'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

• DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 593
    hey...quick update... finally finished that nin poster and can dive 100% into getting boston prints in the mail. Sorry for the delay with the pj posters this summer... with the madrid site issue backing into 400 seattle orders then 400 boston orders, this has been the most processing orders and packing orders and dealing with customer service emails I have had to manage at once, all while trying to work on new designs too. So thank you all for being so insanely patient with me, I know I am always slow in getting orders out, but this summer has been slower then normal for me in getting things in the mail ... to the non US folks, you guys have been very patient given you have to deal with customs and air travel for shipping... thank you all for not being too angry with me...some amount of disappointment or frustration is certainly understandable 

if you are still missing a seattle or madrid poster, email me at info@artillerydesign.com and tell me I am packing and processing orders the rest of this week and into the weekend

if I emailed you and we discussed replacing your damaged seattle poster that arrived, if you could humor me and remind me about the fact that I said I was sending you a replacement, that would be a big help because I had a piece of paper with a list of everyone who I needed to send replacements to, and at the moment that piece of paper is missing, so I have to go dumpster diving through our garbage cans and see if it did not somehow get thrown out... so if you were waiting for that replacement seattle poster and it is still not there, it is because I have madly been trying to find that list that was sitting right next to my keyboard and somehow has now vanished... hopefully I will find it, but if by chance I cannot, email me and remind me about our email exchange to get you a replacement... there was about 4 or 5 names on it
    Hey @bradklausen i have sent a few e-mail's just wondering if you have received any ? 
    I’ve also emailed and I did get an email back saying he would take care of my missing Madrid. I’m kind of thinking/hoping the next thing I see from BK is a notice that the poster has arrived as opposed to another email.
  • DJ253147 said:
    hey...quick update... finally finished that nin poster and can dive 100% into getting boston prints in the mail. Sorry for the delay with the pj posters this summer... with the madrid site issue backing into 400 seattle orders then 400 boston orders, this has been the most processing orders and packing orders and dealing with customer service emails I have had to manage at once, all while trying to work on new designs too. So thank you all for being so insanely patient with me, I know I am always slow in getting orders out, but this summer has been slower then normal for me in getting things in the mail ... to the non US folks, you guys have been very patient given you have to deal with customs and air travel for shipping... thank you all for not being too angry with me...some amount of disappointment or frustration is certainly understandable 

if you are still missing a seattle or madrid poster, email me at info@artillerydesign.com and tell me I am packing and processing orders the rest of this week and into the weekend

if I emailed you and we discussed replacing your damaged seattle poster that arrived, if you could humor me and remind me about the fact that I said I was sending you a replacement, that would be a big help because I had a piece of paper with a list of everyone who I needed to send replacements to, and at the moment that piece of paper is missing, so I have to go dumpster diving through our garbage cans and see if it did not somehow get thrown out... so if you were waiting for that replacement seattle poster and it is still not there, it is because I have madly been trying to find that list that was sitting right next to my keyboard and somehow has now vanished... hopefully I will find it, but if by chance I cannot, email me and remind me about our email exchange to get you a replacement... there was about 4 or 5 names on it
    Hey @bradklausen i have sent a few e-mail's just wondering if you have received any ? 
    I’ve also emailed and I did get an email back saying he would take care of my missing Madrid. I’m kind of thinking/hoping the next thing I see from BK is a notice that the poster has arrived as opposed to another email.
    Same. I figure he’s way busy and probably flooded with emails.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • demetrios said:

I was there!!!

• Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    What carrier method was used for the Mumfords and did anyone get their variant yet?
  • mcgruff10 said:
    for all the collectors out there, how do you display everything? Do you rotate things in and out? Man cave?  Serious question. I have the Thomas Fenway framed in my room but the rest of my collection is in the basement. 
    Love this question, and love the responses.  Stating the obvious, it depends on a lot of factors (I think); type and amount of space in your home, accommodating spouse (probably the biggest factor, IMO), kids, etc.  I work from home a lot so have five of my favorite of what I consider more of the serious art posters hung in my home office.  Also have a few "artifacts" displayed there on a bookshelf (books, vinyl, etc.).  I have a seven year old son and and have three of what I consider more kid like art (Ames Fenway Joe Green, Shuss Cracker Jack, etc.) hung in his room, which he loves (I have two young teen daughters and I couldn't pay them enough to hang any in their rooms).  Recently had our basement finished and going for a nicer sports theme overall, so looking to hang stuff like the Klausen Seattle/Fenway, maybe a Thomas Wrigley/Fenway, but also some other sports memorabilia (see accommodating spouse reference, above).  I'm also a big baseball card collector so my PJ cards sit nicely on storage shelves next to my baseball card collection.  Now just need some PJ comics to go with my comic book collection!
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    Did the Ed Ohana Brown AP go on sale yet? Anyone happen to know?
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    nuzzer1 said:
    Did the Ed Ohana Brown AP go on sale yet? Anyone happen to know?
    No.
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347
    This is from Brad Klausen on his Facebook page:

