• Options
    1 limited of each poster today
    Not for me...
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    1 limited of each poster today
    Not for me...
    Merch stand 1 had a limit of 2 of each today. (At least in the first hour) 
  • Options
    Got a text from a buddy that all posters were sold out before 1. Is that true? What about stickers and pins?
  • Options
    No posters as of one or so. Still had pins and stickers when I left. Been a good hour since I left 
  • Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    Got a text from a buddy that all posters were sold out before 1. Is that true? What about stickers and pins?
    Got in line at 11ish and all they had was Ben Brown and Tom Whalen and Whalen was sold out by the time I got to the counter.

They are enforcing limit of 3 on stickers And trinkity stuff so that was all readily available (except wrist bands) and limit of 10 packs on cards so they were still available late and n the day as well
  • Options
    Got in line at 11ish and all they had was Ben Brown and Tom Whalen and Whalen was sold out by the time I got to the counter.

They are enforcing limit of 3 on stickers And trinkity stuff so that was all readily available (except wrist bands) and limit of 10 packs on cards so they were still available late and n the day as well
    They were enforcing the poster limit as well, at least at stand 1. 
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Jbarker said:
    You’re doing it wrong. (South to drop off!)

Duct tape around the sides but only half width of the tape. Then fold over to back side creating and extremely secure edging. Now you can pin or tack as much as you want. The edges won’t tear. This is how to properly hang a crackerjack. And for vinyl, like a Benny, just lather PL400 glue on one side and stick it to the wall. Super simple and super secure.
    I'm getting a Mumford tomorrow,  totally trying this! It won't affect resale value, right?
  • Options
    any update on availability right now, 330pm sat?
  • Options
    TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 VA Posts: 1,289
    As of 15 mins ago no posters. Stickers getting limited 
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    damn, thanks for the info.  do they restock before end of day?
  • Options
    TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 VA Posts: 1,289
    It doesn’t seem that way. They haven’t today or yesterday. The will restock tomorrow morning it looks like. 
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    The only issue with spreading inventory out over 6 days it really just rewards the people who can get there early and devote the time.  

No system is perfect tho and there will be multiple other opportunities outside of the shows to get these. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    edited September 2018
    In order of favorite to least. The Witch has differently "grown" on me. Sorry don't really like the BK at all. 

9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    ski-bum said:
    In order of favorite to least. The Witch has differently "grown" on me. Sorry don't really like the BK at all. 

Did you get a whole set for Seattle and/or Wrigley too? I like seeing them all laid out together like that.
  • Options
    The Williams print I got appeared to have some ink blotter on it after I got home & more closely inspected... but from every image I can see of it, it appears to be intentional.
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    Yep, its intentional 

Mumford & Witch are my total favs!!
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    in Seattle they were constantly restocking, it's crazy how fast they are selling out in Boston
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    in Seattle they were constantly restocking, it's crazy how fast they are selling out in Boston
    Yeah it is. Though the posters in Boston are far better than Seattle or Chicago got.
  • Options
    Sarava said:
    Yeah it is. Though the posters in Boston are far better than Seattle or Chicago got.
    still they were lined up 2 hours before the gates opened & stayed 2-4 hours each day until they closed the gates for 6 straight days & the 2 days I watched everybody coming out had posters & I was there for 2 days all day
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    I agree with your ranking but I’d put Klausen fourth
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Man, I don't like hearing all of this, especially since it seemed they had the majority of the posters available the whole time in both Seattle and Chicago and never came close to running out from what I could tell in Missoula, or did so very late if it did. I got all five in Seattle since I was at both shows. Only going for the second night in Boston and wasn't thinking of getting all five but was hoping to at least get something. If anything want Klausen to match the Seattle one. 

I'm not getting in until 4 on Monday and was thinking of heading over right away but if this is what it's going to be like may not waste my time. May just try inside at the show and if I don't get anything, don't get anything. I do agree this is the best overall of the bunch, but still surprised the availability is so short.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,172
    Man, I don't like hearing all of this, especially since it seemed they had the majority of the posters available the whole time in both Seattle and Chicago and never came close to running out from what I could tell in Missoula, or did so very late if it did. I got all five in Seattle since I was at both shows. Only going for the second night in Boston and wasn't thinking of getting all five but was hoping to at least get something. If anything want Klausen to match the Seattle one. 

I'm not getting in until 4 on Monday and was thinking of heading over right away but if this is what it's going to be like may not waste my time. May just try inside at the show and if I don't get anything, don't get anything. I do agree this is the best overall of the bunch, but still surprised the availability is so short.
    Yeah based on the last two days I wouldn’t bother at 4pm unless you want non-poster merch. Although even that stuff was running low.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options

Yeah based on the last two days I wouldn’t bother at 4pm unless you want non-poster merch. Although even that stuff was running low.
    Disappointing. In Seattle they still had all but the yeti that late. I don't know if I want to waste time outside the day of the show but I may see how things are going.
  • Options
    I am still in search of the Mumford, so if there is anyone who is going to be at the merch booth early who can pick it up one. I use paypal & I am willing to pay a fair price, message me if you are interested in helping out, thanks

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Silly me! 
  • Options
    I have all 5 Chicago posters and will be willing to male a trade for these two as well!
  • Options
    I have a feeling they looked at how many Fenway posters stuck around the shop last time and decided to cut back this year
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Good news, I was able to find someone who got me both posters, there are so many awesome people amongst the multitude of Pearl Jam fans
    Going up next to the Wrigley Thomas Train poster

Going up in my blacklight room, where I have Pearl Jam posters that look awesome under blacklights