Announcing 'The Home Shows'

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    How many people could fit is that weird shaped pit thing?  

I don't know of anyone who got GA for both Seattle shows, and I know demand wasn't as strong as the Chicago and Boston shows.  I mean, 60,000 on a Wednesday night?  
    We sort of did, but we both have our own memberships.   The pit in the TM pictures looks big.  Even bigger than Wrigley 16 big.  I was worried it was going to be more like a zoo....  It's mildly ironic that the pits are so large at stadium shows, that they jam in as many people as an entire floor at an arena, yet arena shows have a small pit up front.
  • These popped up around my neighborhood over the weekend, glued down to traffic signal boxes.

• KF159689KF159689 Posts: 4
    Just wondering if there is one ticket out there for General admission for August 10 show.... I got 2 tickets in which I am giving to my 2 kids but I’m taking them and would like to get in as well... I was only able to get 2 tickets at the time.  I k ow this may be impossible but if anyone has any ideas - email me at Kf2rock@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!
    Karen Fields
  • CM102124CM102124 Posts: 3
    Any idea when reserved ticket info is being released?  I thought it said it would be in July
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    It's supposed to be sometime this month, but I'm sure 10c has been busy handling the rescheduled London show. I'm sure we'll know before long.
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    Anyone going to Missoula from Calgary or Edmonton? My ride got a job offer that restricts him from going. I have 1GA 10C ticket to offer and a room beside the venue.

2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • Dr. MattDr. Matt Posts: 199
    CM102124 said:
    Any idea when reserved ticket info is being released?  I thought it said it would be in July

I was just about the post the same question. Below is from the email.

- Step-by-step instructions on how to access your ticket on your smartphone will be sent to all Ten Club ticket holders via email when they are ready for mobile distribution. We plan to have this delivered to you by early July.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,275

I would say we are in mid July now.

• This is my second trip to Seattle. Looks like I'll be staying by the airport. Is it possible the city would have the light rail running later than usual? I'm thinking these shows are gonna go late into the night.
  • fersenfersen Prague Posts: 28
    Chadplam said:
    Anyone going to Missoula from Calgary or Edmonton? My ride got a job offer that restricts him from going. I have 1GA 10C ticket to offer and a room beside the venue.

Hey! Do you still have that ticket? I'm interested! 
    PJ 2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II, Prague ♥, Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    PJ 2014: Vienna, Berlin
    EV 2017: Berlin, London I, London II, Taormina I ♥, Taormina II ♥
    PJ 2018: Rome, Prague, Krakow ♥, Berlin, Barcelona, Seattle I ♥, Seattle II♥, Misoula, Chicago I, Chicago II
    EV 2019: Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Dublin
    [CC 2012: Birmingham, 2016: Vienna ♥]
  • JC89408JC89408 Posts: 9
    edited July 2018
  • dr_ed_ddsdr_ed_dds Posts: 102
    Looking for GA for Seattle night 2. I have 2 Missoula GA to trade
  • Anyone in need of a ticket? I am lucky enought to be going to both home shows and as of right now I don't have a taker for my spare. I am NOT asking for money for the spare  . . . simply donate anything you can to help support PJ's cause to end homelessness in Seattle and buy me a beer. Contact me if you are interested. Again, I will be going both nights, so you would be my seat neighbor for one night. I haven't found out where my tickets are yet so  . . . I can't ask any locations questions.

So excited to see all you fans in Seattle soon!
    -Monica
    Anyone in need of a ticket? I am lucky enought to be going to both home shows and as of right now I don't have a taker for my spare. I am NOT asking for money for the spare  . . . simply donate anything you can to help support PJ's cause to end homelessness in Seattle and buy me a beer. Contact me if you are interested. Again, I will be going both nights, so you would be my seat neighbor for one night. I haven't found out where my tickets are yet so  . . . I can't ask any locations questions.

So excited to see all you fans in Seattle soon!
    -Monica
    Wow, that's so generous! If I didn't already have tickets to those shows, I'd definitely take you up on the offer. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a companion for the shows, though. Can't believe it's almost here!
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    These popped up around my neighborhood over the weekend, glued down to traffic signal boxes.

sweeet!!! Can you peel any off that are salvageable, nice to score one
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • fersenfersen Prague Posts: 28
    Does anyone have a GA spare for Wrigley 1?
    PJ 2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II, Prague ♥, Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    PJ 2014: Vienna, Berlin
    EV 2017: Berlin, London I, London II, Taormina I ♥, Taormina II ♥
    PJ 2018: Rome, Prague, Krakow ♥, Berlin, Barcelona, Seattle I ♥, Seattle II♥, Misoula, Chicago I, Chicago II
    EV 2019: Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Dublin
    [CC 2012: Birmingham, 2016: Vienna ♥]
  • ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    TICKETS ARE UP!!!

2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • Hello all, I have a spare ticket (in the seats) to unload for the friday night show at Safeco. My pal abandoned ship and left the other 3 of us looking for a new best friend for the show. We're coming in from Montreal and I would rather be rid of it beforehand. Email me at rossclarke34@gmail.com if you're interested!
  • DirtyCraigDirtyCraig Posts: 12
    edited July 2018
    Tickets are up!  Scored Field J Row 4 for both Seattle shows  =)
    Post edited by DirtyCraig on
  • pmullinspmullins Posts: 2
    Section 221 row 7 both nights in Seattle
    Wow, Section 118 Night 1 and Section 141 Night 2. Stoked!
  • iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 773
    Section 142 Row 28 for night 1
    Section 118 Row 32 for night 2

Thanks 10C!
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • CM102124CM102124 Posts: 3
    Section 115 both nights in Seattle, Field W one night in Chicago, got the other night through Verified Fan...come on August!
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    Section 144 Row 32 13/14
    I don't have a great ten club number so i'm pretty happy. I probably would have liked to have been in the seats on the field or a bit lower row in my section but I think it will work out okay. 
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    Section 116 night 2.  Looking forward to it.  Thanks 10c!
  • varty yovarty yo Posts: 105
    On the field both nights row 23, 26 no idea what those will be like.
    so can i download both tickets to my phone i dont have a google wallet or apple thingy
    How is the reserved field level sections layed out? Is it blocked up like Wrigley or is it just massive rows? 
  • I don't have a great 10C number, got sec 227 night 2.  Is the stage on the baseball diamond?  It looks like either I'm sort of behind the stage or I'm at the opposite end of the stadium, depending on where the stage is.  Wondering what to expect.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    I don't have a great 10C number, got sec 227 night 2.  Is the stage on the baseball diamond?  It looks like either I'm sort of behind the stage or I'm at the opposite end of the stadium, depending on where the stage is.  Wondering what to expect.
    Center field