Options

Live Nation puts more 8/8 TIX on website

CDEANSEATTLECDEANSEATTLE Seattle Posts: 33
Anyone else catch this? 
I just got 2 on the field! WTF was with the witholding?

Comments

• Options
    Don't blame it on Live Nation.  They are not in control of the tickets.  This usually comes from the "promoter".
    Gorge
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Long gone
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    Any reason why they do this? Not like they wouldn't sell initially....more show exposure?
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options
    I think they hold on to a certain number of "friends and family tickets", probably more for shows like these and once all the people are taken care of that they want to take care of, they release whats left before the show.  Now if they are releasing random 300-level tickets, I can't understand that.
    Gorge
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    Don't blame it on Live Nation.  They are not in control of the tickets.  This usually comes from the "promoter".
    Isn't Live Nation the promoter? ;)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    CDEANSEATTLECDEANSEATTLE Seattle Posts: 33
    If anything it defeats that Ebay ticket selling hump
  • Options
    I thought they always do that
    maybe more ticket on the day of the show
    just like foo fighters recently
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,425
    Almost every show has tickets held back for friends/family/record labels, etc.  Once the promoter sorts all of this out, they release the remaining seats close to the show date.  They usually call these "production holds".