Just dropped off the first half of the PJ Boston orders. I am dropping off the remaining 200 PJ Boston orders and Foo Fighters orders tomorrow. I also found that list I was missing of the names of people who need replacements for damaged Seattle posters, so that was quite helpful... I have a nice little window of time now where I do not have any looming deadlines for new posters, so I plan on tying up all the loose ends for the recent sales and making sure I get everything out to everyone... so if you have been emailing me or contacting me via facebook and not getting a prompt response, I am spending today and tomorrow and this week, resolving all email / shipping / order / replacement issues. Thank you as always to everyone out there for your patience, I know I can be somewhat slow in getting orders in the mail and can be quite slow at responding to emails at times... so I cannot thank you all enough for bearing with me and can totally understand too if it has caused you any frustration or concern for your order. This summer was the most orders I have ever had to deal with while working on new posters at the same time, and highlighted what I already know about myself that I am not great with time management and staying on top of the non-design aspect of my little job here. Over the course of the next few weeks, orders will be arriving, if you still do not have all that you ordered from this summer or something arrives damaged, email me at info@artillerydesign.com and I will make sure you get what you ordered or at least a refund if I cannot replace a damaged poster.

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    dudeman said:
    Got a Mumford and a Williams. $35.00 each.

Today was a good day!

Nice when you get hooked up. 
  • KW6232 said:
    This is from Brad Klausen on his Facebook page:

Just dropped off the first half of the PJ Boston orders. I am dropping off the remaining 200 PJ Boston orders and Foo Fighters orders tomorrow. I also found that list I was missing of the names of people who need replacements for damaged Seattle posters, so that was quite helpful... I have a nice little window of time now where I do not have any looming deadlines for new posters, so I plan on tying up all the loose ends for the recent sales and making sure I get everything out to everyone... so if you have been emailing me or contacting me via facebook and not getting a prompt response, I am spending today and tomorrow and this week, resolving all email / shipping / order / replacement issues. Thank you as always to everyone out there for your patience, I know I can be somewhat slow in getting orders in the mail and can be quite slow at responding to emails at times... so I cannot thank you all enough for bearing with me and can totally understand too if it has caused you any frustration or concern for your order. This summer was the most orders I have ever had to deal with while working on new posters at the same time, and highlighted what I already know about myself that I am not great with time management and staying on top of the non-design aspect of my little job here. Over the course of the next few weeks, orders will be arriving, if you still do not have all that you ordered from this summer or something arrives damaged, email me at info@artillerydesign.com and I will make sure you get what you ordered or at least a refund if I cannot replace a damaged poster.
    What KW6232 said..... 

to Ivan and any one else asking, I most likely did get your emails, sometimes I do not get emails for some reason, but most of the time I do. I have received emails from people saying they sent me 3 or 4 and I have no emails in my inbox or spam folder to show for it, so it does happen, but if you are emailing me at info@artillerydesign.com I am getting them... if you send one and do no there from me for a week or two or three... most likely your email got buried in a list of incoming mails for one day, and if I do not respond to those emails that day, the next day more emails stack up on top of those... and if I am working on new posters and stressing over design and need to focus my energy on illustration and creating, I see all the emails and run away from them like I know I need to deal with those but I just cannot focus on that today... then today turns into a week then into two weeks... etc... but I do get them, and once working on new posters is not the pressing issue of my job, I can focus more energy on putting on my customer service hat and responding to emails... I should be better at making sure I respond within a day or two once an email arrives, unfortunately though when I am working on new stuff, everything else takes a back seat... the bills stack up and go unpaid, the laundry stacks up, the fridge is empty, my face is bearded... design takes precedent over all other responsibilities of my job and I get in the bad habit of letting emails pile up unanswered. 

so my customer service in promptly responding to emails is not great as many of you are well aware, and I apologize for that. As an online shopper myself, I know how important each of our individuals orders are to us, how important or money and the things we choose to spend it on is to us as individuals... and how quickly we want to receive the things we are stoked to have purchased... on the other side of being an online shopper, being an online store, each individual order just becomes a mass of orders... and it can be tough at times stay on top  of every person who emails and says they are missing this poster from their order or their order entirely, I try to keep it all squared away an organized as best as I can, but every now and then I lose track of what has transpired via email with which person given the orders and requests are often very similar. 

