psst...9/20/18

13»

Comments

• Back to my other page to refresh to try and get some away Tottenham tickets for Saturday.
    CMD+R is getting a hammering today.
    Thanks Satan
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

Madrid is sold out.

https://pearljam.com/shop/posters/lisbon-714-poster

That's it for today.

slh

Thanks!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    PJNB said:
    Got the AP. Well waiting on the AP....
    Have they been shipped yet?
    It appears the last of them shipped out yesterday. We paid via paypal therefore we got tracking alerts when it shipped. 
    Hmm. I haven't received any tracking info yet. Hopefully soon :)

It comes through only if you get paypal email alerts. 
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,877
    Scored the Klausen Madrid! Happy!!! 
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Thankyou Santos..got Madrid at last =)=)
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited September 2018
    PJNB said:
    It appears the last of them shipped out yesterday. We paid via paypal therefore we got tracking alerts when it shipped. 
    Hmm. I haven't received any tracking info yet. Hopefully soon :)

It comes through only if you get paypal email alerts. 
    Sign into your PP account. Under his invoice, it will have the tracking # in there, if he has printed one off for your order yet.
  • basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    Got both. Been lucky this last few weeks. Passed on Prague and got all the others. Should have taken Prague 😂
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    My first time ever being home on a possible drop day (where we didn't have heads up of no drop).  Got distracted by work (the nerve of them!) and missed Madrid, dammit that was the only poster for a show I didn't see that I really wanted!

Ah well, so goes it with these crazy poster drops...  Congrats to those who did get one!
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055

northerndragon said:
    PJNB said:
    +1, but no Paypal tracking data yet for me. At least I had it sent to my office, thinking I'd be on vacation when it would have arrived at end of July/beginning of August, so that my wife won't complain about me breaking the no more posters rule...
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    JH6056 said:
    My first time ever being home on a possible drop day (where we didn't have heads up of no drop).  Got distracted by work (the nerve of them!) and missed Madrid, dammit that was the only poster for a show I didn't see that I really wanted!

Ah well, so goes it with these crazy poster drops...  Congrats to those who did get one!
    I had a friend grab one of the Madrid posters at the show for me since i was late getting in, but I have not received it from him yet. I just ordered one form the drop so if and when i get the copy he has for me I can sell it to you for face if you haven't picked one up yet.

NYPJ
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    wall232 said:
    JH6056 said:

I had a friend grab one of the Madrid posters at the show for me since i was late getting in, but I have not received it from him yet. I just ordered one form the drop so if and when i get the copy he has for me I can sell it to you for face if you haven't picked one up yet.

You are a 1st Class person, that is SO very much appreciated!  Cool, let's just stay in touch, and seriously, thank you so much!
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    JH6056 said:
    wall232 said:
    JH6056 said:

You are a 1st Class person, that is SO very much appreciated!  Cool, let's just stay in touch, and seriously, thank you so much!
    Not a problem at all. I'm going to reach out to him and see if we can meet up soon so I can gab it from. I'll send you a PM once I have some info.

NYPJ
  • unknownunknown Posts: 531
    glad i got the madrid in time!!! they usually don't do drops on friday do they ?  still hoping for Rome

• BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 397
    CAN ANYONE THAT HAS A LISBON POSTER VERIFY THAT IT GLOWS IN THE DARK?
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    BRONDO said:
    I purchased the AP and, despite it being advertised as such, it does NOT glow in the dark :neutral: Looks like a black light may achieve GITD-like results although I've not tried it.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    unknown said:
    glad i got the madrid in time!!! they usually don't do drops on friday do they ?  still hoping for Rome

Your getting the hang of this! Drops happen every weekday. I think tomorrow could go either way. I work a 12 hour day so I am guessing that both Rome and Berlin will drop simultaneously. 
  • BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 397
    jjflash said:
    BRONDO said:
    I purchased the AP and, despite it being advertised as such, it does NOT glow in the dark :neutral: Looks like a black light may achieve GITD-like results although I've not tried it.

THANKS!!

• unknownunknown Posts: 531
    PJNB said:
    unknown said:

Your getting the hang of this! Drops happen every weekday. I think tomorrow could go either way. I work a 12 hour day so I am guessing that both Rome and Berlin will drop simultaneously. 

man i wish he would let us know of a drop tomorrow ?  its hard to manage work and be here on time.
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    If anyone is looking for the Madrid poster, I have an AP that I will sell for cost + shipping.
  • EBodEBod Posts: 216
    bump.... :]
  • EBod said:
    Why??
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    Cruel dude
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • EBod said:

Stop
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Seriously.
    CTFS
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Seriously.
    CTFS
    +1
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09