My story dealing with several horrible entitled “railbirds” in GA at Wrigley 2

Comments

• Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,184
    edited August 2018
    bbiggs said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I see the same (several) people on rail at most/every show.  Its a sickness
    Wonder if the band gets tired of seeing the same faces. I would. 
    Yes. Ed made a comment in the 03 tour, something to the extent of “I see the same faces up front every show, go home and have sex with your wives.”

Edit: it was ‘06

This is what Ed said at Albany '06...

"...why do I see the same faces right here every show...shouldn't you guys be out getting laid?" 
    Post edited by OceansJenny on
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    I am going to pour a drink before reading this thread........

Lol yes
  • Options
    Shakescky said:
    What sickens me is that i see the same people front row every show. What is the goal actually?? So that they can shake eddie’s hand?
    the sound is way better if you are at the back actually
    i’ve been in rail once in madrid
    wasn’t my best experience, and i experience similar stuff like in this post. People fighting for spots
    lame
    for some people it has become less about the music and more about super fan recognition. sadly this happens with all fan bases within bands. and if you haven't seen it for another band you enjoy, it's definitely out there.
    That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Fan recognition? I wouldn’t recognize any of those railrats from squat. I’m trying to watch the BAND.

Happy to show up 1 hr prior for GA and be 5 rows back. The rats can have fun with their rail and imaginary celebrity.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767
    I am going to pour a drink before reading this thread........
    You're going to need two more when you're done.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    pjl44 said:
    Team All Reserved Seating 2019

DITTO!
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,174

Happy to show up 1 hr prior for GA and be 5 rows back. The rats can have fun with their rail and imaginary celebrity.
    That's how it was in Arena's?  With Wrigley '16 and Seattle '18, with the bigger pits, I found we were about 10-12 people deep being in front of mike's (or stones) mic, but getting in the lineup about 4pm.  4 hours of waiting around (between waiting for doors, and waiting for the band) :(

It was easier with Arena's because the pits were so much smaller.  Could show u at doors and get 5th or 6th row.

I must be getting old.  I'll always for GA because reserved's start behind GA, thus even the back of GA is better than any seat.   However if given the choice to go back to the old system of all seats.   I might lean towards to the seats to avoid dealing with the lineups :)
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    edited August 2018
    For some people Eddie tossing them a tambourine or giving them some wine or touching them, is like the biggest deal ever, and they will still be telling stories about it 25 years from now. I don't care about any of that, more power to them if they are willingto invest all that time & energy. I am totally cool with lower reserve side stage, plus it's really nice having a seat & cupholder  plus easy bathroom access once Even Flow starts playing. Pearl Jam catching a shot of me on the rail during a show & posting the video later really won't make any difference in my life. Now if I happen to run into one of them in some random place & just be able to hang out & talk about ways to make the world a better place, real deep shit, that would be meaningful. Icon worship is a illusion, human to human interaction & finding ways to become better humans is where it's at. Besides Eddie has already played 3 requests for me from this board over the past 5 years, so I already feel kinda guilty about that, so I figure it's better to let others go up front with their signs & maybe they can get a song played or a shoutout & that will be a much more meaningful experience than it would be for me. I see the world through a rocking horse of time. Those people up front at the Seattle show earned it, lining up 4 days before in 90 degree heat, it's totally not worth it for me, plus when you get trying to muscle themselves in & cutting in front & just being down right disrespectful it can make for a really long night. I do have one question: If you are center rail, how in the hell do you take a piss? Empty bottle? Port a Potty? It seems like it would be really hard to get back the where you were before.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    thispureamericanriotthispureamericanriot California Posts: 514
    You should be able to stay where you are.
    Anyone who tries to tell you differently is being a cockhead.
    That being stated...I would likely have moved back as well.  As much as I would hate it, enjoying the show is the most important thing.If some bag of entitled shit is going to do everything they can to fuck with you, it is not worth it.

