    Good morning.   ;)
    Damn I haven’t seen you around these parts in years good morning to you & yours :) 

Good morning to all my friends here.

So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Almost harvest time ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited October 2018
    Well, after years and years of smoking weed illegally, I'm going to do that for the last time ever tonight, because tomorrow is legalization day countrywide!! Only the 2nd country in the world to do it (1st was Uraguay). I figure that's a big fucking deal.
    I went to my dispensary and grabbed some last minute shatter, because solid concentrates won't be legally sold for a while yet it seems. But what I'm looking forward to tomorrow is seeing what the government's online pot shop will offer.

I remember people saying they didn't think this day would ever come. I am glad they were wrong!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:
    Well, after years and years of smoking weed illegally, I'm going to do that for the last time ever tonight, because tomorrow is legalization day countrywide!! Only the 2nd country in the world to do it (1st was Uraguay). I figure that's a big fucking deal.
    I went to my dispensary and grabbed some last minute shatter, because solid concentrates won't be legally sold for a while yet it seems. But what I'm looking forward to tomorrow is seeing what the government's online pot shop will offer.

I remember people saying they didn't think this day would ever come. I am glad they were wrong!

I just ordered some Pink Kush and a couple of Sativa strains whose names I can't remember. Interesting times. Does anyone know if any of the provinces will allow inter provincial shipping? B.C. and Ontario do not ship outside of their respective provinces. Bummer!
     I love Budder and Shatter, but I am worried we won't get Gov't concentrates. It's going to be about a year for edibles, and who knows how long for concentrates. I stocked up on Budder and Shatter the last couple of weeks. I figure I've got about a years worth stockpiled.=)  

edited October 2018
    PJ_Soul said:

I just ordered some Pink Kush and a couple of Sativa strains whose names I can't remember. Interesting times. Does anyone know if any of the provinces will allow inter provincial shipping? B.C. and Ontario do not ship outside of their respective provinces. Bummer!
     I love Budder and Shatter, but I am worried we won't get Gov't concentrates. It's going to be about a year for edibles, and who knows how long for concentrates. I stocked up on Budder and Shatter the last couple of weeks. I figure I've got about a years worth stockpiled.=)  

I think we'll get concentrates, and likely at the same time edibles are made available. But we shall see! I can certainly live with just weed, but concentrates are good because they are just so much cleaner and easier with the vape pens, and usually more cost effective... I may try and stock up some more shatter and budder too though, while the Vancouver dispensaries are still stocked with them.
    I notice oils are legal now though.. I've never tried oils. I'm not even sure what they do to you... You drip it under your tongue I think? Have you tried them?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I use CBD-heavy tinctures as one form of relief.  A few drops under the tongue periodically, usually combined with THC (edible, flower, tincture), helps tremendously and takes the place of certain meds others may take for pain, nausea and the like.

I haven't tried shatter, budder, etc.; I like the simplicity of a pen or bowl or dropper.  Quick and effective.

Congrats to Canada!  I hope it helps the people and economy in many positive ways.  Will be interesting to see how our Canada-based investment goes (been profitable for us thus far).
    edited October 2018
    hedonist said:
    I use CBD-heavy tinctures as one form of relief.  A few drops under the tongue periodically, usually combined with THC (edible, flower, tincture), helps tremendously and takes the place of certain meds others may take for pain, nausea and the like.

I haven't tried shatter, budder, etc.; I like the simplicity of a pen or bowl or dropper.  Quick and effective.

Congrats to Canada!  I hope it helps the people and economy in many positive ways.  Will be interesting to see how our Canada-based investment goes (been profitable for us thus far).
    Is the CBD heavy stuff the kind that doesn't get you high, and only manages pain? I.e. very low or 0% THC, and high in CBD is for people just looking for pain management? My dad has terrible arthritis in his hand and is interested in that, but I'm not sure what to recommend to him.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul said:
    hedonist said:

Is the CBD heavy stuff the kind that doesn't get you high, and only manages pain? I.e. very low or 0% THC, and high in CBD is for people just looking for pain management? My dad has terrible arthritis in his hand and is interested in that, but I'm not sure what to recommend to him.
    That it is!  I use all-CBD, 1:1 CBD/THC and 2.1 CBD .  There are also topical treatments that may help him with the pain...maybe acupuncture as well?
  • PJ_Soul said:

I think we'll get concentrates, and likely at the same time edibles are made available. But we shall see! I can certainly live with just weed, but concentrates are good because they are just so much cleaner and easier with the vape pens, and usually more cost effective... I may try and stock up some more shatter and budder too though, while the Vancouver dispensaries are still stocked with them.
    I notice oils are legal now though.. I've never tried oils. I'm not even sure what they do to you... You drip it under your tongue I think? Have you tried them?

