Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    edited August 2018
    JojoRice said:
    Boot schedule for rest of Europe shows announced.  But no Rome show from June 26.  What gives?? 
    Rome was included in the Part I update that came out earlier. 
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    What login and password are you guys using for the fenway contest?  the same as signing in to the ten club store or forum?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579
    Wasn't the last month's contest about Euro posters?
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    mcgruff10 said:
    What login and password are you guys using for the fenway contest?  the same as signing in to the ten club store or forum?
    Must be different. Same problem here. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    JojoRice said:
    Boot schedule for rest of Europe shows announced.  But no Rome show from June 26.  What gives?? 
    Rome was included in the Part I update that came out earlier. 
    Thats right.  Forgot that its being released next week.  Brain fart on my end. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Awesome. All vaults that include the No Code/Yield/Binaural/Riot Act part of their catalogue are going to be the superior vaults IMHO. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    edited August 2018
    from the vault thread...

08/29/05 – Adams Event Center, Missoula, MT
    attendance: approx 7500
    support act: The Briefs
    main set: MFC, Save You, Do The Evolution, 1/2 Full, Insignificance, Given To Fly, Sad, Even Flow, Faithfull, Daughter, Lukin, Grievance (incomplete), Whipping, I Got Shit, Nothing As It Seems, Rearviewmirror
    first encore: Elderly Woman …, Sleight of Hand, Black, Glorified G, Alive
    second encore: Bee Girl (Ed and Jeff), Black Red Yellow, Better Man, Porch
    third encore: Yellow Ledbetter
    TFT Notes: This show was a political fundraiser for Montana politician Jon Tester’s U.S. Senate Election Bid. Jeff Ament takes the stage first and thanks many people but “mostly, I want to thank the band – I want to thank Ed, Stone, Matt and Mike for coming over.” Continuing he introduces the “next senator of Montana”, Jon Tester. Jon Tester briefly and enthusiastically introduces Pearl Jam, alluding to his experience with fellow Montanan Jeff Ament, “this is what happens when a dirt farmer from Big Sandy runs for the U.S Senate teamed up with a bass player from Big Sandy and a world-class band. We’re just a couple of Montana boys trying to have a good time.” The band took the stage with the house lights still up. The crowd sings the last chorus of “Even Flow” after Ed pleas “Would you do me the privilege of singing this next chorus on your own? Giving me the day off, just for a chorus? Loud as you can, that kinda thing. Shall we? I’d be grateful.” Before the outro of “Faithfull”, Ed prepends:

I think we want to believe. I think we deserve to believe.
    Something … something … something …
    They aint’ trying to screw us, or rip us off, or tear us apart, or kill us, or take our lives. Lord have mercy…
    M-Y-T-H-S …

After some back-and-forth shout outs at the beginning of the “Daughter” jam, Ed sings an improv to the common tune of Pink Floyd’s “Another Brick In The Wall, Part 2″:

“We don’t need no misrepresentation
    We don’t need no Fox News Report
    Take your bias, shove it up your asses
    Don’t you remember what the truth is worth?
    Reporters leave Cindy Sheehan alone
    Leave her alone…