I am on Team All Reserved Seating as well -- and not because I would not like GA, it is more to give the bird to people like the ones you describe. 
    You cannot just take anything you want and then clap when Pearl Jam speaks about the causes that they speak about. 
    My new favorite words: "cockhead" and "bag of entitled shit". I will seriously be using these in my everyday speech now. LOL
  • Options
    MikusxkmMikusxkm Posts: 33
    For all of you that had to deal with the rude and disrespectful people in GA I am sorry. I unfortunately or fortunately, however you want to look at it, usually get pretty good seats at most events. I’m handicapped and could not stand up for a 20 minuet line let alone a 3 hr concert. Seattle second night and Chicago 1st night were my first PJ concerts. I’m was PJ concert newbie, they were AMAZING, life altering and I could go on and on!
    Handicaped seating in both Chicago and Seattle were somewhat “seat yourself wherever”, despite numbered seats. I’m not complaining at all. What a great, open, happy group of about 20 each night. I’m a bit bossy as my tall husband (Chicago trip) and my fairly short daughter (Seattle trip) can confirm. We had people in wheelchairs and walkers and usually their companion. When everyone took their places it was obvious (both nights) that some people in wheelchairs were not going to easily see the band, even with my husband seated. So being bossy I kind of started rearranging the people around us. At first they all said no, I am ok, I am here and can kinda see them and can hear them. I finally just scooted mysel and husband behind a couple of people and their companions. My husband had a chair to sit in, and did. When he wanted to stand he went to the back. Seeing this, many companions did the same. So with some gentle suggestions and offers to move around I think everyone single person in our small section had an awesome view. Was I in the “front, center row”? I was not. I was actually in the back row, but I am pretty tall and seat height in a walker is a couple inches higher than a wheelch, or the actual seats. 
    By the time the concerts were amping up we all knew most everyone’s names and had started telling our PJ stories or our stories that land us in the gimpy section. We bought beers for each other, sang loudly and had an amazing good time. None of us really cared about the seat numbers on tickets. We wanted to make damn sure that everyone had the best possible view for their circumstances.
    I’m not suggesting you become handicapped so you get decent seats to events. Obviously our lives can make everyday things difficult, but you try and make the most of a situation. I made friends and had 2 awesome trips with the highlight of seeing the best band ever. 
    Thank you to the kind, generous and fun people who only enhanced the concert and of course thank you Pearl Jam for being you, best band EVER, kind and their incredible generosity to so many worthy causes. These may be my only PJ concerts (I certainly hope not) so I will think positively and remember how am incredibly grateful for the music I heard and the people I met in both cities. Everyone was so very kind and wonderful. So thanks to Seattle and Chicago, you have some great citizens.
    Perhaps at your next big event remember that each one of you can choose the high road and regardless of your physical view of a concert, or whatever event, your kindness will make your experience much much better. 
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    What did these people look like? Americans?

Sorry I don't like to read epic walls of text.
  • Options
    Brisk. said:

