ed243421 said:
    dankind said:
    ed243421 said:
    dankind said:
    Fuck Danny Ainge!
    Danny Ainge is a Golden god!!!!
    You're on drugs! 
    YOU ARE!!!!
    Love this exchange (and Danny Ainge)!!!  The best part is that as the story has evolved over the years it has changed.  Tree Rollins was the biter...

In 1983, as a member of the Atlanta Hawks, playing in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals, he got into a fight with Danny Ainge of the Boston Celtics. In retaliation for allegedly being called a sissy, Rollins elbowed Ainge in the face. Ainge subsequently tackled Rollins to the ground and the two began to wrestle. Rollins then bit Ainge's middle finger so badly that it required a couple of stitches. After the fight, Ainge was ejected and Rollins wasn't. However, the Celtics went on to win the series, 2-1.[2][3][4] The incident inspired opposing fans to occasionally hold up signs referring to the incident with sayings like "If you can't beat 'em, eat 'em" during some of his subsequent games.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    :lol:

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    TREE BITES MAN!

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    JM44800 said:
    I could be way off here, but I think Ian Williams print looks like a hockey goalie maybe with Bruin colors. Looks like he is kneeling down on one knee making a save. Doesn't make sense for Fenway I know, but that's what I see. Wonder if it will have 4 eyes?
    If it's a Bruins theme poster this would be AWESOME!!!!!  =)  =)  =)
    No this would suck. I'm a poster completest so I'll get it but then I'm going to hide it under the TO1 2016 poster. It would be an embarrassment to have a bruins poster.
    I'm a poster archivist / completest too. My poster collection would KICK ASS to include a Pearl Jam themed Bruins poster. :)

Maple Leafs fan? :ohstop:

Fuck the Leafs.
    Hopefully not a Habs fan?
    I will let my alligator speak for both of us.

Whoa! That alligator is cool. Dude needs black and gold ... stat!! 
  • Options
    StevieG73StevieG73 Dublin, Ireland and New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 443
    Prediction...the Ian Williams poster is a goaltender.
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 531
    can't believe no one has an pics of them yet.  seems like these always leak a little sooner.

question:  How bad will the flippers be tomorrow ???
  • Options
    ShakesckyShakescky Posts: 342
    I believe in 2016 they posted photos while everyone waited in line on the first merch day.
    i have witnessed some performances. i have soaked up a lot of memories.
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    unknown said:
    can't believe no one has an pics of them yet.  seems like these always leak a little sooner.

If it's as bad as Seattle, expect 2-4 hour waits
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    unknown said:

Who cares. Stop worrying about flippers in every thread and post you make. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,743
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    JM44800 said:
    I could be way off here, but I think Ian Williams print looks like a hockey goalie maybe with Bruin colors. Looks like he is kneeling down on one knee making a save. Doesn't make sense for Fenway I know, but that's what I see. Wonder if it will have 4 eyes?
    No this would suck. I'm a poster completest so I'll get it but then I'm going to hide it under the TO1 2016 poster. It would be an embarrassment to have a bruins poster.
    I'm a poster archivist / completest too. My poster collection would KICK ASS to include a Pearl Jam themed Bruins poster. :)

Fuck the Leafs.

He would never lower himself to that level. 
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    JM44800 said:

Fuck the Leafs.

He would never lower himself to that level. 
    The're both awful. I used to give Boston a slight edge in sportsmanship, but not so much in the Brad Marchand era.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    One of these days for a Boston show they need to do a Bobby Orr inspired poster

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited August 2018
    Score! Bobby Orr!

"Shoes for my friends."

Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    canuck79canuck79 Posts: 120
    One of these days for a Boston show they need to do a Bobby Orr inspired poster

Love it.  Last summer my family went to Parry Sound (birthplace of Bobby Orr).  Picked up some stuff at the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame.
    "Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
    ----
    1998 - Montreal 8/20
    2003 - Montreal 6/29
    2006 - Boston 5/24, Boston 5/25
    2008 - Mansfield, MA 6/28
    2009 - Toronto 8/21
    2010 - Buffalo 5/10, Berlin, DE 6/30
    2011 - East Troy, WI 9/3, East Troy, WI 9/4, Toronto 9/11, Toronto 9/12, Hamilton, ON 9/15
    2013 - London, ON 7/16
    2016 - Ottawa 5/8, Toronto 5/10, Toronto 5/12, Boston 8/7
    2018 - London, UK 6/18, Milan, IT 6/22, Chicago 8/18, Chicago 8/20
    2022 - Hamilton, ON 09/06, Toronto 09/08, Nashville 09/16
    2023 - Chicago 09/07, Austin, TX 09/18, Austin, TX 09/19
    EV Solo
    2008 - Toronto 8/13
    2011 - Detroit 6/26
    TOTD
    2016 - NYC 11/7
  • Options
    or they could do one based on the Doug Flutie Hail Mary
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-_uYyVlxrk
  • Options
    Speculation for fun only... looking forward to seeing them for real!

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,804

Nice job!
  • Options
    JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303

I didn't see a baseball player for Ben Brown's but then again I'm a urologist.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    StevieG73StevieG73 Dublin, Ireland and New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 443
    PJNB said:

Nice job!
    A very good job!!  I think the red one is someone playing the guitar...sitting on something.
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options

Great job!!! 
  • Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 461
    The hockey design looks like it might be based off an old Topps hockey card design...maybe 1965-66?
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024* - Seattle I & II | Wrigley I & II
    [82*]
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    Couldn't be a catcher? 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,804
    edited August 2018
    nuzzer1 said:
    Couldn't be a catcher? 
    Could be but that white blob sure looks like a blocker with a stick in their hand. 
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 531
    I bet these gonna be better than wrigley overall
  • Options
    JB56195 said:

This might qualify as post of the year!!!  
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    I hope the Klausen is as detailed as you drew it!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    The awesome Ted Williams as a rookie, does not look even the least bit concerned, like he knew then he was just better, Teddy Ballgame had 145 RBI's his rookie season as 20 year old, when looking at his stats consider he gave up 3 years in the prime of his career for military service, his stats would have been even more unbelievable, also he was a left handed hitter who hit to the power allies and right center in Fenway is huge, if he had played a Yankee Stadium instead, he probably would have had over 700 Home Runs & that's not considering the stats from the 3 lost seasons, the case could be made for him being the greatest hitter ever. Oh yeah only hitter to win the Triple Crown twice. His .482 career on base percentage is the highest in MLB history, a mark that it would seem is destined to last forever, .482 career OBP that's just crazy mind boggling

Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    JB56195 said:

This might qualify as post of the year!!!  
    ^^^ 2nd vote ^^^ 
  • Options

• Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    I’d say Mumford is the clear winner, BK and Williams are very nice too. Then there’s the other 2.