Mobile tickets

Is anyone else having issues with their mobile tickets?  I have an Android phone, so was told I couldn't download them until today.  Logged in to do that this morning, and no tickets show up in my account.  I viewed them a couple weeks ago, and they were there, now nothing.  I'm hoping there's just a glitch in the system, so I sent an email, but it makes me nervous about getting into the show Friday! 

Comments

• varty yovarty yo Posts: 105
    Welcome to the day before drama!!!

Happening to pretty much all
  • dingersdingers Posts: 76
    Noticed this so clicked on mine... and now nothing is showing... I'm assuming / hoping that it's just due to demand? I have the same issue due to an Android phone I've not been able to download my tickets yet,
    Reading Festival 2006, London O2 2009, Leeds 2014, MK 2014, EV Solo London 1 2017, London 02 1 & 2 2018, Boston 1 & 2 2018.
  • Same here. I can see them but can't add to wallet
    screen shot just in case
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Please be sure to check the FAQ for updates. Thank you
    just got email from 10c saying android isnt ready yet so use safeco wifi....
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    Good to know. I have an android phone and wasn't having any luck, so thanks!
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Sea said:
    I see the info to add tickets for Apple Iphone, but not for Android. 

Can anyone give me some advice/help with adding tickets for Android?

• ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    See previous post in this thread.....Android isn't ready, according to Ten Club. Plan on using the Safeco WiFi tomorrow.
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • MW55037MW55037 San Diego, CA Posts: 9
    This is guaranteed to be a shit show. Require mobile phones, but don't let us download the ticket. Instead we have to access them via WiFi at the same time that thousands of other people are trying to use the WiFi. It won't work. There will be tears and anger. I took a screenshot of my tix using my phone. I hope that'll suffice.
  • Hopefully things will work out. FYI: Info link says screen shots will not suffice -- will not be honored. Just saying'. May wanna save yourself the time and frustration of trying that route.
  • My tickets showed back up in my account luckily, but like you all said, can't download for Android yet.  I did see that screen shots won't be honored, but I took some anyway just in case they disappear again.  I do hope it's not too much of an issue pulling them up on wifi Friday night! 
    I'm actually going to Missoula, not Seattle. Hope things are working by then. The FAQ also says that WiFi/cell coverage is sparse in Missoula, so accessing them at the venue may not be an option.
  • SteffyLouSteffyLou Posts: 369
    I’ve been trying for awhile to get on Ticketmaster and it keeps timing me out or saying bad gateway.
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    Hopefully things will work out. FYI: Info link says screen shots will not suffice -- will not be honored. Just saying'. May wanna save yourself the time and frustration of trying that route.
    I don't understand why screenshots won't work. Aren't they identical to the screen you pull up? It's just a bar (QR) code, no?
  • CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    I guess just try again tomorrow as no luck today.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • JP4846JP4846 Posts: 27
    SteffyLou said:
    I’ve been trying for awhile to get on Ticketmaster and it keeps timing me out or saying bad gateway.

Same here. I got on for a brief moment and it didn't show any tickets. Seriously wtf?!

Sea 96, Sea 98 #1&2, SF 00, PDX 00, Sea 00 #1&2, Sea 01, Sea 02 #3&4, Missoula 03, Van BC 03, Sea 05, Gorge 05, Van BC 05, Gorge 06 #1&2, Sea 09 #2,Van BC 09, EV PDX 11, Van BC 11, Missoula 12, Spokane 13, Calgary 13, Van BC 13, Sea 13
  • bbisonbbison Posts: 215
    Both the ticket website and the FAQ have been 504 Gateway time out for a while. If this keeps up through tomorrow...
    Is this where the show list goes?

