Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Getting a gold frame for Jackson variant

• Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430

Funny they won't give someone a piece of cardboard but they have no problem handing over a box of setlist shirts to someone.
    If that story is even true. :|
    I actually spoke to a guy in Missoula merch line that said that was him. He went for a couple set list shirts and also wanted to buy a bunch of poster tubes. They sold him the rest of the poster tubes they had and gave them to him in the box, he put his set list T’s on top of the box  and walked out, and that’s when people drew the wrong conclusion. At least that’s what he told me!
  • Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    Mumford looks like it has potential and assume Klausen's is similar to Seattle.  The other three posters don't look promising to me.
    Ian Williams poster could be good, everyone seemed to love his Moline poster.
  • Options
    JeremyV135JeremyV135 Posts: 136
    Some flipper has the lobstah sticker on ebay for $25. I happened to be looking for a price for the Poland 2014 sticker and came across it. 

I can't believe how much the poland sticker is worth. I have two of them and was going give one to a buddy for a bday gift. I might be rethinking that one. lol.
    Give it to him.

I love that when someone realizes something has worth they rethink their generosity...

I had made a trade and offered the elephant Taxali poster to the person.  I looked on ebay and saw that it was going for over $100.  I told them what it was worth and we were both shocked.  They offered more on their end but I declined.

Give your friend the sticker!
    I was giving it to him either way! I have two of them. It was more of.....I can't believe a $2 dollar sticker would command that much money......my generosity didn't waiver.
    I have one, never realized it was worth anything. I believe I got it in a mystery box. 
  • Options
    Some flipper has the lobstah sticker on ebay for $25. I happened to be looking for a price for the Poland 2014 sticker and came across it. 

I can't believe how much the poland sticker is worth. I have two of them and was going give one to a buddy for a bday gift. I might be rethinking that one. lol.
    Give it to him.

I love that when someone realizes something has worth they rethink their generosity...

I had made a trade and offered the elephant Taxali poster to the person.  I looked on ebay and saw that it was going for over $100.  I told them what it was worth and we were both shocked.  They offered more on their end but I declined.

I was giving it to him either way! I have two of them. It was more of.....I can't believe a $2 dollar sticker would command that much money......my generosity didn't waiver.
    I have one, never realized it was worth anything. I believe I got it in a mystery box. 

Give it to him.

Give it to him.

I looked it up and saw they sold for between 40 and 50 $$$. Someone has one forsale for 75. Crazy right?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    pjl44 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Anyone got lucky scorinf empty card boxes for Seattle &/or Wrigley? 
    Tried for a friend but they wont give me an empty one.  I dont understand why they won't give those away
    Me neither. Some folks were lucky but the majority we're given the no. Those lucky were given the bottom of the box and not the close. 
    What do you think that's about? You'd think it's less trash for them to deal with. Guy at Fenway in '16 gave me the box no problem.
    Not sure. Really don't want to spend 50+ bucks I see on eBay for an empty box. :/  
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    Quick question, as far as the merch tents go in Boston. They will have each of the posters for sale each day. Its just that some most likely will be more limited as far as numbers go each day? 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    BLACK35 said:
    Quick question, as far as the merch tents go in Boston. They will have each of the posters for sale each day. Its just that some most likely will be more limited as far as numbers go each day? 
    That should be the case. Unless one hot poster sells out completely before merch sales are done. 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    bbiggs said:
    BLACK35 said:
    That should be the case. Unless one hot poster sells out completely before merch sales are done. 
    Ok thanks for input. I figured this will be the case, appreciate that
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,091
    iirc the Thomas was entirely gone by the time doors opened on N2 last year, but otherwise everything was there
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:
    That's how it went in Chicago. Day of shows there will be more posters so everyone can get there hands on their favorite one. Just prepare for the lines, they were very long both inside and outside the ballpark. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,482
    iirc the Thomas was entirely gone by the time doors opened on N2 last year, but otherwise everything was there
    This is accurate, my buddy & I were the first people through the gate on Yawkey way on night 2 & the Thomas was completely gone. 
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    It would be cool if they revealed 1 poster each day starting tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Redrumh2o said:
    It would be cool if they revealed 1 poster each day starting tomorrow. 
    Totally cool if they did. 
  • Options
    timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    Anybody know the status of the Ames Seattle AP? It's no longer for sale on their site, but not showing up on the 'sold out' page either. I know it wasn't one that sold out immediately, so maybe they just pulled it for awhile?
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    dog just chewed up one of my seattle shirts. nice way to start my Sunday... heh!
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    edited August 2018

WSUFreak said:
    dog just chewed up one of my seattle shirts. nice way to start my Sunday... heh!
    Not his fault...i'm sure you didn't take him to the show...just getting even
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    WSUFreak said:
    What kind of dog? I could be open to a trade. Lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,482
    For people who went to any of the US shows so far this year: were you allowed to bring in your own poster tubes? (Apologies if this was already addressed) 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Let me see those prints!

Love the lobster sticker... always grab a koozie... maybe grab some socks
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Wonder why Faile pulled the remaining 195 prints from being sold, and marked the item as sold out now? As of around noon today, their inventory was 195 AP's left, they sure didn't sell out all of those in four hours. 
  • Options
    branscop said:

WSUFreak said:
    Not his fault...i'm sure you didn't take him to the show...just getting even
    Good point!
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    WSUFreak said:
    What kind of dog? I could be open to a trade. Lol
    LOL you dont want this beagle 
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,389
    EM194007 said:
    Wonder why Faile pulled the remaining 195 prints from being sold, and marked the item as sold out now? As of around noon today, their inventory was 195 AP's left, they sure didn't sell out all of those in four hours. 
    False demand? Breaking it up and selling among different avenues perhaps? Bad look and funny if so
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,486
    sounds like that dog is lost.
  • Options
    Andrew Fairclough prints shipped out. 
  • Options
    BERKNYCBERKNYC Los Angeles, CA Posts: 34
    timdwilli said:
    EM194007 said:
    demetrios said:
    Here of any prices yet? Someone told me $250 and $300. If I remember correctly, the 2016 reg AP was $200, so, they might not be to far off. 
    I walked by a merch booth leaving Seattle 2 and there were large stacks of all the posters (except Shuss) still available and not many people left in line. These are likely going to be readily available in the shop (maybe even to the extent of Fenway '16), so it would be hard to justify a $215 premium for their signature...but that variant is pretty damn
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736

Funny they won't give someone a piece of cardboard but they have no problem handing over a box of setlist shirts to someone.
    If that story is even true. :|
    I actually spoke to a guy in Missoula merch line that said that was him. He went for a couple set list shirts and also wanted to buy a bunch of poster tubes. They sold him the rest of the poster tubes they had and gave them to him in the box, he put his set list T’s on top of the box  and walked out, and that’s when people drew the wrong conclusion. At least that’s what he told me!
    Must have been right next to you in line, I heard the same story.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland