The poster Drops

I've yet to score any drop , any advice.  I can't even get it to my cart.  Are the bots taking them
or is it really just difficult to get through on most websites.  Any advice would be appreciated.
Going to be devestated if i don't score a rome print.

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    step back from the edge Sir
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    You think you have problems. I have yet to produce a good bowel movement today.
  • I think that a lot fewer "bots" are getting them than anyone would like to believe.  I think the demand is just high, people are fast, and it's stressing out the websites where the posters are sold!  
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Another thread!? Is this serious? Chill out dude. 
  • nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    Santos often posts a "Pssst" mail  here on the Porch at some point between 11am-1pm EST on the day of a ppotential drop so keep your eyes peeled
  • LukinsLodgeLukinsLodge Wisconsin Posts: 25
    Welcome to the party...Pal!
    bruce willis welcome to the party pal GIF
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    You are definitely better at starting multiple threads about the same thing, than you are at scoring on AP drops.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    Christ, this guy again?

I've got posters from some drops, i've missed out on some. I am a human, not a bot.

• buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    unknown said:
    I've yet to score any drop , any advice.  I can't even get it to my cart.  Are the bots taking them
    or is it really just difficult to get through on most websites.  Any advice would be appreciated.
    pay someone else a few dollars, and have them do it.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883

...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Saying you are going to be devastated if you don't get a print that every collector is going for is setting yourself up for....devastation.  (Especially if you miss out on all of the drops)
    Sorry, just sayin'.

Perhaps you should come up with other things to hope for, you might be happier.

That stated, I hope that you can get one from Rome, hate to see anyone devastated by missing a poster.  (Thanks for not saying you would be gutted, though.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    Might I suggest a red-eye and a bran muffin
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Saying you are going to be devastated if you don't get a print that every collector is going for is setting yourself up for....devastation.  (Especially if you miss out on all of the drops)
    Sorry, just sayin'.

That stated, I hope that you can get one from Rome, hate to see anyone devastated by missing a poster.  (Thanks for not saying you would be gutted, though.)
    "Completely gutted and utterly devastated" was the thing for a bit. Ugh.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,434
    You are aging all of us. Stop the madness.... And get some prune juice or Metamucil.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • I'd just stop trying for the posters...

Halts Maul you Pappnasse
  • unknown said:
    https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items/prague-71-poster
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    unknown said:
    lol, awesome
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    MedozK said:
    unknown said:
    lol, awesome

...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    He’ll still miss it. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I'd just stop trying for the posters...

Halts Maul you Pappnasse
    Stefan!
  • Bet you anything unknown somehow misses this one.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    bbiggs said:
    He’ll still miss it. 
     =)  =)
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    Sorry, just sayin'.

OH, the "gutted" comment usually having to do with not being able to buy something collectible. I was devastated when my mom died. I was also gutted. I have never been gutted or devastated because I couldn't buy something. Bummed or disappointed, yes.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Lol it's hard enough getting a poster, let alone telling everyone hints and tips.
  • This response will be fun
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    This response will be fun
    “Damn bots.”
    Sorry, just sayin'.

OH, the "gutted" comment usually having to do with not being able to buy something collectible. I was devastated when my mom died. I was also gutted. I have never been gutted or devastated because I couldn't buy something. Bummed or disappointed, yes.
    Agree.  I remember using that term last year, early in the year, when I got off the phone with my godfather/uncle and he shared about his stage 4 cancer and his fears of leaving behind his 3 young daughters after his wife passed away 15 years ago due to breast cancer.

He died this year.

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,359
    Sorry, just sayin'.

Agree.  I remember using that term last year, early in the year, when I got off the phone with my godfather/uncle and he shared about his stage 4 cancer and his fears of leaving behind his 3 young daughters after his wife passed away 15 years ago due to breast cancer.

He died this year.

Just lost my dad to stage 4 lung cancer, sorry for your loss.
    RS65573 said:
    Sorry, just sayin'.

He died this year.

Just lost my dad to stage 4 lung cancer, sorry for your loss.
    My dad went that way as well, sucks, and I am sorry for your loss.
    We all go some way but cancer is a motherfucker.