Options

we need a favour!!!!

DEMON CLEANERDEMON CLEANER Posts: 242
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
do you guys remember when we were having trouble getting ten club tickets from the site and it kept crashing?and along came gregmac666 who bypassed the system and sorted mostley everyone out.everyone was singing his praises and offered free beer at wembley,well im a very close friend of greg and we need a favour of 3 tc tickets for the wembley show!i know its a long shot but a favour for a favour if you know what i mean.will pay face value and maybe a few beers on top!please pm me or gregmac666 if you can help us out?cheers.
COYS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    why didn't he come and ask for them himself then?! :p

Sorry... I'm useless :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    DEMON CLEANERDEMON CLEANER Posts: 242
    coz we both have the same friends numpty!!
    COYS!
  • Options
    gregmac666gregmac666 Posts: 123
    Jennytree wrote:
    why didn't he come and ask for them himself then?! :p

I don't use the boards too often. If I frequented the boards of all the bands I love - and I LOVE MANY - I'd need to give up my job & seek corporate sponsorship to pursue that kind of lifestyle, which doesn't really go with the whole PJ ethic.

Demon Cleaner is on here waaaaaaay more than me, and also knows a whole bunch of people here due to the traveling around that he does, so it was best for him to ask, otherwise I'd just be a nobody requesting a favour from a bunch of people who don't know me from Adam. That sort of thing tends to piss people off on band forums.

The deal is that my spare 10C ticket is taken by 1 friend who isn't a 10C member, and we have one other long-term fan who needs a ticket so he can be with us (he doesn't even have a seated ticket, cos it sold out before he could get to a phone & buy one - he drives for a living & so is on the road from the early hours onwards).

There are tickets coming-up on here as people find out that their traveling partners can't make it, or whatever, so we are hoping that someone may be good enough to let us take a their spare for someone who really deserves to go.

We really would appreciate someone dropping a standing ticket on us, for the cost, plus drink. It'll make a group of old pals very happy indeed.
    7387 // "I'll ride the wave where it takes me..." // 28-02-92 / Astoria 06-92 Cancelled / 14-07-93 / 29-10-96 / 30-05-00 / 20-04-06 / 27-08-06 / 18-06-07 / 18-08-09 / 25-06-10
  • Options
    ScotInAmsterdamScotInAmsterdam Posts: 1,004
    Fraser's still deciding. If he can't go it's yours.....
  • Options

Thanks for keeping me in mind if he can't make it. I do really appreciate it.

In the mean time, if anyone else comes across this & definately has a spare they know needs a home, give me a shout.

Cheers!
    7387 // "I'll ride the wave where it takes me..." // 28-02-92 / Astoria 06-92 Cancelled / 14-07-93 / 29-10-96 / 30-05-00 / 20-04-06 / 27-08-06 / 18-06-07 / 18-08-09 / 25-06-10
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Kyuss fan?
  • Options
    Yes, both Demon Cleaner & I are fans of Kyuss.

\m/ :) \m/
  • Options
    im still trying for the pumpkin tickets.
    COYS!
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    :eek: Really? :( Im gonna cry if he doesnt show his pretty
    kilt in London :D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    gregmac666 wrote:
    Yes, both Demon Cleaner & I are fans of Kyuss.

\m/ :) \m/

sorry i cant help

But Kyuss fucking rock - Kings of stoner :)
  • Options
    :eek: Really? :( Im gonna cry if he doesnt show his pretty
    kilt in London :D

It's a money issue. His outgoings are far greater than his incomings... dry cleaning of kilts costs money!!!!!
  • Options
    im still trying for the pumpkin tickets.

I'll keep a look out! If fraser goes to Wembley he'll be looking for a pumpkins ticket as well.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'll keep a look out! If fraser goes to Wembley he'll be looking for a pumpkins ticket as well.

He won't be the only one! I chose the wrong day to be away from my PC when those tix went on sale!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    He won't be the only one! I chose the wrong day to be away from my PC when those tix went on sale!

It's basically 100 quid for one on ebay. The way I look at is that if I had went to see them anywhere else on their tour, I would have spent the same again on travelling.....
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    It's basically 100 quid for one on ebay. The way I look at is that if I had went to see them anywhere else on their tour, I would have spent the same again on travelling.....
    True..... I'm also keeping an eye on ticketmaster for returns. They came up VERY briefly yesterday but no luck for me.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    True..... I'm also keeping an eye on ticketmaster for returns. They came up VERY briefly yesterday but no luck for me.

Thats another reason I just bit the bullet and went for ebay. The stress of tryign to find a ticket for weeks would be too much for me :)
  • Options
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    PM sent :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    DC do u still need help here ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    DC do u still need help here ?

nah... its all sorted ;)

a helpful scottish guy helped them out :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:
    nah... its all sorted ;)

a helpful scottish guy helped them out :)

wow

you mean there are scottish guys who are HELPFUL ??? :confused: :eek:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    wow

you mean there are scottish guys who are HELPFUL ??? :confused: :eek:

:mad:
  • Options
    yeah, it's all sorted guys & girls. Thanks to Dunkman & the dude with the spare (who shall remain nameless for protection).

HOWEVER...
    ...Demoncleaner still needs a spare, so if anyone has a spare, or knows of another, please PM him.

Moochos Grassy Arse!
    G