Options

now i want to go to copenhagen

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
JA: I’ve probably told you too much already, man! (laughs) No, just kidding (laughs) All I know is we have Europe coming up in June, some festivals there as well as a few other shows. Copenhagen is going to be very special, obviously, and we have some cool stuff planned for the show in London…

hahahaha....damn, that sounds good. :)
thank goodness i'll be in for the london gig.
:cool:
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    You want to go to Copenhagen based on what Jeff said in a made up interview? :)

yes. :D

just thinking about it all...pj returning to denmark, etc.........and i'll be over there, etc. that's all.

and hey, if it's made up....nicely done......fun read in any case.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Really? It was a made up interview? :confused:
  • Options
    [cough]www.sterling.dk[/cough]
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

Damn... there's some cheap flights....
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:

yeah, we all knew the first show in denmark since roskilde would be special before the phony interview was posted.
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • Options
    yeah, we all knew the first show in denmark since roskilde would be special before the phony interview was posted.

i guess i just tried to block that from mind...especially since i had no intention of staying as long as i am now planning to. i was *only* going to london, originally.....now......london, dusseldorf and nijmegen. :p so yea, the time is there...i am there....etc. sadly, funds for yet another flight/hotel/ticket, not so much there :o....even the rest of it, all on that utmost ubercheap.

you are evil incarnate my friend. ;) haha.

eh, who the hell knows? i am NOT as of right now, going. however, once over there...if it is at all feasible, etc....i may just join in. thank bejeebus i have almost 4 more months to try and get my shite together for this. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    sadly, funds for yet another flight/hotel/ticket, not so much there :o....even the rest of it, all on that utmost ubercheap.

:(

my heart bleeds for you and i hear violins playing in the background. :p
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    JA: I’ve probably told you too much already, man! (laughs) No, just kidding (laughs) All I know is we have Europe coming up in June, some festivals there as well as a few other shows. Copenhagen is going to be very special, obviously, and we have some cool stuff planned for the show in London…

hahahaha....damn, that sounds good. :)
    thank goodness i'll be in for the london gig.

:rolleyes: I told you, you should have listened and bought tickets to Copenhagen! :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:
    :rolleyes: I told you, you should have listened and bought tickets to Copenhagen! :D

uuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    i should've bought 10c tix to nijmegen too, but at least that i have a ticket! yikes, i still haveto pay obi for that :o......i forgot......gotta get on hubby's paypal!

yea, i should've........but we'll see. it's craziness. :p hahahaha.
    i already added 2 *extra* shows...a whole extra week in there, so yea.

garden dogg....piss off. :D
    i wasn't looking for 'sympathy'....was simply explaining the situation as why i originally ruled copenhagen out, and more than likely still will. i am VERY happy with the shows i AM attending, and VERY happy to be going back and staying/hanging with friends, old and new alike. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    id love to go to all euro shows but alas i had to choose and so glad i picked copenhagen - looks like a really cool place
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    belfast1 wrote:
    id love to go to all euro shows but alas i had to choose and so glad i picked copenhagen - looks like a really cool place

yea, it does!
    in an odd way...kinda a reason why i didn't choose it. i have traveled far more often, and to more countries, than my husband. any country he has visited, so have i...probably more times, and more cities. at home in the states, he's only been to two states that i have not - maine and georgia - but i still have visited more states/cities. so yea, in that sense...i really didn't want to add another country he's not been to, nor me, without him. odd really, but it's how i feel. as it is, by going to dusseldorf, i am adding germany...but as i will only be there 2 nights, basically one day.....and it's not munich or berlin, it doesn't count. ;) hahaha. i've lived in london - and hubby has visited me there, i have been to amsterdam, although only for a weekend.....so yea...revisiting those places are a-ok, and i really DO want to revist them...and even the other cities i'll see in the netherlands, still the netherlands...so not as teasing to mr. dream as some other new place. or that's how i rationalize it anyway. :D

although sure, if i could somehow swing it...i'd still love to go. :o
    however, i shall visit the hague instead...so that'll be cool!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I was only going to go to London too... :rolleyes:
    but now i want to go to as many shows as I can, and not only to see PJ :D

*fingers crossed for Munich*

I won't be in Europe to make the Copenhagen date though...
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    Hello. Can someone please tell me when the tickets for the 6/26 show go on sale? Will they be available online? Thanks.

Peace to All Jammers
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    yea, it does!
    in an odd way...kinda a reason why i didn't choose it. i have traveled far more often, and to more countries, than my husband. any country he has visited, so have i...probably more times, and more cities. at home in the states, he's only been to two states that i have not - maine and georgia - but i still have visited more states/cities. so yea, in that sense...i really didn't want to add another country he's not been to, nor me, without him. odd really, but it's how i feel. as it is, by going to dusseldorf, i am adding germany...but as i will only be there 2 nights, basically one day.....and it's not munich or berlin, it doesn't count. ;) hahaha. i've lived in london - and hubby has visited me there, i have been to amsterdam, although only for a weekend.....so yea...revisiting those places are a-ok, and i really DO want to revist them...and even the other cities i'll see in the netherlands, still the netherlands...so not as teasing to mr. dream as some other new place. or that's how i rationalize it anyway. :D

although sure, if i could somehow swing it...i'd still love to go. :o
    however, i shall visit the hague instead...so that'll be cool!

That's kinda sweet that you don't want to go to these new places and leave your hubby out.

Of course the ideal situation would be for him to be a PJ nut and go WITH you, but some people just won't be convinced!

:D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    Hello. Can someone please tell me when the tickets for the 6/26 show go on sale? Will they be available online? Thanks.

Peace to All Jammers

They already sold out in january. sorry.

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    yeah all gone chief!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018