psst...10/3/2018

Comments

• JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    bbiggs said:
    JojoRice said:
    If its a Halloween shirt, hope its Michael Myers themed!!
    Or a PJ branded Michael Myers mask...id buy it. Lol 
    Absolutely!!!  I go as Michael every year for halloween. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Kearn5y said:
    The true identity of Unknown will be revealed

HAHA ... Im kind of hoping its this.

Ive been baffled ever since unknowns resurgence on the site.

Member since 2004 soooo ...

I have talked to him (assuming he is male) with pm's and he is actually good to talk with. Either he is playing us all or he just does not get the whole forum thing. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Big. Bold. And expensive
    So home/away leftover merch drop or halloween shirt then? Last year the halloween shirt dropped on the 10th. Maybe 1 week earlier this year to help with shipping time.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Maybe some sort of draw for the Rome poster? 
    Kearnsy
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    I'm guessing it's socks
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,766
    New album drop? 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    I'm guessing left over Seattle, Missoula, Chicago and Boston merch.

Though maybe save all that for October 10th?
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Halloween shirt is the obvious guess
    2018 bootleg box set would be guess #2
    Leftover home/away merch guess #3
    Something totally unexpected guess #4
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    #4 like news on a new album
    Kearnsy
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Didnt think about the box set, but that makes total sense.
    DIdn't the Halloween shirts usually come out a lot sooner than this though?
    Leftover non-poster merch is my #1 guess. Keychains and shirts and such.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    That's what I think. Just don't think they will put out the 2018 boxset until early next year. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Mystery boxes ... Including posters that are currently in the shop. With some sprinkles on top to make it look Spectacular.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 531
    after talking to pjnb , i will not ask questions anymore and try to go through old threads and
    search for it.  didn't know that was such a big deal with everyone, but he let me know .  huge
    fan guys, just like most of you, and willing to help people out with trades, etc. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    D-Rod said:
    New album drop? 

• ^ Ha!
    unknown said:
    after talking to pjnb , i will not ask questions anymore and try to go through old threads and
    search for it.  didn't know that was such a big deal with everyone, but he let me know .  huge
    fan guys, just like most of you, and willing to help people out with trades, etc. 
    This place is very helpful with questions and you should feel comfortable asking them.  Some of the questions are right in front of you though  and makes it come off as you are just fucking with us.  

Welcome to the community and hope you stay around! 
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    PJNB said:
    unknown said:
    This place is very helpful with questions and you should feel comfortable asking them.  Some of the questions are right in front of you though  and makes it come off as you are just fucking with us.  

You Canadians are the best.  :)
  • cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    PJNB said:
    unknown said:

This ^^^^
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • carbon436carbon436 Posts: 352
    Big. Bold. And expensive
    This still stings
  • madhat181 said:
    PJNB said:
    unknown said:

You Canadians are the best.  :)
    Yes we are!
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
    unknown said:

Its not a big deal to ask questions and most are happy to try and help. I think in your case it was just the constant questions and most of them being about flippers. Its a touchy subject here.

More importantly though, I have a question for you. I notice it says you've been a member here since 2004.

Were have you been the last 14 years?

• D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,766
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:
    New album drop? 

Figured it was a pipe dream 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    My guess: He saw Tim Robbins dance during PJs Nader tour and it put him in a 14 year coma?
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    unknown said:
    The only stupid question is the one you don’t ask. I think that’s what they taught us in school, right? 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    bbiggs said:
    unknown said:
    The only stupid question is the one you don’t ask. I think that’s what they taught us in school, right? 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Band taking a break.... :o:o:open_mouth::s:):)=)=);)
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
    edited October 2018
    Hey @bobbydazzlers whats for lunch today ?
    Post edited by willbarclay on
  • MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    2018 Home X Away box set with silver disks?  Credit card ready.......
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • unknown said:
    Keep asking questions, who cares.  It makes the day go by.