Options

2 Reserved Seattle Night 2 (8-10) and 2 Reserved Missoula (8-13) Tickets for Sale

I am the middleman here. My manager and her boyfriend each got Reserved tickets for Night 2 in Seattle, WA and Missoula, MT and are looking to sell as they don't need two sets.  They will meet you at the shows and you will be able to get the tickets right from them. First come first serve. I do not know their 10 Club #'s but at this point... does it matter. Both shows are sold out and going for outrageous prices on the second market.

Face Value.

I will send you my managers email address when I get your email info.

Good luck!

Coco Butter.
Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.

Comments

• Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I'll take the Seattle pair.

#FHP
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,435
    The Seattle Tickets are pending.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,435
    Bump for Missoula. Seattle still pending.
  • Options
    coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    PM sent