Options

Wrigley GA Line

2»

Comments

• Options
    so fans can't camp out for 2 days to get rail. wow that is super bad news...
  • Options
    In 16 if I recall correctly, one needed three wristbands to gain GA entrance. That put a damper on things for me, and really slowed things down. Other in line had some wristbands already, but I am not certain how they were acquired prior. I think we got in line approximately 1.5 hours prior to doors. I also spent about 15 minutes getting a poster at the merchadise table just inside the GA entrance. I was approximately 40 deep at that point. The middle of GA was packed, so I opted to move to the sides after about an hour. This was also mainly due to being close to an exit rail, and many drunk attendees failed to acknowledge when I told them there was a rail, there was indeed a rail. I blame my wife for choosing that spot versus the one I intitally wanted. I have been in GA eight times with her. Wrigley was no comparison to other venues due to the size of the GA areas. 1.5 hours prior to doors at indoor venues would usually result in being 2-3 deep on Mike's side per usual.
  • Options
    I only attended Wrigley 2 in 16 and I showed up at 1 am the night before/morning of. I was second row stone’s side (I spotted myself three times on Play Two). My understanding is that most people ahead of me did both shows and continued to camp right after night one.  I’m not sure when most people started lining up for night one in 16, but I know one guy started four days before the show. The in line 16 went back onto to Sheffield which was residential that had trees and grass strips big enough to sleep on. This year’s line on waveland, from recollection, is entirely concrete/sidewalk and exposed. I was just curious how that might impact this year’s GA line.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    how bad is it going to be if I show up like an hour before the show (and Im 5'5")?
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    I just wrote 1 on the top of my hand with a sharpie 
     =) 
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    MayDay10 said:
    how bad is it going to be if I show up like an hour before the show (and Im 5'5")?
    You'll  be screen watching