I won’t forget what all 3 of these people look like and I will be scanning the front of the GA line at my next show.  The rudest woman on the rail was American dark hair early 30s she was with the dude I’ve seen a lot long blonde curly hair coming out of his hat.  The next lady was close in age she was Hispanic.  The biggest D-bag was early 40s white guy real nerdy looking with glasses bragging about his 300 bootlegs he owns.   
    Nick
  • Options
    Thanks for all the comments and seems like a lot of you guys have had similar experiences with these type of people.  I was hoping this thread would bring 1 or 2 of them on here to apologize to me maybe this time!  But very doubtful these evil little goats will admit to acting the way they did!   If anything maybe this will expose them and they won’t act like that at the next show
    Nick
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited August 2018
    Mikusxkm said:
    For all of you that had to deal with the rude and disrespectful people in GA I am sorry. I unfortunately or fortunately, however you want to look at it, usually get pretty good seats at most events. I’m handicapped and could not stand up for a 20 minuet line let alone a 3 hr concert. Seattle second night and Chicago 1st night were my first PJ concerts. I’m was PJ concert newbie, they were AMAZING, life altering and I could go on and on!
    Handicaped seating in both Chicago and Seattle were somewhat “seat yourself wherever”, despite numbered seats. I’m not complaining at all. What a great, open, happy group of about 20 each night. I’m a bit bossy as my tall husband (Chicago trip) and my fairly short daughter (Seattle trip) can confirm. We had people in wheelchairs and walkers and usually their companion. When everyone took their places it was obvious (both nights) that some people in wheelchairs were not going to easily see the band, even with my husband seated. So being bossy I kind of started rearranging the people around us. At first they all said no, I am ok, I am here and can kinda see them and can hear them. I finally just scooted mysel and husband behind a couple of people and their companions. My husband had a chair to sit in, and did. When he wanted to stand he went to the back. Seeing this, many companions did the same. So with some gentle suggestions and offers to move around I think everyone single person in our small section had an awesome view. Was I in the “front, center row”? I was not. I was actually in the back row, but I am pretty tall and seat height in a walker is a couple inches higher than a wheelch, or the actual seats. 
    By the time the concerts were amping up we all knew most everyone’s names and had started telling our PJ stories or our stories that land us in the gimpy section. We bought beers for each other, sang loudly and had an amazing good time. None of us really cared about the seat numbers on tickets. We wanted to make damn sure that everyone had the best possible view for their circumstances.
    I’m not suggesting you become handicapped so you get decent seats to events. Obviously our lives can make everyday things difficult, but you try and make the most of a situation. I made friends and had 2 awesome trips with the highlight of seeing the best band ever. 
    Thank you to the kind, generous and fun people who only enhanced the concert and of course thank you Pearl Jam for being you, best band EVER, kind and their incredible generosity to so many worthy causes. These may be my only PJ concerts (I certainly hope not) so I will think positively and remember how am incredibly grateful for the music I heard and the people I met in both cities. Everyone was so very kind and wonderful. So thanks to Seattle and Chicago, you have some great citizens.
    Perhaps at your next big event remember that each one of you can choose the high road and regardless of your physical view of a concert, or whatever event, your kindness will make your experience much much better. 

One of the best first posts I've ever read...
    Welcome to the PJ boards!!
    So happy to hear you had a GREAT show...
    and I love your "Take Charge" attitude!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    derbydave said:
    Mikusxkm said:

One of the best first posts I've ever read...
    Welcome to the PJ boards!!
    So happy to hear you had a GREAT show...
    and I love your "Take Charge" attitude!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

I agree!!!  So awesome!!  It’s fans like this that keep me coming back after experiences like I had!  99% of all PJ fans I’ve met have been great people all around!!   Won’t let a few bad apples ruin our tight community!
    Nick
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Moshing and body surfing solves all these problems..keep moving and there would be no assigned standing areas..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    edited August 2018
    bbiggs said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I see the same (several) people on rail at most/every show.  Its a sickness
    Wonder if the band gets tired of seeing the same faces. I would. 
    No. They don't. These crazies start the lines days in advance. That kind of shit gets publicity. No such thing as bad pub.

Then Ed mad a point of getting the Rizzo Jersey on night 1 to the Release guy from Let's Play Two. And they made a point of showing the old Aussie dude from LPT several times. Think these guys aren't going to go for rail every time? 
    When we walked out of Wrigley after the 1st show we noticed the Aussie you mentioned was already at the front of the GA line for the 2nd show forming across from Murphy’s under the L train. We just didn’t get it.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Tully305Tully305 Posts: 102
    Fuck that noise. You’re on the rail.  Refuse to move. Throw hands if necessary. We’ve all been fans for 25 years, nobody’s more special than the other
    Pittsburgh ('00), Cleveland ('03), Pittsburgh ('03), Grand Rapids ('04), Cleveland ('06), Pittsburgh ('06), Chicago ('07), West Palm Beach ('08), Tampa ('08), Chicago (both nights) ('09), Seattle (both nights) ('09), Philly (all 4 nights) ('09), Noblesville ('10), Columbus ('10), Cleveland ('10), Toronto (both nights) ('11), Wrigley ('13), Pittsburgh ('13), Wrigley (both nights) ('18)
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Brisk. said:

I won’t forget what all 3 of these people look like and I will be scanning the front of the GA line at my next show.  The rudest woman on the rail was American dark hair early 30s she was with the dude I’ve seen a lot long blonde curly hair coming out of his hat.  The next lady was close in age she was Hispanic.  The biggest D-bag was early 40s white guy real nerdy looking with glasses bragging about his 300 bootlegs he owns.   
    Holy shit, this is funny.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    GA Rail people seem like aholes
    2006 PJ/Petty Milwaukee Night 1
    2007 Lollapalooza Chicago
    2013 Wrigley Chicago
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    Something I noticed for the Seattle shows and the Missoula show was much less crowd interaction from the band from the previous 16 tour.  I wonder if that's because they aren't arenas?

