Options

SIGNED 2016 Wrigley Poster!

I'm incredibly grateful and honored to announce that Pearl Jam has donated a signed poster from the 2016 Wrigley shows of which their film "Let's Play Two" is based on, for a benefit that will happen on Saturday, July 28th in Seattle. This will be a fundraising benefit for Healthcare For All- Washington, a non-profit working towards bringing Universal Health Care to Washington State. The poster will be up for silent auction at the event. Tickets to the event are available here:
http://www.healthcareforallwa.org/health_care_for_all_gala

More about the poster: “This 24" x 18" 4 color silk-screen poster was created and designed by Joey Feldman for the band Pearl Jam and their 2 sold out nights at the famous Wrigley Field stadium in Chicago. This edition is a variant of the original poster and is strictly limited to 100 pieces. Each print also features an additional image on the reverse side with an official Pearl Jam hologram sticker.”

Comments

• Options
    JamesNJamesN Fort Lauderdale Posts: 190
    That is one incredible donation...
    Taking bids via pm here?? :)
    Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    So how do you buy this?
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    "The poster will be up for silent auction at the event."

I think it's a silent auction at the event...
  • Options
    macburnsmacburns Posts: 4
    bflynn1 said:
    "The poster will be up for silent auction at the event."

I think it's a silent auction at the event...
    Correct. Yeah, sorry everyone, only at the event in Seattle on that one night. Trust me, I want the poster too but it's not meant for me :)
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,999
    Awesome. Wish I was at the event. 
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,939
    This is so cool, it would go way beyond my price range though. Good luck to those bidding!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    edited July 2018
    Well done, Pearl Jam. I'm sure this poster will go for an amount well over my ability to pay, but I'm happy to see Pearl Jam supporting this cause, and I hope the poster helps raise a shit ton of money. 

@macburns you should move this to The Porch for better exposure. It isn't as if you're selling this item on a trading post. You're promoting an event and cause that Pearl Jam supports and has generously donated to. More locals may see this there, and decide to attend.
    Post edited by jeffbr on
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08