free ticket for the 20th August in Chicago

Hi

I was lucky enough to win ion the 10C draw ticket sale thing for the gigs at Wrigley Field
I'm disabled and use a wheelchair, so will be on a viewing platform (I assume...)
As a disabled person though I will also have a second ticket for a companion/enabler beside me - I try to be frustratingly independent, though, and will be flying out to the States (from London) on my own!
Does anybody want to meet up with me on the 20th to come along with me to use this spare ticket on the platform?
As a tourist I'll have time on my hands with only the gig planned in the city on that date, so I can be flexible regarding meeting up to usher whoever inside (with me)
Please PM me, and I'll update this thread once the ticket has been snaffled up!

Many thanks

Paul

Comments

• I would totally take you up on this if childcare weren't an issue.

Anyone want some slightly used, really smart boys?
  • U have pm =)
  • paulie_hpaulie_h Posts: 3
    By the way, it didn't work out for the PM sender, so there is still a spot with me available...
    And best of luck with finding new owners for your boys dionnesimone!
  • paulie_hpaulie_h Posts: 3

I've just agreed to meeting up with some people on the day so their cousin can also see the gig!
    Sorry to those who may also have been interested...

Paul

• paulie_h said:
    By the way, it didn't work out for the PM sender, so there is still a spot with me available...
    And best of luck with finding new owners for your boys dionnesimone!
    Ahhh... there were no takers for the boys. Fools.

(I don't mind keeping them. My older son/teenager is my baseball/musician/gamer/respectful guy. My youngest is my artist/engineer/percussionist/cuddler.)
  • ducatifladucatifla Tampa, FLA Posts: 7
    I'm there on the 17th for the show but didn't get selected for 20th.  Do you still have a ticket?  I may be able to change my flight back to Tampa to stay for one more show!
    Detroit 10/16/2014
    NYC 09/26/2015
    Florida Tour 2016