*ALL SOLD* Lower Prices - Vinyl For Sale

bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
edited September 2018 in Lost Dogs
Everything has been sold. Thank you.

EDIT: I'm adjusting the price for the remaining lot as individual items get sold.

Got some stuff for sale. Just trying to thin out my collection a little and put some money toward other interests. I think the prices are pretty fair, I'm not trying to get over on anyone.

I take care of my vinyl and all these are in VG+ to NM/M unless otherwise noted. Prices are shipped in the US. I would love it if someone bought the entire lot, and I'd take $750 for all of it. That's a firm price. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking. 

Pearl Jam

Vault 1 CD - $110 *SOLD*

Ten Sampler 7" Singles (includes 3 of the 6, missing red, black, and clear) - $100 each or $250 for all 3

Other

Alice in Chains – Jar of Flies/Sap Original Press - $85

Tom Petty - Wildflowers First Press - $300

Tom Petty - Kiss My Amps Live Vol. 1 - $125 *SOLD*

Tom Petty - She's the One First US Press - $130

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Live Anthology 5CD/Blu-ray/1 LP Boxset - $150 *SOLD*

Guns n Roses - Appetite for Destruction - So called "Banned" Original Cover - $110 (I would grade the vinyl at VG+)

Wire - Pink Flag - Original 1977 US Press (Sealed) - $110

The Psychedelic Sounds of: The 13th Floor Elevators -  1966 US Mono Copy - $250 (Cover has wear/seam split but the vinyl itself is in great shape) *SOLD*

Post edited by bflynn1 on
Tagged:

Comments