When all is said and done I could also live with just weed, but hopefully we get concentrates sooner than later. I have not tried any Tinctures because I have an arrhythmia and ingesting THC orally is unpredictable at best. I would love to experiment with edibles, but I don't want to trigger my arrhythmia.

A big privacy hedge, hahaha.
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Oil can be expensive.  I keep some in stock ... because I have found that if you really need a good nights rest, oil is the best ... I usually take about 4-5 drops under my tongue 2-3 hours before bed and sleep like a baby.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Oil can be expensive.  I keep some in stock ... because I have found that if you really need a good nights rest, oil is the best ... I usually take about 4-5 drops under my tongue 2-3 hours before bed and sleep like a baby.  
    Do you get high from it too? Or just sleepy?
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

That's a good question.

I may go to a Doctor because this is something that may help me with my Chronic  pain & sleep. My State(NJ) just added Chronic pain to the list to be able to use  Medical Marijuana. 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Is the oil THC/CBD, or one or the other? 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

You do get high.  I don't really feel sleepy, but as soon as I go to bed I'm asleep quickly for a solid 8 hours, sometimes more.  But it is pricey.  So I use sparingly.  I am hoping edibles are legal soon...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    You can get oil in both.  I prefer high THC.  I do enjoy being buzzed...who doesn't.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    Finally ordered my first legal cannabis purchase online in Canada. I'm impressed. The packaging it stupid though. Way too huge for the order. I just got samples because I didn't know what to expect, so 1 gram of three different strains. But each gram came in containers that could each fit an ounce, lol.
    Two of them were at the low end of the THC percentage range that I mentioned before. One came at the high end. (Lowest is 17.7, highest is 23.54). All of them are good. The grams ranged from $7.99 to $11.99. And they shipped fast. Yay legalization, lol.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    PJ_Soul said:
    Finally ordered my first legal cannabis purchase online in Canada. I'm impressed. The packaging it stupid though. Way too huge for the order. I just got samples because I didn't know what to expect, so 1 gram of three different strains. But each gram came in containers that could each fit an ounce, lol.
    Two of them were at the low end of the THC percentage range that I mentioned before. One came at the high end. (Lowest is 17.7, highest is 23.54). All of them are good. The grams ranged from $7.99 to $11.99. And they shipped fast. Yay legalization, lol.
    How does it feel to be stoned?
    I've never experienced it.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJ_Soul said:

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:

haha
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • I recently  got back into stoned. 
    I feel it helps only for a small while and it does add to confusion and memory problems. But I've always needed something . I was drinking way to much. Not sure if i will continue  very long. I tend to do it every day. Can't  casually  do anything. I'm a dependant kind of guy
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    PJ_Soul said:
    Just get some weed, a pipe and smoke some ... it won't hurt you to give it a try.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
    I recently  got back into stoned. 
    I feel it helps only for a small while and it does add to confusion and memory problems. But I've always needed something . I was drinking way to much. Not sure if i will continue  very long. I tend to do it every day. Can't  casually  do anything. I'm a dependant kind of guy
    What are you taking it for?  You may need a different strain...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • I'm just fucked and filling time until the end
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    PJ_Soul said:
    Just get some weed, a pipe and smoke some ... it won't hurt you to give it a try.  
    It's illegal here.
  • You only live once. Break the law 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

PJ_Soul said:
    It's illegal here.
    Stupid laws need to be ignored.  It's illegal in most of the world.  If you are curious, just go for it.  I'm sure someone at university at connections...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    PJ_Soul said:
    It is not possible to describe this so you know how it feels. Like others say, try it and find out. If you're not willing to, you will just have to keep wondering! ;)