Pearl jam Dublin 2019

Comments

• Seafra said:
    As I said if I'm wrong I'll own it..but seriously a dude that has been at a couple of shows I won't take any advice off .. time will tell
    Suit yourself.  Obviously Dimitris has a good connection with the band/Ten Club based on his prior track record of being correct on tours.  It isn't like he is going to come out and say who his contact is.  That would be stupid, although I'm sure the Ten Club probably knows who it is and is okay with Dimitris being the band's new "Rumor Pit".    So, you can pound your chest with your firsts that you won't listen to anyone, or you could just recognize he has a connection and is right the vast majority of the time.
    Dude I know dimi and he has no personal connection to any band member or crew or managment. Please stop putting these kind of stupid "he is in contact " kind of things . He is a normal fan like me and you. FACT
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • SeafraSeafra Dublin Ireland Posts: 44
    Seafra said:
    As I said if I'm wrong I'll own it..but seriously a dude that has been at a couple of shows I won't take any advice off .. time will tell
    Suit yourself.  Obviously Dimitris has a good connection with the band/Ten Club based on his prior track record of being correct on tours.  It isn't like he is going to come out and say who his contact is.  That would be stupid, although I'm sure the Ten Club probably knows who it is and is okay with Dimitris being the band's new "Rumor Pit".    So, you can pound your chest with your firsts that you won't listen to anyone, or you could just recognize he has a connection and is right the vast majority of the time.
    Dude I know dimi and he has no personal connection to any band member or crew or managment. Please stop putting these kind of stupid "he is in contact " kind of things . He is a normal fan like me and you. FACT
    Here here well said ..he is just a fan like us all ..
  • JABKJABK Finland Posts: 293
    Seafra said:
    Nope
    So how do you actually Know whether it's happening or not? Are you tight with the band ? I seriously doubt that
    u can doubt or believe what ever u want..Nothing booked  in ireland or  anywhere else..till today,nothing booked for 2019 shows
    Does that mean Ullevi Arena in Gothenburg isn't booked either?
    Although I'm from Finland, one of my biggest dreams is to see PJ at Ullevi...and Finland of course.

Seafra said:
     No I just want to know how you know
    haha..funny guy
    Yeah thanks ...but hey if they are playing will you be looking at the gig or will you have your head stuck in the phone like all the other times?
  • dimi knows stuff before other people/fans, especially when it comes to tour dates/locations. this is not new news! he usually is always right and he is not guessing. 
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    Dimi clearly know things before the rest of us "fans". How or why does not matter to me, he just does, period. Thanks Dimi!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    haha..funny guy
    Yeah thanks ...but hey if they are playing will you be looking at the gig or will you have your head stuck in the phone like all the other times?
    i dont have more time for this drama,i dont know who u are, or whats ypur problem with me,but i dont care.and im old around here to know  how to avoid the bullshit and ignore them,.
    pj didnt book any shows for 2019 yet..all the rest doesnt matter.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    haha..funny guy
    i dont have more time for this drama,i dont know who u are, or whats ypur problem with me,but i dont care.and im old around here to know  how to avoid the bullshit and ignore them,.
    The facts are you still haven't said how you know 😀...I don't personally have an issue with you but I just get the feeling you know Fxxk all on this..two tears in a bucket Fxxk it.
  • KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 88
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    Nope
    So how do you actually Know whether it's happening or not? Are you tight with the band ? I seriously doubt that
    u can doubt or believe what ever u want..Nothing booked  in ireland or  anywhere else..till today,nothing booked for 2019 shows
    You still haven't answered for fact how you know ..you don't actually know..if I'm wrong I'll own it ..but just because your a fan you don't actually know
    yes,i know.
    Well it clearly says ..an insider knows it's happening ..so somebody is wrong ...did I put up the post/rumor? No I just want to know how you know
    Do you know DublinLive?  They aren't exactly waterfordwhispers but they have previous for posting pure shite.

Your man doesn't need to tell you his inside info but going by previous on here he certainly knows something, that's fact. 
  • FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    PJNB said:
    @Froggie

This true you think?
    News to me. Hope it's not when I'm on my hols in Spain  =)=)=)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    haha..funny guy
    The facts are you still haven't said how you know 😀...I don't personally have an issue with you but I just get the feeling you know Fxxk all on this..two tears in a bucket Fxxk it.
    like im gonna tell u how i know..and i dont care what u think i know or no.
    for the rest of the guys around here,,till now no shows booked for next year..the band has something very important to do before book any dates.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    It's David v. Goliath in here...but Goliath actually wins in this one.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Dimi has a pretty good track record of knowing his shit.  The "how/why/who from" is irrelevant, his batting average speaks for itself.
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    tbergs said:

LOL ... I wouldn't go so far to put Dimi in Goliath status.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    haha..funny guy
    for the rest of the guys around here,,till now no shows booked for next year..the band has something very important to do before book any dates.
    Nice.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Dimi has a pretty good track record of knowing his shit.  The "how/why/who from" is irrelevant, his batting average speaks for itself.
    Yup.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    Take the high road Dimi.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    edited October 2018
    Seafra said:
    That happens to get the tour information long before the average fan.   Since he has been right most of the time I will go with his track record.   I don’t care where his information comes from.  I am glad he posts hints or shoots rumors down.   
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I thought it was well known that Dimitris is boom s son?  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    tbergs said:

LOL ... I wouldn't go so far to put Dimi in Goliath status.
    Well, I meant number of posts wise and history on the site.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    haha..funny guy
    "Very important" yeah ok sure
    Quacks like a duck than it is a duck.  Posts like a troll than it is a troll.
    Yup.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Listen little man the troll I see here is you ..end of
  • mcgruff10 said:
    lol
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    mcgruff10 said:
    Dimitris Boomopoulos 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    When it comes to the rumor mill, Dimi is the absolute man.  Just accept that he knows more than 99% of the "true fans" and enjoy the ride. :)
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    haha..funny guy
    Is that something important "big, bold, and free?"
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    haha..funny guy
    Is that something important "big, bold, and free?"

Haha.  #nevergiveup
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    Dimitris has been pretty spot on many times, i'll take his word over any site any day.

And who cares who he knows, he gets the right info to us and that's all that matters. 
    NYPJ