Options

Calgary and other Albertan Gorge goers please read

PeatricalPeatrical Posts: 59
edited April 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi Everyone,

Well I was able to get gorge tickets and I am interested in organizing some kind of chartered bus line for all the Alberta TC ticketed fans to head down together. I have heard this place is not the easiest to get to when flying or bussing, so I though I would do some research and see if we could get enough people to get an affordable charter bus down and back.

Any ideas, or other ways to get to this rocking concert please post here.

Thanks,

Peatrical
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    do you think theres any chance of us getting tickets without being tc members?
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    Probably, just check the public on sale and it should let you know.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    hey i live in alberta, but i think i'm gonna hold off for a potential calgary show sometime this year. :)
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    sorry, i seriously considered going to the gorge but the planets didnt alling that way. So i got tickets to both Denver shows instead, good luck though
  • Options
    No worries.

With such little interest looks like it'll be driving down with a few friends.
  • Options
    i live in calgary, but oringinally from onterrible......i've seen the boys 15x and counting, but my ten club membership expired last year.....if anyone has an extra ticket i would love to catch this show.....cheers and happy jamming!!
  • Options
    Hey, Im living in Calgary, and plan on going to the second show in san fran and then the gorge. My brother and I are flying to cali and back then driving down as far as i know. But I think we're only going to the first night at the gorge. The bus would most likely be for both shows im guessing? If not I'd definately be interested, and if so, hell i might just have to stay for the second night. what is everyone else thinkin?
  • Options
    Catching Denver twice, Las Vegas, and San Diego. Home for 2 weeks, then to the Gorge for the finally. I'd definately look at splitting the cost of a bus. If there isn't enough interest, we should consider renting a van.
  • Options
    beanagebeanage Posts: 19
    Yes...you would be much better off with a van I think. You have to remember that it would be a nightmare going through the border on a bus...a bus full of Jammers!

I'll be flying to and from Vegas and then driving down to the Gorge. If you look on a map, it doesn't seem too hard to get to...just need to get to Spokane.
  • Options
    SnowRiderSnowRider Posts: 55
    Hopefully you guys can make it down. I'm leaving on the 5th for Vegas and then off to LA (maybe) and then to the Gorge for 2 nights. Me and My Red Jeep will see you all there.
    JAM OUT!
    Calgary 04/09/05, Las Vegas 06/07/06, The Gorge 22/07/06 23/07/06
  • Options
    andydick8andydick8 Posts: 205
    Stop in Banff to pick me and my friend up!
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • Options
    Well, I know that myself and probably four others are leaving Calgary, around noonish, on Friday July 21st for the Gorge. It's gonna kick so much ass. Was just at the Gorge for Sasquatch, and that was awesome enough. Anyway.
    05/30/03 Van, 09/01/05 Gorge, 09/02/05 Van, 09/04/05 Cal, 09/05/05 Ed, 09/07/05 S'toon, 09/08/05 'Peg, 07/22&23/06 Gorge, 06/14/08 'Roo, 08/08/09 Cal, 09/21/11 Cal, 09/23/11 Ed, 12/02/13 Cal
  • Options
    andydick8andydick8 Posts: 205
    Does anyone have room for two more for night one?

Please!
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • Options
    Hmmm not as many Alberta Message pit goers as I expected. I am still looking into options, as I myself need to find a way down. I'll post anything that developes here.