*** Amsterdam, NL Fanviews Here 6/12/18 ***

2»

Comments

• Simon BaumannSimon Baumann Switzerland Posts: 26
    Pretty disappointed how the 10c Ticketing/entry was organized. Waited in line for over one hour and after all didnt make it in the Pit. Does anyone know how they organize the 10c pit areas for this tour? In 2014 the 10c entrance leads you directly to the pit (San Siro & Vienna), so i thought it will be the same this time. Finally ended up somewhere on the left side of the "fully booked" main floor. Would be pretty cool if they inform fans in advance how all that works, otherwise i dont see any advantage of buying 10c tickets..
    Hi there - What time did you enter the Arena? Ten club members were lining up the night before on both nights and the doors opened at 6  PM. I had seats on Night 1 and was standing watching as the doors were opened. As ever, it was all early entry for 10C members. 
    Main GA doors opened at 6.30 I think? Maybe you ended up in line behind the main GA people who didn't have early entry wristbands?
    Thanks for your message!!! When i got my tickets it was about 7:15 and when i entered the whole GA was already packed. I thought if you have 10C Tickets that you would be able to make it in the pit no matter what time you enter.. But maybe they changed that from last tour - or that was only the case in Milano & Vienna. I‘ll be early for the Barcelona show then.. :)
    Pretty disappointed how the 10c Ticketing/entry was organized. Waited in line for over one hour and after all didnt make it in the Pit. Does anyone know how they organize the 10c pit areas for this tour? In 2014 the 10c entrance leads you directly to the pit (San Siro & Vienna), so i thought it will be the same this time. Finally ended up somewhere on the left side of the "fully booked" main floor. Would be pretty cool if they inform fans in advance how all that works, otherwise i dont see any advantage of buying 10c tickets..
    Hi there - What time did you enter the Arena? Ten club members were lining up the night before on both nights and the doors opened at 6  PM. I had seats on Night 1 and was standing watching as the doors were opened. As ever, it was all early entry for 10C members. 
    Main GA doors opened at 6.30 I think? Maybe you ended up in line behind the main GA people who didn't have early entry wristbands?
    Thanks for your message!!! When i got my tickets it was about 7:15 and when i entered the whole GA was already packed. I thought if you have 10C Tickets that you would be able to make it in the pit no matter what time you enter.. But maybe they changed that from last tour - or that was only the case in Milano & Vienna. I‘ll be early for the Barcelona show then.. :)
    ..but maybe not camping in front of the arena though..
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    Good idea - I don't think there is a reserved area especially for 10c at Barcelona - just early entry so to get close best to get there as early as you can make it - or want to give up your time for!!! Barcelona is such a beautiful city isn't it?! Would be a bit of a shame to spend all day outside an arena waiting - but I totally get why people do. I've not done that since Copenhagen in 07...  Enjoy either way!
  • BellaBella Posts: 120
    The ticket collection for 10 club was poor. I've not seen it that bad at any other show over the years
    Arnhem'06 Paris'06 Wembley'07 Manchester'09 Dublin'10 Belfast '10 Manchester1 '12 Manchester2 '12 Stockholm '12 Vancouver '13
    Vienna Berlin Stockholm Leeds Milton Keynes '14 Philly 2 nights  '16 MSG 2 nights '16 EV Dublin '17 Amsterdam 1 
    Padova Rome Prague Kraków Berlin '18
    ..but maybe not camping in front of the arena though..
    Good idea - I don't think there is a reserved area especially for 10c at Barcelona - just early entry so to get close best to get there as early as you can make it - or want to give up your time for!!! Barcelona is such a beautiful city isn't it?! Would be a bit of a shame to spend all day outside an arena waiting - but I totally get why people do. I've not done that since Copenhagen in 07...  Enjoy either way!
    Sad. That was the only reason why i get member tickets. No way i‘ll hang out in front of the arena all day long when i spent hundreds of € for flights and accomodations.
    I‘ll be enjoying some tapas, cold beers and a refreshing breeze at the beach instead.. :)
  • RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    TenC tickets are nowadays at Amsterdam for 3200 members sold. So no front row just first in line to get any. Most people who had Ams as first choice with GA got it. 
    In 2014 there wasn’t any special front row section either. 
    So if your late then it’s almost not possible to get upfront. 
    But it was so crowded. It was madness but also fucking chill for the band. They got so much energy and vibes from the crowd who was picked up like sardines. 
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    good night as kick off,,Red Mosquito ,Severed Hand and fuckin up was the highlight of the shows..crowd was ok,,not that energy had the rest 4 times they played in zoggo..people was excusted wait in the cold i guess
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Eddie NLEddie NL Posts: 50
    Great show! Long Road opener, Red Mosquito, Fuckin up & no RITFW/YLB ending =)

