2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Got my invoice and just paid. Thanks, Brad!  :rock_on:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,989
    Horseshit, no paypal invoice. Had the EV london carted AFTER the Madrid, and apparently there were only 10 available for purchase. No clue how I was one of the 18 who got screwed....
    Maybe he will send you on after the Madrid ones go out?
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Horseshit, no paypal invoice. Had the EV london carted AFTER the Madrid, and apparently there were only 10 available for purchase. No clue how I was one of the 18 who got screwed....
    Maybe he will send you on after the Madrid ones go out?
    Wouldn't particularly want it after the Madrid letdown
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Score! Invoice received and payed. So happy.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579
    edited July 2018
    How much is shipping on your invoices in US and Europe because I messed up with the addresses?
  • big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,530

Be patient, emails are still being sent.  I just received invoice.

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 336
    Got mine and payed, thanks
  • bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    invoices FINALLY sent out. Sorry this whole thing took so long and went down like this. Obviously some people will miss out, but I had more then 200 people email me telling me they had the poster carted, so inevitably some people will miss out. I tried to do my best to honor all the carts and take everyone at their word and at their screen shot. If you had one carted and did not get an invoice, I do apologize if you are bummed out. There is only so much I can do with so many posters and more interest then there are posters.  Thank you all for your patience and understanding and for all being so surprisingly cool about it all despite the headaches and the hang ups. 

site issues I am pretty sure have been fixed so luckily this happened now.......
    RW8297 said:
    How much is shipping on your invoices in US and Europe because I messed up with the addresses?
    $13 US
    $15 Canada
    $22 everywhere else 
    invoices FINALLY sent out. Sorry this whole thing took so long and went down like this. Obviously some people will miss out, but I had more then 200 people email me telling me they had the poster carted, so inevitably some people will miss out. I tried to do my best to honor all the carts and take everyone at their word and at their screen shot. If you had one carted and did not get an invoice, I do apologize if you are bummed out. There is only so much I can do with so many posters and more interest then there are posters.  Thank you all for your patience and understanding and for all being so surprisingly cool about it all despite the headaches and the hang ups. 

site issues I am pretty sure have been fixed so luckily this happened now.......
    How was it determined who was shut out? Had the EV london carted AFTER the Madrid, and apparently there were only 10 available for purchase. Makes zero sense...

How was it determined who was shut out? Had the EV london carted AFTER the Madrid, and apparently there were only 10 available for purchase. Makes zero sense...
    The people who were shut out were the last names on the list I had made of the people who had no screen shot. Many people did not think to take a screen shot, I would not have thought to take a screen shot if I was a customer, so it is not the fairest system but I figured I would start with the people who had screen shots since that was a way to validate what they were saying, and then once those all got invoiced I went through the list of the people who had no screen shot. 

what is your name? if you do not want to post it here  email me info@artillerydesign.com 

• bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,989
    interesting...and not happened sometime soon perhaps?
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212

The people who were shut out were the last names on the list I had made of the people who had no screen shot. Many people did not think to take a screen shot, I would not have thought to take a screen shot if I was a customer, so it is not the fairest system but I figured I would start with the people who had screen shots since that was a way to validate what they were saying, and then once those all got invoiced I went through the list of the people who had no screen shot. 

what is your name? if you do not want to post it here  email me info@artillerydesign.com 

I had a screen shot as well I emailed to you. I will email it again now.
    edited July 2018

@bradklausen sent you an EM
  • DE483DE483 Posts: 428
    Invoice received and paid.  Thanks Brad!
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225

Just curious why i didnt receive an invoice? I sent multiple screenshots of it in my cart immediately and of the error messages? 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Certainly unfair to those who missed out, but oh well, 18 people had to unfortunately get the short end of the stick. Just sucks to be in that group lol
  • BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    edited July 2018
    rbhester said:

Ditto.  And, ditto.  @bradklausen
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    rbhester said:

Nevermind just found mine. Did you guys check paypal? I never received an email from paypal or Brad so assumed i didnt get one but just signed into paypal for something else and the invoice was there!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Horse2345 said:
    rbhester said:

Nevermind just found mine. Did you guys check paypal? I never received an email from paypal or Brad so assumed i didnt get one but just signed into paypal for something else and the invoice was there!

THIS....^^^^^.... not sure why paypal would not alert people of the arrival of the invoice but check your accounts just in case
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579
    RW8297 said:
    $13 US
    $15 Canada
    $22 everywhere else 
    Thanks. Any chance you could send it to Europe as a gift with the value of the package $30, to avoid customs, please?
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    Certainly unfair to those who missed out, but oh well, 18 people had to unfortunately get the short end of the stick. Just sucks to be in that group lol
    You can't get every drop, relax... B)
  • coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    I received an invoice. Just want to say thank you to BK, you are the best.
    Of course not, like it said it would suck to be one of the few left out, but thems the breaks sometimes.

EDIT: Emailed back and forth with BK, and apparently I forgot to include my paypal address in my screenshot email. Got an invoice :)
  • mcar74mcar74 Posts: 12
    Thanks, Brad!  
  • C2V3NC2V3N Zagreb, Croatia Posts: 449
    guys check your paypal account, not email.
    thanks Brad
    one, two, three, four, five against one
    five, five, against one
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Of course not, like it said it would suck to be one of the few left out, but thems the breaks sometimes.

EDIT: Emailed back and forth with BK, and apparently I forgot to include my paypal address in my screenshot email. Got an invoice :)
    Did you say sorry to Brad for being such a cranky pants in his general direction?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • AZAAZA Posts: 86
    Got my invoice and paid. Woohoo! Thanks BK.
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    Curses... Twice blew it with the EV London 1.... First time I was on a train to EV2... Second time.... just blew it.... schoolboy error with logging in....!
    edited July 2018
    Looks like a couple other people were able to get invoices after emailing him, thanks BK!
    Post edited by Brane_of_JFK on