The reason you wanted rail (i'm guessing) was that you might be able to drink some wine, snag a tambourine or guitar pick and maybe a sweatband from Matt and Jeff or maybe just get a little face time with a band member.

Those 3 shows I saw very little of that.  Unless your an 8 yo you aren't getting a tambourine, no more wine in the crowd(Vedder gave that sex and beer couple some beers though), Mike usually showers the crowd w picks but didn't so much this time.  The band was previously very interactive with the crowd but not so much for these shows.

So maybe rail isn't what it used to be?
  • Options
    amw101282amw101282 Wisconsin Posts: 185
    Milwaukee is my city and u was the 3rd person there behind a couple girls from Brazil. I camped out the nigh before at 9pm and it was my first time trying for rail. I knew there were ppl that did it over and over and I decided this is my hometown my city and my first chance to represent on the rail. So I did. I waited in the rain with my friend and waited all night. I met many of the "entitled " fans you speak of traveling from city to city and taking front row every time. I was new some were nice and some were not. They were cool through the night but once it got closer to time u had some old aussie dude with a beard threatenin to fight my friend and saying we didn't belong up there. Sorry we beat you to the front. My friend was so soured by this he hasn't gone to a pearl jam show with me since. Ruined his experience. He had gone every time before. We had earned the rail and apparently these guys didn' wanna share with new faces. He way I saw it. We earned it. I ended up on the rail by Eddie's mic. He didn' acknowledge us once but did every one around us. The familiar faces handed em tambourines wine took their signs and played to em. We didn't get anything. It's like we were invisible to em. So yes he rewards the familiar faces. We were new...we didn't matter. I haven't tried for rail since. could've for wrigley twice and after our experience in Milwaukee we have tried since. So yes try to get up to front and the pool who own it will try to fight you and make you feel like you don't belong there. Very disappointing. I went for rail at radiohead and their fans were way cooler and thom yorke hadn't seen my face before but he still acknowledged my presence.  So that's my take. I may try for rail again but my best friend is completely done with it thanks to these ppl who own the band. Milwaukee show could'e been a great experience for us. Instead it pushed us away. And I guess that' what they wanted so they won. Congratulations you own the band. Enjoy
    {Alpine Valley '03/United Center '06/Summerfest '06 (Both Nights!!)/Alpine Valley '11 (PJ20) (Both Nights!!)/Wrigley Field '13}

