ISO One single, solitary ticket to Boston Fenway N1

I’m a subsidized housing/community development lobbyist in DC and sort of last-minute I’ve decided I need to GTFO of DC for a night. I’m sure you can understand why. With no friends willing to travel to PJ on the East Coast, I’m looking for a single ticket for myself. GA, reserved, whatever. I had tickets to Missoula but that didn’t work out so now I’m trying for this show.

At the risk of this sounding like a personal ad... in case you’ve got an extra reserved ticket and have to spend (hopefully) 3ish hours with me: I’m a Washington State native and this will be my 19th PJ show. I’ve seen some great ones: all the Gorge shows, Key Arena 2000, Showbox (RIP?) in Seattle in 2004, Philly the last night of the Spectrum (RIP) in 2009, Philly Ten in 2016, and Temple of the Dog (RIP) also in Philly. I think this will be my 20th year as a 10c member. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a PJ show surrounded by 10c members. 

I will lose my shit if they play Wash (I was outside in line for my 10c tickets when they played it at the Gorge. Rookie mistake). I have a spreadsheet with all the songs I haven’t seen live, ranked by priority. I’m a little obsessive and very organized.

If you know anything about college basketball I’ll talk your ear off about Gonzaga (they’re going to win the championship this upcoming season) and if you are a procycling fan (I think there’s like 5 of us in the states) I’ll definitely talk about the Vuelta. If pressed I’ll talk politics, but I prefer not to on vacation (yes, living in DC right now is as weird as it seems like it would be). Or I can STFU.

I’m picky about my liquor, so I usually come with flasks of aged Havana Club rum and Washington State Dry Fly bourbon and I’m willing to share. 

I can pay via PayPal or Venmo.

Thanks for your help!! 

Comments

• My friend has a ticket to sell if you are interested.  I've offered it to others, but no one has taken it yet.  Let me know!
  • tchtch Posts: 91
    I’m definitely interested. You can reach me directly at tchembree@gmail.com. Thanks for the hook up!
    I'm still looking for a ticket, is it still available? 
    Still looking for a ticket...
    Still looking 
    Anyone? 
  • KC48939KC48939 Missoula, MT Posts: 45
    I hope you get your ticket! And you sound rad. :)
    KC48939 said:
    I hope you get your ticket! And you sound rad. :)
    Thanks!! Just got one!!! I’ll see you all there!
  • RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    This is the best ISO post I've ever seen!

(bump)
    RK50065 said:
    This is the best ISO post I've ever seen!

(bump)
    Haha, thanks! It worked!! I know I’d be picky about who I watch a show with, so I can understand others wanting to give their 10c ticket to someone who will get it.