2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 88
    demetrios said:
    KidAOK said:
    demetrios said:
    THERE WILL BE NO POSTER DROP 8/14/2018. No poster drop 8/13 either.
    slh
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/274560/there-will-be-no-poster-drop-8-14-2018

Hello.. first time caller, long time listener.

Whhyyyyyyyyyyy.
    They probably will do it randomly on a certain date now, before the next two official bootlegs go up next Tuesday August 21st. They saw what happened when Todd Slater's Padova print went up as it crashed their 10club store.
    Yea figured as much.  Tomorrow is the day I'd planned so work wouldn't get in the way for my last chance to get the Prague print after unsuccessful attempts at the concert and the next day drop!

Ah well, nothing I can do now.  On we go!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,331
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • demetrios said:
    love it that BK was in the crowd and polluted just like anyone else.
    good luck to all those attempting tomorrow!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe

***OH and here is an update on the Madrid posters shipping... unfortunately I am still waiting for half of my copies to arrive. I got one box mid July, and that only had 100 posters. Contacted the printer to see where the other box was, and they said it was somewhere in their building but they were swamped with getting posters and things printed and shipped for the US leg and these big stadium shows, and they would try and locate that other box at some point when things were not crazy... I emailed them early last week checking in and have not heard back what the status of that remaining box is... so if you are frustrated waiting for your Madrid order, trust me, I am too, because this backs up into this seattle sale and is just going to cause that much more work to do dealing with postage and packing slips and tubes (I have more tubes in my office then I ever have in the past, 200 for madrid, 400 for Seattle), when the Madrid posters should have already shipped and been out of the way before this seattle sale and shipping. So, I am hopeful I will hear something back this week, that the box has been located and is on the way and I should expect it any day now... fingers crossed...

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited August 2018
    Would have loved this poster for Wrigley 2018 instead of Seattle (since I couldn’t go), to look great next to the Wrigley 2016 one.  Hoping for an awesome print from Brad for this coming weekend.  
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    Yep, cleared my diary tomorrow so could be on the refresh train. Ah well. Fingers crossed i'm lucky enough to be checking when it drops.
  • pantelis79pantelis79 Posts: 156
    I will be on vacation from tomorrow evening, pfffffff...
    2006/09/30 Athens, 2007/06/12 Muenchen, 2007/06/13 Katowice, 2007/06/18 London, 2009/08/13 Rotterdam, 2009/08/15 Berlin, 2010/06/30 Berlin, 2010/07/10 Lisbon, 2011/09/03 Alpine Valley, 2011/09/04 Alpine Valley, 2012/07/07 Stockholm, 2012/07/08 Oslo, 2012/07/10 Copenhagen, 2014/06/16 Amsterdam, 2014/06/17 Amsterdam, 2018/06/18 London, 2018/07/01 Prague, 2018/07/03 Krakow, 2018/07/05 Berlin...
  • And yet another customs charge into Canada for the London print...

And yet another customs charge into Canada for the London print...

That sucks!! Wish 10club could mark down the price on those custom forms. 
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    edited August 2018
    Rome and Prague boots are in the store  https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items
  • Anybody knows where is the Time aprox. they usually put the posters on the web?? 
    thanks in advance , and sorry for my english.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Pacoflaco said:
    Anybody knows where is the Time aprox. they usually put the posters on the web?? 
    thanks in advance , and sorry for my english.
    Random time..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    Damn!!!  :o

• EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    demetrios said:

Very nice, congrats on scoring one. 
  • demetrios said:

get dinged any customs fees?
    demetrios said:

No customs fees!!  =) I was so shocked as the outside of EMEK's white custom form says $150. 
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Customs fees really seem to be coming from any orders that 10C mail out. I too have had the artist edition poster arrive with NO fees and a high value noted for customs. Meanwhile all 10C $35 posters I've gotten have come with a customs bill attached.

Wonder if the customs agents have been put on alert for 10C poster tubes. HA

• demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

No customs fees!!  =) I was so shocked as the outside of EMEK's white custom form says $150. 
    wowsers!
    thats good news for the APs...not so for any 10C purchases.
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

wowsers!
    thats good news for the APs...not so for any 10C purchases.
    For 10club purchases it'll be $15 in Canadian custom fees. If only 10club didn't put the full price on those custom forms, but also not ship via UPS but USPS .. there won't be any customs fees.
    Will this be the week Rome, Prague, Karkow and Berlin prints go up for sale, maybe after Pearl Jam's Wrigley 2 show? Karkow and Berlin official bootlegs go on sale tomorrow. 
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    demetrios said:
    Will this be the week Rome, Prague, Karkow and Berlin prints go up for sale, maybe after Pearl Jam's Wrigley 2 show? Karkow and Berlin official bootlegs go on sale tomorrow. 

I keep coming back every day, every hour! Will be just my luck I miss it when the drop does come at last!!!
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/275350/psst-8-20-2018

https://pearljam.com/shop/posters/missoula-8132018-poster-ament-bobby-draws-skullz
    POSTER IS SOLD OUT. THANK YOU!

Ships Mid-October.
    slh

-There will be no more poster drops today or this week.
    slh

Well that's extremely dissapointing!

Could have picked up the drop today, but I have no interest in posters for shows I didn't attend.  This Prague drop will be the death of me.
    KidAOK said:

Could have picked up the drop today, but I have no interest in posters for shows I didn't attend.  This Prague drop will be the death of me.
    I missed the Prague AP drop by an hour. Hoping I can purchase one through 10club maybe next week?
    demetrios said:
    KidAOK said:

I missed the Prague AP drop by an hour. Hoping I can purchase one through 10club maybe next week?
    Worse part, we both were up and ready. :lol:
    demetrios said:
    KidAOK said:

I missed out at the concert and AP after trying for both!  Just like you the 10c drop is my last chance, here's hoping for us both.
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    If anyone has an extra Prague button/pin to sell please PM me
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,087
    Do we think it's possible that they won't be dropping the remainder of the Euro ones?...
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
    Do we think it's possible that they won't be dropping the remainder of the Euro ones?...
    I have a bad feeling about Prague because there was so little printed for the merch stand at the stadium, it was a joke.  So it doesn't fill me with confidence that they have any more.
    edited August 2018
    KidAOK said:
    I have a bad feeling about Prague because there was so little printed for the merch stand at the stadium, it was a joke.  So it doesn't fill me with confidence that they have any more.
    The prints they get to drop, probably never left the US. All the prints were printed in southern CA, so, they probably had their prints just sent to Seattle. No reason to take them on the road. They dropped the first three euro prints not long after the shows. Then changed up the way they were going to drop them. I'd say there still is a very good chance some will pop up for sale for all the rest of the euro shows that hasn't dropped yet.