Options

Could have been the most tragic night ever

I wonder if that guy was actually thinking about plowing into Safeco.  Hard to think about how close everyone was to such a tragedy.  Glad everyone is safe.  

Comments

• Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 920
    What are you talking about!? Can you please elaborate!?
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    What a ridiculous attempt to make something that has absolutely nothing to do with PJ, about PJ.
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,499
    What a ridiculous attempt to make something that has absolutely nothing to do with PJ, about PJ.
    It doesn’t. But being completely honest when this was happening live I was quite worried. 
  • Options
    it has to do with Seattle... so tell us all again, on a night when the band is in town, how it has nothing at all to do with PJ? wrong spot in the forum for this post, I’ll agree, but your nonchalance is irreverent.
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,559
    What a sad story.  I read an article that had some of the communication between the pilot and air traffic control.  Sounds like he just snapped and then realized what he had done and took it down.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,654
    I figure every night could have been the most tragic night ever. That's why there is that phrase about living like every day is your last.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,423
    edited August 2018
    He was despondent and suicidal...if you listen to this you will hear his voice, he didn't want to "ruin anyone elses day"....but he went out on his own.   
     https://youtu.be/jEpxK9rGAL8 

Post edited by gotthebottle on
This discussion has been closed.