Only downside was poor 10c ticket collection (endless line...), no pit section and GA was way to crowded!
    2006 : Arnhem
    2007 : Nijmegen
    2009 : Rotterdam
    2010 : Nijmegen
    2012 : Amsterdam I
    2012 : EV Amsterdam I
    2014 : Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam I
  • PopmartijnPopmartijn Posts: 382
    The band seems to be in a great shape.
    Compared to the 2014 shows, Eddie’s voice is way 
    better...and he has not fucked up his knee this time.
    I was in the floor and the public was great. As always in the Ziggy dome, the sound was awesome.
    The setlist was maybe a little too conventional. Setting aside long road, red mosquito and down, the setlist was heavily containing staples. 
    I hope that more songs from Avocado, Binaural or Riot act will be played tomorrow.
    Yeah, I had the same feeling after night one. It was a solid Pearl Jam show, not an outstanding one. Quite conventional setlist (with the exceptions you noted, plus the debut of that cover Again Today). That said, Eddie's voice was excellent.
  • Eddie NLEddie NL Posts: 50
    Nice Dutch article about the man on the picture he showed before Yellow Moon! (use Google translate for english)
    https://3voor12.vpro.nl/artikelen/overzicht/2018/Pinkpop/pearl-jam.html
    2006 : Arnhem
    2007 : Nijmegen
    2009 : Rotterdam
    2010 : Nijmegen
    2012 : Amsterdam I
    2012 : EV Amsterdam I
    2014 : Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam I
  • InHiding_InEuropeInHiding_InEurope Brussels Posts: 22
    I waited roughly an hour in 10c line but that seemed to be part of the experience with Peruvians around on a PJ stopover on their way to the World Cup and Canadians meeting in a PJ 10c line in Amsterdam realizing they are from the same region. Still managed to get a decent place on the floor 20 minutes ahead of the show. Ziggo is a great venue!
    I was so happy to hear Footsteps for the first time live and was also thrilled by Yellow Moon. So underrated! For me by far the best song on Lightning Bolt. As a NY fan it was also great to hear Fuckin up.
    1996 Barcelona - 2009 Berlin - 2010 Berlin - 2014 Berlin - 2017 EV Amsterdam 3 - 2018 Amsterdam 1+2, Pinkpop, Barcelona - 2019 EV Amsterdam 1, EV Brussels - 2022 Berlin - Frankfurt - Amsterdam
  • Conjack76Conjack76 Posts: 40
    I've just curated the playlist on Deezer to keep the memory of the night ALIVE
  • FunkezFunkez Copenhagen Posts: 133
    I waited roughly an hour in 10c line but that seemed to be part of the experience with Peruvians around on a PJ stopover on their way to the World Cup and Canadians meeting in a PJ 10c line in Amsterdam realizing they are from the same region. Still managed to get a decent place on the floor 20 minutes ahead of the show. Ziggo is a great venue!
    I was so happy to hear Footsteps for the first time live and was also thrilled by Yellow Moon. So underrated! For me by far the best song on Lightning Bolt. As a NY fan it was also great to hear Fuckin up.
    Awesome dutch threesome you had going there! So annoyed about the late announcement of Ziggo II...
    Roskilde '92, Roskilde '00, Rock Werchter '12, Stockholm '12, Copenhagen '12, Berlin '14, Stockholm '14, Oslo '14, London '14, NYC '15, (EV) Kvaerndrup '17, Amsterdam I '18, Berlin '18, London II 18, (EV) Berlin '19
    Amsterdam 1 in my top 15.
    Arnhem'06 Paris'06 Wembley'07 Manchester'09 Dublin'10 Belfast '10 Manchester1 '12 Manchester2 '12 Stockholm '12 Vancouver '13
    Vienna Berlin Stockholm Leeds Milton Keynes '14 Philly 2 nights  '16 MSG 2 nights '16 EV Dublin '17 Amsterdam 1 
  • PopmartijnPopmartijn Posts: 382
    Bella said:
    Amsterdam 1 in my top 15.
    Here too. But that also has to do with the fact I've only seen them 14 times. :)
    I have to say that I preferred the second night to this one. And also some other shows I've seen (Amsterdam 2 in 2012, San Diego 2013, Philly 1 & 2 2013). Still, it was a solid show, a good one.
    Solid set, just missing one or two surprises that make it unique.
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Hi there!
    Has anyone captured a broadcast of

Amsterdam, NL 6/12/18 from

and can share it?
    So that i can listen before i buy the shows next week.
    Thanks for an answer and greetings
    Frank

F5  F5  F5

Wake up America, it's time to download and order.  =)

| Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • MK225952MK225952 Posts: 19
    RideRick said:

F5  F5  F5

Wake up America, it's time to download and order.  =)

Haha, I am also refreshing every now and again hoping it is available!
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2018 | Eddie Vedder Johannesburg 2018
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    WoW. Just listen again to the show on the CD i received and WoW. Ten Album half an hour in a row. Amazing set and then we had night 2 still coming. 

Love Pear Jam, love them in Amsterdam. 
    Always amazing. 
    Next tour please play Garden. I need it.