2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• DJ253147 said:
    I’m just wondering if everybody’s BK Madrid AP has been received or is accounted for with a shipping notice. As yet I’ve received neither(parcel or shipping notice) though I did receive my Seattle Klausen AP (packaged well and in mint condition and looking awesome I might add) and half expected the Madrid in the same tube but no luck.
    Nothing on the Madrid print.  Tried looking on PP for some tracking info - nada.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Of all the prints I am pretty excited to see the BK Madrid poster. Love the summer night theme on that one. 
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    PJNB said:
    Of all the prints I am pretty excited to see the BK Madrid poster. Love the summer night theme on that one. 
    Received my AP yesterday (Friday). It's much better looking in person, you won't be disappointed at all. Excellent job on the Madrid print Mr Klausen. :rock_on:
  • I don’t even have a shipping notice and no answer to my emails .... getting worried....
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    KidAOK said:
    unknown said:
    well wonder why it taking so long today
    You are an absolute puke.
    I’m convinced it’s a troll account because no one is possibly this dumb and annoying 

Member since 2004 though. Leaves me scratching my head on this one.
    Yea good point...this is truly one of life’s great mysteries 

HAHA , not sure how we are gonna solve this one
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,218
    I'm kind of wishing I had two Krakow posters, the back is pretty cool, too.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    So which one or ones might go up today?

Rome, Berlin or London N2?

• just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905
    edited September 2018
    have a feeling for London 2 and a home show(US Tour) poster.

They will leave Rome and Berlin for last
  • It honestly wouldn't shock me if Rome and Berlin were held for weeks or months and then just dropped randomly to avoid all this chaos. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    It honestly wouldn't shock me if Rome and Berlin were held for weeks or months and then just dropped randomly to avoid all this chaos. 
    Or never post them to the shop, only to offer them in Mystery packages.
  • hihobibo said:
    It honestly wouldn't shock me if Rome and Berlin were held for weeks or months and then just dropped randomly to avoid all this chaos. 
    Also very possible 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • hihobibo said:
    Also very possible 
    And I think that you can add the EV London Mumford to that group also
  • If they have a plan other than a normal drop that will happen sooner than later...I would hope they would just say so.  I was going to buy a Milan poster for my kid if I couldn't get a Rome because 1) It was available 2) It was still italy.  But now it's sold out too on the website after a long time.  Such a bummer.  tried for Padova cause it was still italy and also Barcelona since while we didn't see PJ there, we visited while on our Europe trip and loved the Sagrada Familia but struck out on both.  So please - if they aren't going to be released in the next couple of weeks, just tell us.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Im hoping for some EV Euro prints
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • unknownunknown Posts: 531
    besides the eddie vedder london print, which i would love to have, what were some of the others that
    were pretty special.  i'm betting on the rome drop not happening today
    unknown said:
    besides the eddie vedder london print, which i would love to have, what were some of the others that
    Not many from the Euro 2017 tour made it to the shop. Wonder if there will be a EV mystery box soon....
  • one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    edited September 2018
    PJNB said:
    unknown said:
    Not many from the Euro 2017 tour made it to the shop. Wonder if there will be a EV mystery box soon....
    I think (still have hope ;) ) they will come to the shop in time. They started dropping around the time when the 2018 euro tour started and where in the mix with the euro posters immediately after the shows. Everything stopped when London 2 was cancelled... So I think it is only a question of timing that the rest has not dropped yet.
    Maybe @Santos L. Halper will put up a few Chicago '18 prints & no Euro prints as both Wrigley bootlegs are going up later today.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Seattle Klausen hopefully 
    Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:
    You got that right.

Berlin tomorrow maybe?
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    You got that right.

Berlin tomorrow maybe?
    London 2 and Seattle Ames.
    Interesting that 3 of the 4 Seattle posters have failed to sell out straight away. Ames will probably be the same.
    Kearnsy
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited September 2018
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    You got that right.

Berlin tomorrow maybe?
    London 2 and Seattle Ames.
    Interesting that 3 of the 4 Seattle posters have failed to sell out straight away. Ames will probably be the same.
    Sadly, most will sit in the store from all the Baseball stadium shows, except the Chicago Thomas L train, and the Boston Mumford. 
  • VanEyckVanEyck Posts: 171

Maybe this has already been posted but this Ames 2017 looks like the cousin of the Emek Roma to me...
    edited September 2018
    3 hours till ... Berlin? :p 
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 449
    I sure hope so, the only poster I want. 
    Since I prob won’t get it even if it is the one today....ISO Berlin, lol. 
  • binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Still waiting for Berlin. But thinking I will be to slow to get one when it´s online ...
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
    Just got my Madrid. Really cool looking print and no fees. Well packed BK thanks! 
    PJNB said:
    Just got my Madrid. Really cool looking print and no fees. Well packed BK thanks! 
    Sweet! My bazooka tube should be here today or tomorrow then.
    Can't wait! :)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    PJNB said:
    Has everyone in the US received their Madrids from BK?
    I got the EV London print during the same sale and haven't seen it yet, seems it should have been here by now.
    This weekend we rock Portland