11-26-91 / 8-2-92 / 3-15-94 / 7-9-95 / 7-11-95 / 8-29-98 / 9-1-00 / 10-25-03 
    10-23-04 / 10-22-06 / 10-9-09 / 10-23-10 / 10-3-12 / 7-9-13 / 10-21-13
    11-24-13 / 11-26-13 / 10-17-14 / 10-20-14 / 10-25-14 / 4-8-16 / 4-9-16
     4-28-16 / 4-29-16 / 8-20-16 / 8-22-16 / 8-10-18 / 8-18-18 / 8-20-18
  • Sea said:
    Try clicking on that link.
  • JP4846JP4846 Posts: 27
    chadgoin said:
    Sea said:

just saying "gateway time-out"

Sea 96, Sea 98 #1&2, SF 00, PDX 00, Sea 00 #1&2, Sea 01, Sea 02 #3&4, Missoula 03, Van BC 03, Sea 05, Gorge 05, Van BC 05, Gorge 06 #1&2, Sea 09 #2,Van BC 09, EV PDX 11, Van BC 11, Missoula 12, Spokane 13, Calgary 13, Van BC 13, Sea 13
  • OceansOceans Posts: 86

504 Gateway Time-out

Same here... I have proof that I won the tickets but would still like to have the mobile tix.  Hope this gets resolved for tomorrow.  Have a good night everyone
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,808
    edited August 2018
    JP4846 said:
    chadgoin said:
    Sea said:

Gateway time out for me as well. Just as I’m going to transfer to someone else. Wtf. 
  • LaurelhurstLaurelhurst Around The Bend Posts: 13
    JP4846 said:
    chadgoin said:
    Sea said:

Yep. Same issue!! Hopefully they get it "fixed" quick!! Flying into Seattle tomorrow afternoon!!
    Prediction... Apple will have booth outside Safeco tomorrow selling iphones...  :o    
    All Those Yesterdays..... 
  • Sadly the FAQ and all the various instructions are all on the am.ticketmaster.com site that is "504 Gateway Time-out" for hours now. Not good. No sign of any action from ticketmaster to remedy.

• Seems to be working now
    I still don't get how the mobile thing is supposed to stop scalpers. JFK airport processes 180,000 passengers per day, every single day, with much tighter security requirements than a concert venue, by checking IDs. It doesn't matter if you've got your boarding pass on your phone from the airline website or a screenshot or a paper copy you printed out or an official one from the ticket counter. What matters is that your ticket matches your photo ID. Why is that not how this is handled instead of this not-ready-for-primetime mobile ticketing system?
  • jtr101jtr101 Posts: 258
    MW55037 said:
    I still don't get how the mobile thing is supposed to stop scalpers. JFK airport processes 180,000 passengers per day, every single day, with much tighter security requirements than a concert venue, by checking IDs. It doesn't matter if you've got your boarding pass on your phone from the airline website or a screenshot or a paper copy you printed out or an official one from the ticket counter. What matters is that your ticket matches your photo ID. Why is that not how this is handled instead of this not-ready-for-primetime mobile ticketing system?
    I'm with you, I really don't understand how the new system stops it other than saying its non-transferable, without the ID check there is no way to verify who owns it.
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    edited August 2018
    MW55037 said:
    Yeah but JFK is handling 180,000 at several terminals spread out over the entire day, and lines can often still take an hour or more to pass through. Try getting 60,000 folks through a handful of entrances all in a 60-90 minute window before show time. Checking ID's would cause huge slow downs.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Poncier said:
    MW55037 said:
    Yeah but JFK is handling 180,000 at several terminals spread out over the entire day, and lines can often still take an hour or more to pass through. Try getting 60,000 folks through a handful of entrances all in a 60-90 minute window before show time. Checking ID's would cause huge slow downs.
    and....people don't scalp their airline tickets
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,772
    Poncier said:
    MW55037 said:
    And, what about people without IDs? (Sorry, just trying to emulate all of the "What if I don't have a smartphone/internet access/fingertips to use my smartphone?" crowd.)

On a serious note, I'm guessing TM does it this way because it's something they can roll out to any given venue for any given show. Sure, they can print names on tickets, and require takers to check IDs, but they have zero control over whether that actually happens. I guess they could require scanners that swipe IDs/Credit Cards and verify, but that's another step that has the potential to bog down lines (not to other issues).
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."