• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Horse2345 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:
    I'd imagine there will be extra Ohana Show Prints available.  There appeared to be stacks of both prints (not foil)
    Sucks there weren't stacks of EV zippos as well. :/

Wonder how many EV Zippos did they sell this weekend? 30? 10 each day?

Chris did restock randomly throughout the day.  When I got there around 2p inside and outside merch tents were sold out, stopped by the inside one around 5:45p and they had three left but I was about ten back in line as they sold out.  Sounds like it was much easier getting them if you were there Friday and/or Sunday.
    Restocking them randomly throughout the day you say?
    Fantastic, for all those who waited in line early when merch opened to come out with not a single zippo.

Not exactly, the merch booths were stocked in the morning, so if you were early in line they had them.  When that first batch sold out they randomly re-released them throughout the days. 
    Same thing they did with posters at home and away shows
    They were immediately restocking posters though, there wasn't a wait.  The only one that had a daily allotment was the Shuss.
    Not in Seattle they weren't immediately restocking.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:
    I'd imagine there will be extra Ohana Show Prints available.  There appeared to be stacks of both prints (not foil)

Chris did restock randomly throughout the day.  When I got there around 2p inside and outside merch tents were sold out, stopped by the inside one around 5:45p and they had three left but I was about ten back in line as they sold out.  Sounds like it was much easier getting them if you were there Friday and/or Sunday.
    Fantastic, for all those who waited in line early when merch opened to come out with not a single zippo.

Not exactly, the merch booths were stocked in the morning, so if you were early in line they had them.  When that first batch sold out they randomly re-released them throughout the days. 
    They were immediately restocking posters though, there wasn't a wait.  The only one that had a daily allotment was the Shuss.
    Not in Seattle they weren't immediately restocking.
    Really?  I watched them bring in a fresh new stack when one was gone.  The merch tent was a machine.
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Hey, where did Big Hank go BTW? I've noticed there haven't been any new poll threads started on a daily basis lately. 
    That last rant he went on must have got him in the time out room I guess. 
    Just thought of this right now for some reason. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,744
    So which ones are going up today?

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    demetrios said:

Probably to one with the least appeal. Hoping for Thomas. Have Jackson, not really bothered about Ames
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    demetrios said:

Ames and Jackson.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,716
    I still don’t get how you saw it 2 min before I did. Even clicking on your link brought to page not found. Thanks fir the heads up 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    sneaky
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    here we go

It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    I still don’t get how you saw it 2 min before I did. Even clicking on your link brought to page not found. Thanks fir the heads up 
    Same here!! I couldnt see anything for 2 mins either!!
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,387
    nicknyr15 said:
    This^

Page not found has popped up most of these drops. Wonder why they are having so many problems.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    This^

Page not found has popped up most of these drops. Wonder why they are having so many problems.
    Page is working now.
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:

They weren't immediately restocking at Wrigley for sure, definitely random restocks through the day on Friday and Saturday at least
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:

They weren't immediately restocking at Wrigley for sure, definitely random restocks through the day on Friday and Saturday at least
    When were you there Andy?  First thing in the morning there were plenty of posters.  Maybe during the later parts of the day they slowed down w the restocks?
  • Options

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,387
    Not showing up
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Cant even log into 10c rn! 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    demetrios said:
    Thanks a million for the early notice. Refresh,  Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,  Refresh, Refresh, Purchase & Submit.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Thanks a million for the early notice. Refresh,  Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,  Refresh, Refresh, Purchase & Submit.
    Anytime! :) 
  • Options
    Back up!
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Steve Thomas crushing us with his post haha
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Thanks Demetrios and Santos!
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    Sold out
  • Options
    floweryflowery Posts: 12
    That was very depressing. I don’t want to have to pay the flipper money on eBay.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189
    I have an extra Chicago Thomas and Boston Mumford......  looking to trade for PJ20 Klausen and Ames posters.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    I also have a Thomas for trade.