Ed dedicates “Elderly Woman …” to “the Mayor of Big Sandy” – Jon Tester, that is. The “Jeff Chant” is back in full force after “Black” and Ed praises Jeff saying that “when Jeff got a bit of money, from our band working in Seattle, the first thing he did was move back here.” “Bee Girl” is played for the first time since October 2, 1994, a gap of 320 shows, and Ed acknowledges both prior performances (October 18, 1993(Rockline) and October 2, 1994). With Phil Jackson (former Chicago Bulls coach, now L.A. Lakers coarch) in attendance, “Black, Red, Yellow” – written about “six extraordinary human beings that work together as a team” – is played for the first time since November 24, 1996, a gap of 246 shows. “Porch” starts again with the slow, funky intro. Before “Yellow Ledbetter”, Ed salutes the crowd, acknowledging “it’s been awhile since we played live, so we spend time living normal lives, we have no idea that there’s this kind of energy out there waiting for us, so thanks again.” All songs played tonight are Pearl Jam songs, no covers.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJ_Soul said:
    Awesome. All vaults that include the No Code/Yield/Binaural/Riot Act part of their catalogue are going to be the superior vaults IMHO. :)
    I have been spinning vault 4 more and more.  Binaural sounds really good live.  (don't tell anyone I said that.)
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I have been spinning vault 4 more and more.  Binaural sounds really good live.  (don't tell anyone I said that.)
    I will take it to my grave. Also, I am proud of you. :lol:;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I have come along way with that album.  Now riot act on the other hand......
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I actually just noticed there isn't a single song from No Code on this setlist. That's okay, but it still would have been cool to get a bit of that one. Oh well. I'm really glad I Got Id, NAIS, Sad, Insignificance, RVM, Sleigh of Hand, Black Red Yellow, Save You, and 1/2 Full are on it. :)
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Probably my favorite vault right next to 3. Love how great those Binaural songs sound live.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I actually just noticed there isn't a single song from No Code on this setlist. That's okay, but it still would have been cool to get a bit of that one. Oh well. I'm really glad I Got Id, NAIS, Sad, Insignificance, RVM, Sleigh of Hand, Black Red Yellow, Save You, and 1/2 Full are on it. :)
    Maybe they are saving a no code show for vault 9!  But I am really liking this vault, solid choice.  
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Probably my favorite vault right next to 3. Love how great those Binaural songs sound live.
    I also enjoy how Eddie is such a cranky bastard on Vault 4, and then apologizes for acting like a jerk, lol.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I also enjoy how Eddie is such a cranky bastard on Vault 4, and then apologizes for acting like a jerk, lol.
    Oh yeah, that's right. He basically calls the place an effing dump, in a joking manner. :)
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Can’t wait to hear this show with cleaned up audio.  There’s been a version I just recently got on flac that sounds really good anyway, but cleaned up it should be a great addition to the vault series.  Even more glad it’s a full show.  Guess we may never get a 96 tour on vault though.  It seems like we would have it by now if they were going to do it.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,173
    Can’t wait to hear this show with cleaned up audio.  There’s been a version I just recently got on flac that sounds really good anyway, but cleaned up it should be a great addition to the vault series.  Even more glad it’s a full show.  Guess we may never get a 96 tour on vault though.  It seems like we would have it by now if they were going to do it.
    Not as weird as not having a vault 1 and 2!!
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,295
    It's coming. They probably didn't want to do jack shows back to back.
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
    edited August 2018
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Oh yeah, that's right. He basically calls the place an effing dump, in a joking manner. :)
    Was he joking? I don't think he was, lol. I think he also gets mad at a fan for no good reason, lol. That's who he ended up apologizing to if memory serves.
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    Image result for take my money
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    What’s up with the login for the contest?  Things all messed up.  Says I’m logged in, then prompts me to log in,  when I do it says email or password incorrect. What the hell man I just want to enter a contest.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    What’s up with the login for the contest?  Things all messed up.  Says I’m logged in, then prompts me to log in,  when I do it says email or password incorrect. What the hell man I just want to enter a contest.
    No problems here. Using Firefox on Bill Gates masterpiece of a computing device (lol).
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I don't get prompted to login, but when I click the "enter to win" button, I just get a blank Ten Club page.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I didn't access via the newsletter by the way.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,324
    RW8297 said:

MISSOULA 8/29/2005 VAULT #8 VINYL

Yeah!!!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    edited August 2018
    PJ_ROCKS said:
    from the vault thread...

main set: MFC, Save You, Do The Evolution, 1/2 Full, Insignificance, Given To Fly, Sad, Even Flow, Faithfull, Daughter, Lukin, Grievance (incomplete), Whipping, I Got Shit, Nothing As It Seems, Rearviewmirror

Reading the band had played Black, Red, Yellow at this show is the reason I asked Ed for it when he took requests from a handful of us prior to the '05 London show. If it hadn't been for the '05 Missoula show getting it I likely never would have spent my request on it.

Everything happens for a reason.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 161
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Still trying to crack Riot Act as well.  This is the only album I don't own on vinyl.  
    GT1015 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Still trying to crack Riot Act as well.  This is the only album I don't own on vinyl.  
    $21.59 on amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Riot-Act-Explicit-Pearl-Jam/dp/B00138KIC8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533936953&sr=8-1&keywords=pearl+jam+riot+act+vinyl

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    100 Pacer said:
    PJ_ROCKS said:
    from the vault thread...

Reading the band had played Black, Red, Yellow at this show is the reason I asked Ed for it when he took requests from a handful of us prior to the '05 London show. If it hadn't been for the '05 Missoula show getting it I likely never would have spent my request on it.

Everything happens for a reason.
    indeed it does!

are you going to Missoula this year?

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    How long has this tee been up there on the UK/EU shop?

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024