Options

More lost dogs?

js261067js261067 Posts: 125
Not sure if this is allowed and by all means delete if any rules broken. But is there a community (Fb or other) out there with people trading, selling etc. I keep an eye on eBay and expressobeans and obviously on here. But I know (for example) of a raffle recently and have no idea where they take place?
Looking for a London Mumford and need to have all bases covered. 

Any help appreciated

cheers

Mike

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,771
    There's a few FB groups:

Pearl Jam Lost Dogs & Holy Grails.
    Pearl Jam Poster Parade
    Pearl Jam Poster Parade Breakfast
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    With waffles please do the math before entering. If you have money that is disposable and enjoy a 3.8% chance in a out of 26 or a 1.4% chance in a out of 69 then go for it. Just know the odds before entering and know that it is gambling and can be very addictive. 
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    js261067 said:
    Not sure if this is allowed and by all means delete if any rules broken. But is there a community (Fb or other) out there with people trading, selling etc. I keep an eye on eBay and expressobeans and obviously on here. But I know (for example) of a raffle recently and have no idea where they take place?
    Looking for a London Mumford and need to have all bases covered. 

Any help appreciated

cheers

Mike

Operation Yellow Ribbon has a London Mumford AE for sale over at collectionzz.
  • Options
    js261067js261067 Posts: 125
    Thanks guys
    i won’t be getting into any raffles, I think they are a ridiculous  practice hidden behind the guise of helping good causes or giving every one a fair chance. 
    Thanks for the heads up on collectionzzz. I think that is the same poster is offered last week for $800 and it was too pricey then for ‘non-mint’. 

Just want a show edition, and have reasonable money. 

Ill have a scoot around those recomendations. Thank you!

Mike
  • Options
    msostrinmsostrin Posts: 4
    Anyone know how I can get an invite to Poster Parade Breakfast?  It’s apparently set as private, can’t even see it without being a member.  
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,867
    Send a PM to them.  Look under the info tab.  Keith R
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,160
    PJNB said:
    With waffles please do the math before entering.
    Agreed, too much flour or too much milk and those waffles will turn out terrible.

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    This is still a thing eh? 
    www.cluthelee.com