Options

@dlocke

RobZRobZ Park City, Utah Posts: 181
Just wanted to throw out a giant "Thank You" to "@dlocke", whoever you are.

@dlocke (Andy??)  periscoped last nights entire show in the most professional, quality, manner I've ever had the joy to witness. It was pure pleasure to be sitting out on my deck last night, under the stars, accompanied by some excellent "Draught Works Brewery IPA" recently brought home from Missoula show, bathed in the soft glow of my laptop, taking in the entire show, from late start to "Rockin in the Free World".  It...was...just...like...being...there!   Thanks again good citizen, this fan owes you a round!!!

On a final note...PJ should really consider doing some pay-per-view shows...maybe proceeds to charity??

--All you lucky fuckers still in Boston, enjoy night two!!
2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
2012: Missoula, Montana
2014: Denver, Colorado
2018: Missoula, Montana

Comments

• Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    Yes, thank you @dlocke
    I very much appreciate it. 
  • Options
    Totally support this message! @dlocke, you’re one cool dude (or dudette). Thank you!
    Ft. Laud 96, WPB I and II 98, WPB I and II 2000, San Sebastian, Spain 2000, WPB 03, Tampa 03, MSG I and II 03, Kissimmee 04, Atlantic City I and II 05, Mansfield I 08, Toronto 09, Noblesville 10, Alpine Valley I and II 11, Wrigley 13, Baltimore 13, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Wrigley 2 2016
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Yes, thank you!!!
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    Thank you @dlocke
    Awesome job

• Options
    slabahn13slabahn13 Chicago Posts: 44
    @dlocke Came through huge in Seattle too. You rock man!
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    For the millionth time (but you still deserve it) thanks Andy for the awesome work! I totally agree that your filming last night was especially amazing!
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 226
    He always comes through.  Thank you, sir!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,742
    You're my boy (or woman) blue! Thanks!!!!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory