BOSTON 2018 ROLL CALL: Mobile tickets are in, where you sitting?

Comments

• mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,772
    Member #: 540xxx
    Night 1: Grandstand 28, Row 9 - checked out these seats last night before the Foo Fighters. They're actually not terrible. The physical seats suck (too damn narrow and virtually no leg room), but the view should be pretty good. And I really can't complain, because...

Night 2: Turf A3, Row 2. I still can't believe it!
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    lolobugg said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Grandstand seats with obstructed view of CF.

Was all set expecting first few rows of upper deck as a newer member. Long time fan never wanted to join a blind purchase club, and this is why.

Disgusting PJ ticket policies continue.
    People complaining are out of their minds.

The public sale was a complete nightmare.  For $20 a year you got seats that are going for 2X-3X that amount on the secondary market.

Cry me a river.  You are in.  

Smile.

Can't sell them on secondary market genius.

To say it's unethical to sell obstructed view seats without notice would be a massive understatement.

Even Ticketmaster has the courtesy to notify purchasers of this, as did tickets.com during the public Fenway on sale.

And what makes you believe I didn't get robbed as well on the public Fenway sale. I did. Thanks for reminding me, pal.

Worst band ever when it comes to fair ticket sales. By a country mile.

Thank you for this. My N1 tickets are halfway obstructing everything... if I was in a better spot financially, I'd have probably purchased other seating so that I can actually see. From what I've heard from everyone else, usually they take care of you(so at least you can see?), so for someone using the lottery for the first time, this is a little disappointing.

How difficult would it have been for PJ to put the obstructed view seats in a separate bucket like they do with GA & reserved?

They knew the precise obstructed view locations back on the public sale. Put those in their own category that way purchasers have a fair opportunity to know whether their view is obstructed

...are my field box seats still in my tickets.com cart? Oh yeah, forgot about that fiasco.

In decades going to concerts and games, can not recall a single time a seller did not identify obstructed view at time of purchase

Combine this with their seniority policy for every show every tour, sucks that their horrific ticket policies is what I'll always remember them for.

that sucks, man.....

but let's not start talking shit about the Seniority Policy. some of us earned that shit.

Absolutely you all did, and definitely deserve serious benefits.

But the permanent repercussions for those of us not smart enough back in our twenties that the band will eventually be able to wrestle control of almost all of the best and average seats (which I believe is unprecedented for a rock act) is severe...every show every year, etc...and personally I hated the blind purchase policy for the exact reason of now buying obstructed view Fenway seats with no notice at time of purchase...
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    lolobugg said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Grandstand seats with obstructed view of CF.

Was all set expecting first few rows of upper deck as a newer member. Long time fan never wanted to join a blind purchase club, and this is why.

Disgusting PJ ticket policies continue.
    People complaining are out of their minds.

The public sale was a complete nightmare.  For $20 a year you got seats that are going for 2X-3X that amount on the secondary market.

Cry me a river.  You are in.  

Smile.

Can't sell them on secondary market genius.

To say it's unethical to sell obstructed view seats without notice would be a massive understatement.

Even Ticketmaster has the courtesy to notify purchasers of this, as did tickets.com during the public Fenway on sale.

And what makes you believe I didn't get robbed as well on the public Fenway sale. I did. Thanks for reminding me, pal.

Worst band ever when it comes to fair ticket sales. By a country mile.

Thank you for this. My N1 tickets are halfway obstructing everything... if I was in a better spot financially, I'd have probably purchased other seating so that I can actually see. From what I've heard from everyone else, usually they take care of you(so at least you can see?), so for someone using the lottery for the first time, this is a little disappointing.

How difficult would it have been for PJ to put the obstructed view seats in a separate bucket like they do with GA & reserved?

They knew the precise obstructed view locations back on the public sale. Put those in their own category that way purchasers have a fair opportunity to know whether their view is obstructed

...are my field box seats still in my tickets.com cart? Oh yeah, forgot about that fiasco.

In decades going to concerts and games, can not recall a single time a seller did not identify obstructed view at time of purchase

Combine this with their seniority policy for every show every tour, sucks that their horrific ticket policies is what I'll always remember them for.

that sucks, man.....

but let's not start talking shit about the Seniority Policy. some of us earned that shit.

Absolutely you all did, and definitely deserve serious benefits.

But the permanent repercussions for those of us not smart enough back in our twenties that the band will eventually be able to wrestle control of almost all of the best and average seats (which I believe is unprecedented for a rock act) is severe...every show every year, etc...and personally I hated the blind purchase policy for the exact reason of now buying obstructed view Fenway seats with no notice at time of purchase...
    What is your seat location?
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 380

Member: 486,xxx

Night 2 : B159 row DD

Pretty close to where I was for '16 Fenway (field box 70) which had a good sight line especially for Mike's side of stage which I loved.  Wish I didn't lapse in '09 but always happy to be able to see them and these seats are really solid.

• TremormanTremorman Posts: 380
    ktmusar said:
    I like to think I'm a fairly smart gal, but trying to figure out where the hell my seats are made me seriously doubt my intellectual ability.  I have terrible spatial skills, so looking at the 3d renderings and telling myself "you aren't looking towards home plate!" was another fun bit of mental gymnastics.

Anyway, with 486,xxx (whoops, membership lapse) I'll be in
    Night 1:  F39, Row 4, 5 & 6
    Night 2:  B159, Row DD, 7 & 8
    and I think I know where those are!

Can't wait to be there!  I'll be looking for off the beaten path stuff to do while I'm in town, so I'll be stalking the forums!

Cool, I'm in the same section/row as you for night 2, (B159, row DD seats 13-14).  I'll see you there!  Hope our section is lots enthusiastic 10C members!

I sat near section 159 for Fenway #2 2016 and I've been to a lot of Sox games, they are very solid seats.  Should be a great view especially of Mike's side of stage.  Its not super close to stage but you won't have to worry about tall people blocking the view as the fans in the back of the field sections might have to deal with. 

• armyfan said:
    Lottery winner here! N2 a5 row2. Anyone in the boston area need a babysitter for the night. You get freedom for the eve, I increase my odds for a tambourine, winner winner!  =)
    Do those have any value? I caught one back in 2003 and it's just been sitting in a box. Was a fun story, but unless I met EV to sign it I suppose it will stay in a box forever lol.
    The value is PRICELESS!!!!!

• Night 1 G28 Row 14 Seat 11&12
    Night 2 G8 Row 11 Seat 19&20
    I guess I had a fantasy wish that even though I'm broke, and it's been a really tough year, I'd get in the first few rows. So excited to be there with my boy who loves the band as much as I do.  We sat in near our G8 seats the last time and it was great.  Sound was great, great screen views, and my boy. Just so sick of people with money having all the fun but not always having all the heart.  Last Fenway show I heard 2 teenage girls bitching their boyfriends dragged them there and they didn't want to even be there. Guess where their seats were. UGH!! PItty party over. Can't wait and so so lucky to be going!!!  Love that these guys are still going strong!!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Tremorman said:
    ktmusar said:
    I like to think I'm a fairly smart gal, but trying to figure out where the hell my seats are made me seriously doubt my intellectual ability.  I have terrible spatial skills, so looking at the 3d renderings and telling myself "you aren't looking towards home plate!" was another fun bit of mental gymnastics.

Can't wait to be there!  I'll be looking for off the beaten path stuff to do while I'm in town, so I'll be stalking the forums!

Cool, I'm in the same section/row as you for night 2, (B159, row DD seats 13-14).  I'll see you there!  Hope our section is lots enthusiastic 10C members!

I sat near section 159 for Fenway #2 2016 and I've been to a lot of Sox games, they are very solid seats.  Should be a great view especially of Mike's side of stage.  Its not super close to stage but you won't have to worry about tall people blocking the view as the fans in the back of the field sections might have to deal with. 

Pretty sure this map is not accurate in terms of Turf seating.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Tremorman said:
    ktmusar said:

Pretty sure this map is not accurate in terms of Turf seating.

this doesn't look like the one I have seen recently. turf sections are WRONG

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• deek74deek74 Posts: 111
    Here is the correct one 
    1996 Randals Island NY, Hartford 1998 Hartford, Mansfield I, Mansfield II 2000 Mansfield I, Mansfield II 2003 Mansfield I, Mansfield III 2004 Boston I, Boston II 2006 Boston I, Boston II 2008 Hartford, Boston I, Boston II, Eddie Vedder Boston II 2009 Philly III 2010 Boston 2011 Eddie Vedder Providence, Eddie Vedder Boston 2011 PJ20 I, PJ20 II 2013 Worcester I, Worcester II
    deek74 said:
    Here is the correct one 

now that's more like it. A5 looks good in this one!!!

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

lolobugg said:
    deek74 said:
    Here is the correct one 

You in A5?

I am A5 row 5 for night one.
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    lolobugg said:
    deek74 said:
    Here is the correct one 

You in A5?

I am in there for night 2!

I f'd up my picks for night 1 and I will have to sit on the left field line that night.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

lolobugg said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    lolobugg said:
    deek74 said:
    Here is the correct one 

You in A5?

I f'd up my picks for night 1 and I will have to sit on the left field line that night.

I'm in A4 row 6 for night two....hopefully we can say hello!
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    lolobugg said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    lolobugg said:
    deek74 said:
    Here is the correct one 

You in A5?

I'm in A4 row 6 for night two....hopefully we can say hello!

Hell yeah! I will be looking out for ya.

I will probably be the one with the UNDONE sign.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 188
    135XXX

1 - Turf A4, Row 16
    2 - Turf B7, Row 1

Can't wait!!!!!!

- ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    hadfiiw said:
    135XXX

1 - Turf A4, Row 16
    2 - Turf B7, Row 1

Can't wait!!!!!!

Crazy you got pushed back for night 2. If I was going to the shows  I would have been your neighbor with my 139xxx.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mattl8787mattl8787 Posts: 80
    Jealous of you guys in A5. I sat there for the Foo's this past weekend...unreal seats. My ears are still ringing.
    mcgruff10 said:
    Crazy you got pushed back for night 2. If I was going to the shows  I would have been your neighbor with my 139xxx.

True.  I haven't gone thru the 11 pages of this thread but guessing there are a lot more people for night 2 then night 1. 

No matter though, I'm sure it will be awesome.  
    - ian | www.lukin.com

98 - Atlanta
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    14 - Memphis
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    hadfiiw said:
    mcgruff10 said:

True.  I haven't gone thru the 11 pages of this thread but guessing there are a lot more people for night 2 then night 1. 

See I thought it would be opposite since night 2 Ian in the middle of the week. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    mcgruff10 said:
    hadfiiw said:
    mcgruff10 said:

See I thought it would be opposite since night 2 Ian in the middle of the week. 
    Not sure about how many low numbers there are when comparing each night but overall most people got a seat upgrade for night 2. With the higher numbers at least. Also Night 1 filled as was below 99% while night 2 did not move off of 99%. 
  • u2gatoru2gator Posts: 94
    198,xxx

Night 1 we are turfB3 row 14
    Night 2 we are turfB6 row 14.  
    Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands
    the ones I love,..
    Some folks just have one,
    yeah, others, they've got none, huh-uh
  • marcPJfanmarcPJfan Austin, TX Posts: 802
    edited July 2018
    hadfiiw said:
    135XXX

1 - Turf A4, Row 16
    2 - Turf B7, Row 1

Can't wait!!!!!!

My exact membership number and my exact seats both nights.
    Post edited by marcPJfan on
    09/16/95, 09/16/96, 06/29/98, 07/02/98, 07/05/98, 09/08/98, 09/10/98, 09/11/98, 09/18/98, 09/19/98, 06/13/99, 10/30/99, 10/31/99, 05/29/00, 05/30/00, 10/14/00, 10/17/00, 10/18/00, 11/05/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/06/02, 04/05/03, 04/06/03, 06/09/03, 10/22/03, 09/24/04, 05/12/06, 05/13/06, 05/27/06, 05/28/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 06/11/08, 06/12/08, 08/01/08, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 10/04/09, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/06/10, 05/07/10, 07/02/11, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 10/23/11, 11/15/13, 11/16/13, 10/19/14, 10/25/14, 10/26/14, 11/28/15, 04/23/16, 08/05/16, 08/07/16, 09/09/17, 08/18/18, 09/02/18, 09/04/18, 10/01/21, 10/02/21, 05/06/22, 05/07/22, 05/12/22, 05/13/22, 08/31/23, 09/02/23, 09/13/23, 09/15/23, 09/18/23, 09/19/23
    marcPJfan said:My exact membership number and my exact seats both nights.

Excellent!  We will see you there.  I'm from NC and my buddy is coming in from FL.
    - ian | www.lukin.com

98 - Atlanta
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    14 - Memphis
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore

• Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    hadfiiw said:
    135XXX

1 - Turf A4, Row 16
    2 - Turf B7, Row 1

Can't wait!!!!!!

I guess that is the confirmation that VIP's will be in the back of the A sections like last time
  • belthookbelthook Bergen County, NJ Posts: 98
    Member number: 417***
    Night 1: B94 - Row UU
    • 2022: 02/06/22 NJ PAC (EV & Earthlings), 09/11/22 MSG, 09/14/22 Camden
    • 2021: 09/18/21 Asbury Park
    • 2018: 09/02/18 Fenway Park
    • 2016: 08/05/16 Fenway Park, 05/02/16 MSG, 05/01/16 MSG
    • 2013:10/18/13 Barclay's, 10/19/13 Barclay's
    • 2010: 05/21/10 MSG, 05/20/10 MSG
    • 2008: 08/07/08 NJ PAC (EV Solo), 6/25/08 MSG
    • 2006: 06/03/06 Continental Airlines Arena, 06/01/06 Continental Airlines Arena
    • 2003: 07/14/03 PNC, 07/09/03 MSG, 07/08/03 MSG
    • 1998: 09/08/98 Continental Airlines Arena
    • 1996: 10/02/96 Dodge Music Center

hadfiiw said:
    marcPJfan said:My exact membership number and my exact seats both nights.

Excellent!  We will see you there.  I'm from NC and my buddy is coming in from FL.
    Right on!  We’re flying in from Austin.  Can’t wait.  Hopefully they’ll have some merch available Saturday.
    09/16/95, 09/16/96, 06/29/98, 07/02/98, 07/05/98, 09/08/98, 09/10/98, 09/11/98, 09/18/98, 09/19/98, 06/13/99, 10/30/99, 10/31/99, 05/29/00, 05/30/00, 10/14/00, 10/17/00, 10/18/00, 11/05/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/06/02, 04/05/03, 04/06/03, 06/09/03, 10/22/03, 09/24/04, 05/12/06, 05/13/06, 05/27/06, 05/28/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 06/11/08, 06/12/08, 08/01/08, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 10/04/09, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/06/10, 05/07/10, 07/02/11, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 10/23/11, 11/15/13, 11/16/13, 10/19/14, 10/25/14, 10/26/14, 11/28/15, 04/23/16, 08/05/16, 08/07/16, 09/09/17, 08/18/18, 09/02/18, 09/04/18, 10/01/21, 10/02/21, 05/06/22, 05/07/22, 05/12/22, 05/13/22, 08/31/23, 09/02/23, 09/13/23, 09/15/23, 09/18/23, 09/19/23
    edited July 2018
    hadfiiw said:
    135XXX

1 - Turf A4, Row 16
    2 - Turf B7, Row 1

Can't wait!!!!!!

I guess that is the confirmation that VIP's will be in the back of the A sections like last time
    I wasn’t aware of that happening last time.  I better not see the Olsen twins in front of me.
  • marcPJfan said:
    hadfiiw said:
    135XXX

1 - Turf A4, Row 16
    2 - Turf B7, Row 1

Can't wait!!!!!!

I wasn’t aware of that happening last time.  I better not see the Olsen twins in front of me.
    Looking through the numbers it looks like the Ten Club seats are clustered in A4 and A5 on night 1 and A3 and A4 on Night 2.  There are lots of A section seats for VIP's.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    marcPJfan said:
    hadfiiw said:
    135XXX

1 - Turf A4, Row 16
    2 - Turf B7, Row 1

Can't wait!!!!!!

They won't block your sightline to the stage.
    This weekend we rock Portland