"a truant finds home, and a wish to hold on too, he saw the trapdoor in the sun, immortality" PLEASE SUPPORT CCFA!!!
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    amw101282 said:
    Milwaukee is my city and u was the 3rd person there behind a couple girls from Brazil. I camped out the nigh before at 9pm and it was my first time trying for rail. I knew there were ppl that did it over and over and I decided this is my hometown my city and my first chance to represent on the rail. So I did. I waited in the rain with my friend and waited all night. I met many of the "entitled " fans you speak of traveling from city to city and taking front row every time. I was new some were nice and some were not. They were cool through the night but once it got closer to time u had some old aussie dude with a beard threatenin to fight my friend and saying we didn't belong up there. Sorry we beat you to the front. My friend was so soured by this he hasn't gone to a pearl jam show with me since. Ruined his experience. He had gone every time before. We had earned the rail and apparently these guys didn' wanna share with new faces. He way I saw it. We earned it. I ended up on the rail by Eddie's mic. He didn' acknowledge us once but did every one around us. The familiar faces handed em tambourines wine took their signs and played to em. We didn't get anything. It's like we were invisible to em. So yes he rewards the familiar faces. We were new...we didn't matter. I haven't tried for rail since. could've for wrigley twice and after our experience in Milwaukee we have tried since. So yes try to get up to front and the pool who own it will try to fight you and make you feel like you don't belong there. Very disappointing. I went for rail at radiohead and their fans were way cooler and thom yorke hadn't seen my face before but he still acknowledged my presence.  So that's my take. I may try for rail again but my best friend is completely done with it thanks to these ppl who own the band. Milwaukee show could'e been a great experience for us. Instead it pushed us away. And I guess that' what they wanted so they won. Congratulations you own the band. Enjoy
    I think I know who you're talking about. He was at all of this Summer's European shows I attended. My experiences with him were the opposite. The guy was just so nice and cheery
  • Options
    amw101282 said:
    Wow!!!  I always wondered how it would be to be the “new guy” camping out for a show!!  What a crock of shit man yes these people have ruined our GA outlook and we won’t be ever attempting a rail after what I went thru with these people.  Like I said before the people 6ish rows back have seemed way cooler to be around!   It’s amazing how just 1 D-bag can ruin the vibe for a crowd of people!  When there’s 3 around you’ve got no chance!
    Nick
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    I changed my mind on the way to GA line Monday morning at 4:30 and decided to just go sit in the merch line instead.   Because...1. I didn't want to sit out in the rain all day and 2. I had a feeling there was a good chance of a rain delay so it wouldn't have mattered if I wasted a day or not.   I spent the day with my family instead and ended up being a great day/night.    Had pretty much the same experience as you did.   When we went in the GA entrance at around 5:45.......after having issues with my wifes ticket, saying it was invalid....we ended up about 15 deep right in front of Mike and were  excited about it.   Knew it was going to be a shit show as soon as they announced to leave the field.   All we wanted was to be in the general area again.   Got back on the field, a little closer than we were before but basically the same people around us and everyone was cool.  Then two bitches pushed through yelling at everyone to go back o their original spots....are you fucking kidding me?   When they got in front of us they ended up in front of some guys wife who was really short and now they were blocking her view so the guy tells them they are just as much assholes as they're claiming anyone else is.  On top of that one of the girls kept holding up a sign during the show blocking our view.......how the F can you bitch about other people about one thing and then do stupid shit yourself but justify it by saying it's a concert and people hold up signs.   Between those two clowns and the dude that thought it was 1988 and saying shit like "anyone that tries to get some where they weren't before the delay will have to come through me".   GTFO.   Everyone that sat in line knew there was a chance of a delay.....you rolled the dice but you can't bitch that you didn't get exactly where you were before the delay, not how GA works.   Plus these are the same people that complained about other people following the rules of not lining up before 8am and created their own unofficial line before 8...which is the equivalent of creating a GA list.   But they think it's ok make up their own rules if it benefits them.  Luckily 99% of the people we were next to were fantastic and just rolled with it.   Great two shows!           
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    Zod said:

That's how it was in Arena's?  With Wrigley '16 and Seattle '18, with the bigger pits, I found we were about 10-12 people deep being in front of mike's (or stones) mic, but getting in the lineup about 4pm.  4 hours of waiting around (between waiting for doors, and waiting for the band) :(

It was easier with Arena's because the pits were so much smaller.  Could show u at doors and get 5th or 6th row.

I must be getting old.  I'll always for GA because reserved's start behind GA, thus even the back of GA is better than any seat.   However if given the choice to go back to the old system of all seats.   I might lean towards to the seats to avoid dealing with the lineups :)
    Yeah, you’re right, that for arenas. I miss having a full tour :(
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    mikeliska said:
    Rail people are the worst.  I love me some GA but prefer to stand around in the back where there's plenty of room.
    Exactly.  How else are you supposed to dance? 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    rock4everrock4ever Posts: 237
    two words SAD BASTARDS 
  • Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 260
    That dude and his 6'-5" son were very annoying.  They really pissed off about 50 people just constantly pushing up to the front.  I tried to block him for about 10 minutes, then he just went back and around and pushed his way in.  He ended up 2 people over from me and just kept looking at me and smiling like "HAHA, I got up here anyway."  Total tool.  I would never act that way.  I would never act that way when my children were watching....I'd be mortified to treat many fellow fans like that.
    Did this guy have on a red shirt... glasses??? 
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,646
    Its getting worse every tour - Springsteen method please!

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 260
    Brisk. said:

Pretty sure I was standing right next to you then ... if he was wearing a red shirt???  100% agree he was being an absolute jack ass, yelling for security to show them pictures of where he was standing before the delay.... just being rude to everyone around and just kept it going...
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

This discussion has been closed.