Been able to manage this as a one man shop for 10 years now, and still think I am doing alright with it, this summer with the 3 pj posters, with 1000 orders was just  the most orders I have ever had to process in such close proximity... and had the madrid site issue not happened it woulda certainly made things a lot easier and less frustrating for all of us. 

Anyway, just a long winded rambling rant to let you all know I am here, I do get your emails, I am not ignoring you if you do not get a response right away (well i am ignoring the responsibility of answering emails but not ignoring any individuals), I am not trying to pull a fast one and take your money and not ship you anything.... mostly I am just a cliche spacey artist who enjoys getting lost in the creative side of being an artist and gets overwhelmed by the responsibilities of  commerce / running a business / customer service... but again, I think I do alright... always room for improvement 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Arrived in perfect shape. Thanks ten club!!

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Ohana prints by Timothy Pittides from Bottleneck Gallery have shipped out.

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    demetrios said:

I was there!!!

Check yo fb messenger! Lol
    Anyone know what size the Ben Brown Eddie Vedder Ohana poster is?
    18x24?
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    mcgruff10 said:
    for all the collectors out there, how do you display everything? Do you rotate things in and out? Man cave?  Serious question. I have the Thomas Fenway framed in my room but the rest of my collection is in the basement. 
    My house in NJ has a a fuck ton of wall space and it was awesome. Used to keep all the posters in one spot though.. Kinda. I had a loft which was also my music area. Nothing in it but my bass, an amp, a recliner, a record player, all the posters of shows I've been to, stuff we've caught at shows, and a mini fridge full of beer. Posters were all along the walls of that room and the stairs that went up to it, which also had a ton of wall space because it was so high. Sadly, I had to rent that place out and move early this year, so now all my posters are wrapped and stacked in a closet because I'm about to move again in a couple months.  Can't wait to let them all breathe again though.  
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    KW6232 said:
    18x24?
    Yep
    EM194007 said:
    KW6232 said:
    18x24?
    Yep
    Thanks!!
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    Loujoe said:
    dudeman said:
    Got a Mumford and a Williams. $35.00 each.

Today was a good day!

Nice when you get hooked up. 
    Yeah man! One of my clients talked her boyfriend into selling them to me for face.

Very grateful!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Just wanted to get a sense of when folks in Canada got their Klausen Seattle AP? Sadly I'm still waiting on mine.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Anyone waiting for shipping confirmation from Brown for the Fenway witch? Still haven’t heard anything and thought they were being mailed out 
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    jervin007 said:
    Anyone waiting for shipping confirmation from Brown for the Fenway witch? Still haven’t heard anything and thought they were being mailed out 
    I got my ship confirmation (Indiana) on the 6th.  Hoping it arrives today.  I don't see anywhere to get a tracking update even though the email suggests it would update.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,376
    Thanks for the heads up on the Ohana merch!. Grabbed a shirt. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    Good prices on hats (not a zippo Chris ):
    https://www.ohanamerch.com/collections/eddie-vedder

Dave, or anyone, can you confirm the EV Red/Blue hat is from years ago??? It looks familiar and away from home right now to check...but was wondering although looks like an old one is it different material. I think only one is new yeah in the 3 hats listed? 
  • Good prices on hats (not a zippo Chris ):

Dave, or anyone, can you confirm the EV Red/Blue hat is from years ago??? It looks familiar and away from home right now to check...but was wondering although looks like an old one is it different material. I think only one is new yeah in the 3 hats listed? 
    I bought the new one and the bullseye.  If you want them let me know and I'll send em out to ya.
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    Good prices on hats (not a zippo Chris ):

I bought the new one and the bullseye.  If you want them let me know and I'll send em out to ya.
    Cheers Chris, always looking to help me out. As I said in the other thread, I'll grab them myself but cheers dude. Still ISO of the ZIPPO though. LOLLLL
  • jervin007 said:
    Yup, I’m also still waiting on my shipping confirmation from Brown.